It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorZeno

Maybe instead of just locking them up and solving nothing, we should be trying to find out how they become this way in the first place, then we might actually get somewhere.

Awesome point!

If I could give you more stars I would. I have made this same point on a number of threads, but it seems like if you don't overreact and get all huffy like everyone else...then you are automatically a paedo...

Personally, I enjoy the irony of the fact that this issue will never be solved as long as we continue putting our heads in the sand so-to-speak.

We have got to do serious research into whatever aspect could be playing a role into paedophilia including psychology, sociology, physiology, biology...etc.

Once we have found what is causing the problem we can effectively eradicate it.

Try telling that to the people who are all "JUST KILL 'EM ALL!"

I've often replied that, for every paedophile killed or jailed, ten more will take their place, and the problem will continue to proliferate.

But...it is really hard to try and talk sense into someone clouded by emotion.

Especially self-righteous indignation.

Meh.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

When you quote dramatica be very very carefull. That's like wiki ran by anons. About that pedobear page, the first part is mostly correct. From the second chapter on it's mostly trolling. Notice the words such as newfags. Pedobear is such a popular internet meme that it's everywhere. Hardly something usefull for pedo's. Also pedobear comes with a whole family of toons for each perversion / fetish possible. Shotacat for example.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Okay thats really creepy because the streets ice cream logo is exactly like that

pedos and ice cream.... creepy

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Why the hell is this on the front page, and why the hell are you people actually falling for this?

Go read my post at the top of page 2. Seriously, this is retarded.

I second that.

Why the hell would pedos do anything to draw attention to themselves? Think about it for a minute.

This is just a bunch of bored 'chan geeks BS-ing to see who they can get to believe said BS.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well,I found this extremely informative to say the least.

With the situation still ongoing with in the Catholic church of the pedophile priests I have been doing extensive search on the internet.

I always had my own suspicions of the religious leaders with in the church starting with the parish priest.

I also firmly believed pedophilia is part of the Catholic lay ministry too.

I believe it promotes homosexuality too, through youth organizations like the Catholic Youth Organization.

I also found a weird co-incidence through a youth program from a certain
order of the Catholic church that has particularly been in the news because of its founders past.

The Legion of Christ is the order.

This order has a young boys program called of all things Conquest

This is the word male homosexual pedophiles use when talking about successfully seducing a young boy.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno
Maybe instead of just locking them up and solving nothing, we should be trying to find out how they become this way in the first place, then we might actually get somewhere.

You are absolutely right
I volunteer to study every pedophile brain in a jar, before they prey on kids

[edit on 6-5-2010 by AllIsOne]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This kinda reminds me of how anyone wearing a swastika is a nazi or white supremasist. On that one page it had triquetra, which is a very old symbol and triforce symbol from legend of zelda as somehow transformed into pedo symbols. I'm starting to think that this webpage owner has been seriously trolled or has some serious mental issues.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wow I really never thought that this went that deep. Great info!!!!! S and F!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This all reminds me of the satanic symbols that cops around the US were finding on street signs. 1986-89

The first thing i did was copy the satanic symbols and with a marker pen i put them on signs around the town i was living in.

Sure enough the local newpaper had a week long series on the satanic group they believed was active in that town based on the symbols they and the cops were seeing.

It took a year before the town and cops gave up looking for satanic groups in town.

And by then other people were putting the signs all over town till just about every street sign had a satanic symbol on it.
articles.dailypress.com...
www.ipt-forensics.com...
www.skepticfiles.org...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well it is nice to see that Obama is not the only thing the OP blatantly lies about. This thread is such a bunch of crap and only serves to discredit you and anything you wanted to do with it. Would you really be happier if pedophiles are getting away with raping children while people are hunting down triangle necklaces or would you rather people stick to reality and investigate real crimes that really happen?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i've seen pedo's creaping around grocery stores late in evenings during summer. even seen one that had a camera around his neck that was about the size of a quarter. it is quite disturbing.

Many children do the weekly grocery shopping where you live? Just curious. That is the first I ever heard of grocery stores being a place for many of them to gather.

Also, how have you been able to identify them as such?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Don't feed the trolls man. If someone wants to believe this load of schlock, then they can wallow in ignorance. Seriously, you'd have to be blind or under 20 to actually believe this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
just #ing kill them all, they are monsters they dersevre to die, taking a childs innocence is the worst thing anybody could ever do.
i dont wanna sound like hitler but we should just around up pedofiles in camps and just kill them (murders too) save ALOT of taxpayers money putting them through court then housing them in jail.

Pedos are dead goverment saves money EVERYBODYS HAPPY

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Chemical Castration. If anything, they won't be able to use that to do the sick things they do. Better than nothing.

You gonna cut off their arms and legs too? As long as there's an appendage, there will be a means for their "gratification," for lack of a more useful term.

I have never seen a pedo using the symbols you represented. I spent 15 years with one. And that is all I'm saying about it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Why the hell is this on the front page, and why the hell are you people actually falling for this?

Go read my post at the top of page 2. Seriously, this is retarded.

I second that.

Why the hell would pedos do anything to draw attention to themselves? Think about it for a minute.

This is just a bunch of bored 'chan geeks BS-ing to see who they can get to believe said BS.

TheAssoc.

Just wait till these retards find out about the threat and horrors of jenkum.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That was worth being aware of, so, thank you OP.

....a)no one is a pedophile by choice. (sound familiar) Res Ipsa

I don't buy that for a second. They may have conditioned themselves to a point of no return in their minds, but this sicko behaviour could be stopped at any point, from one second to the next. A few may have mental illnesses, sure. I don't think it's fair to argue that one forth simply because it might support homosexuality in a legal sense. (I'm guessing that's the reason to mention this).

These people prey on innocents, and deserve jail time. Besides, big pharma meds are not the answer to most mental illnesses either, unless it really is in a revenge sense. Curing a head problem and destroying liver and kidneys? Actually ... maybe I'm seeing your reasoning now.

I imagine this kind of behaviour could eventually lead to bad mental problems, just as other evil lifestyles might. That doesn't make it criminally excuseable simply because it's some variety of obsessive continuity.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Don't feed the trolls man. If someone wants to believe this load of schlock, then they can wallow in ignorance. Seriously, you'd have to be blind or under 20 to actually believe this.

What can I say? I just got done watching this OP do the most cowardly about face when caught re-telling something he knew was a lie. I see this thread and think it must be a joke, click on it, and who do I see is the author? Well, how could I not read on and then comment. Maybe had he manned up like he said other people should and fessed up to his lie, I would not care as much but I hate to see people who lie on purpose. It is one thing if a thread like this pops up because someone is uninformed, that happens. Since I know the OP is a willfull liar, I just find it that much more interesting somehow.

Besides, I honestly do believe the this kind of crap causes more harm. Look at the violent vitriol people spew in response. Now people want to kill people wearing triangle necklaces????

I find that hard to leave alone.

Plus, I am genuinely curious as to how you spot all the pedophiles at the grocery store.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

GREAT POST!!! I have a little one and I have found that there are a few great apps on my iphone that show all the preditors in the area. Its sad to see how many there are out there. As parents we have to be up on what our children are doing and I will be very pro active if any ped. trys anything.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Oh, by all means harp on the OP. He deserves what's coming to him from those of us who recognize this tripe.

I meant the other trolls, like the camera guy.

What disturbs me is the amount of accounts registered today that are jumping in here supporting the OP. Methinks ATS should be running an IP check on some of them compared to the OP, hmm?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by D.E.M.]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Great post. I have to say that though many people pn this sight disagree on many issues, I believe this is one issue that everyone can agree on....pedos are the the complete scum of the earth!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join