It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

i dont mean to be rude , but

YOU UTTERLY MISS THE POINT

now you have accepted that the symbols are ubiquitous in the MAINSTREAM population , worn as jewelry , logos on corprate workware and promotional items etc

please answer the simple question - :

how does a peadophile CORRECTLY identify the < 1%people wearing them as a " badge of peadophillia " from the the >99% who wear it ` innocently ` ?

because you must agree that if they get it wrong - the consequences could be catastropihic

as , right or wrong - there is a large minority of the general public who are otherwise totally law abiding - and would not sanction violence / illegal behaviour - but if you ask them ` is it ok to / would you give a peadophile a good kicking ` - they suddenly say yes

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Better late than never gues but I just found this on the net.

FBI Pedophile Symbols

An official Law Enforcement notice; Jan 31 2007:
www.scribd.com...

I don't know. You tell me. A little more credibility?

This may help some?: en.wikinews.org...

[edit on 5/9/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Many people have no clue what chan sites are. Well, “chan” by definition is nothing more than internet speak. However, there are certain sites that use the term in their names and are preceded by numbers such as 4, 7, and 12. i.e. 4chan, 7chan, and 12chan. The short of it is, these sites are made up primarily of a bunch of horny losers seeking their release with children and young teens, and of kids who have no life offline and are easily manipulable by online predators.

You have absolutely no idea how fast someone found of using CP on 4chan specifically and the others lesser so are banned and then hunted down and have every single bit of personal information about them damn near down to what they had for breakfast that morning sent to the FBI. /b/rothers may be a horny lot but they loathe pedos, amongst other groups, they are are also one of the groups that are taking the scientologists head on at their own game. Anonymous is not a group of people that you want to piss off unless you want everyone everwhere to know everything about you, in detail.

Anonymous is Legion.
Anonymous does not forgive.
Anonymous does not forget.

They are everyone and no one, and yea do they do a lot of stupid pranks for the lulz yea....but they also tracked down some poor kid who was beaten chained to a sink and beaten by his parents. So I would watch who you call pedos from 4 chan...and being honest pedo bear is purely for teh lulz.

Make no mistake, I have zero love for pedo's and rapists and would hunt them for free if given the oppurtunity, im just correcting a mistake and helping you out more than you can imagine.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You are absolutely correct there. It's always a legendary thread when someone who posts CP or some such thing or even an underage user is revealed and the information is then send to proper authorities. Remember loli-chan? It didn't take long for the users to figure out who she is and then report her activities to her principal and parents. There's no way in hell any pedo can use chan's as a networking tool.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Better late than never gues but I just found this on the net.

FBI Pedophile Symbols

An official Law Enforcement notice; Jan 31 2007:
www.scribd.com...

I don't know. You tell me. A little more credibility?

Do all FBI memos comes with a Customer Satisfaction Survey?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
In many countries, they simply let the public rip pedophiles apart piece by piece, they sever their head and throw it around like a baseball.

We should let the father or mother of these affected children do the same, put it right on the news. Every gory detail.

Of course better yet, let's stop having kids. I mean, we are overpopulated as it is, why do people keep having kids?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I had yet to read this thread in it's entirety. I see now that dalan. has selected that ava in protest of the OP.

Bad form, IMO...but his/her right none the less.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by UberL33t]

It is only bad form in your opinion because you formed your opinion by NOT reading the entire thread. You should at least read all of that posters contributions before deciding if it was bad form or not.

Reading the entire thread might help you realize that everyone should be protesting the OP because what he has done is taking any spotlight off of real crimes and real problems and got a whole lot of people to get riled up enough to advocate killing people for wearing a necklace that has nothing to do with anything.

The OP is hardly doing a good thing with this thread and Dalan has contributed some pretty well thought out and meaningful posts. You may never agree with me but at least read the thread before taking the time to post your opinion.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Yes, where they go outside the FBI itself.

They like to make people happy too.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Key word there is probably.

My co worker's kids are are permenantly screwed up beyond belief. Co-workers ex wife's husband made co-worker's kids sit and hug their mother while he stabbed her to death. The whole ordeal lasted a couple hours.

Not saying abusing kids sexually is wrong, but way far down the list of abuse. How about being stolen out of your home and being forced to join a civil war at age 7 and eventually have to blow up your own parents when you're 10.

I hate this world.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thank you for making me feel really really bad while laughing so hard I pissed myself.

Off to the shower....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sigh - that is worse , later AND falacious

does it not strike you as odd that there is no origional govt source for this - and that googling hey and unique phrases from it only brings up the plethora of reactionist gullible idiots parrotting it as " fact " ?

the wiki link even contradicts the other , incase you missed it :

is it an " internal FBI memo " - as claimed by wiki

OR

an " FBI curcular " as claimed by scribd ??????????

yes - it cites ONE small police dept in mitchigan who were hoaxed too - and then realised thier mistake

have you looked at snopes.com - and tallied up how many fake " official warning memoes " are circulkated by fax / email / websites ????????

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

is it an " internal FBI memo " - as claimed by wiki

So now Anon believes they put customer satisfaction surveys on internal memos? LOL. That makes sense. How do those FBI briefings go down?

"Agent Bill and Agent Ted, did you get that super important internal memo about the pedophiles? Did you study and memorize it? We need to know this stuff like the backs of our hands...Oh and by the way, do not forget to fill out the survey at the bottom. We really need to know if you liked the font we used and if the color scheme made it more conducive to reading or not. Ok, go get some criminals!"

I noticed that the wiki article clears it all up with rock solid proof.

The logos were found during raids on computers and other items related to pedophile investigations
Hmmmmm.... I wonder how many raids on pedophile computers also turned up Windows, anti-virus software, firewalls, other microsoft compnents, and what about the hardware?? I bet every one of those computers had a keyboard as well. So going by the solid investigating done here Anon can go start a thread about how pedophiles have been found to use "Windows" and according to some random unsourced reports, anyone that owns "Windows" falls into the category of pedophiles.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Lol this thread's still going...

So OP is a trolling us right?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Okay I did as you requested and read every page of the thread...I just hope you give me the same respect and read my whole post
...so here we go:

First and Foremost:

My sincere apology for not completely reading the thread in it's entirety when I made
this post. I'll be the first to admit, BAD FORM on my part!

However, I did in fact read the thread in it's entirety in it's infancy. I saw what the OP presented, read the few replies and decided not to post an opinion because at the time it seemingly wasn't something that I felt like sharing my views on. I more had the internal thought of "hmm good for the OP for making people aware of stuff like that".

Seemingly the images stuck in my head and when I happened across dalan.'s post in another thread I said to myself "heyyyy, that was that pedophile bear thingy in that one symbols thread" So I headed back to this thread not even aware dalan. was a contributor (my presumptuous mistake).

I thought I had just inadvertently stumbled upon a pedophile in the midst of ATS. Mind you this was sometime after I originally read the OP's thread. Just know, my intentions were merely to make ATS aware that there was a possible child predator in their midst and I still was on the fence but felt better safe than sorry. At worst I'd get foe'd.

Based on these post:

post by dalan.

Hey, thanks for the heads up.

I will be sure to keep a look out for anyone using these symbols, and I will be sure to jump-to-conclusions about their sexual conduct.

post by badw0lf

"Hey that man is wearing a ring that looks similar to what I saw on ATS.. Good thing I saw that thread,

post by fallow the light

Now my point is that fear has now been created towards these symbols and every time anyone who has seen the OP's info, sees these symbols, (no matter under any context) will only see it as a pedophiliac symbol. Now u can blame it on the pedos, you can blame it on the police, you can blame it on the OP but I would blame it on ignorance.

Ironic as it is that dalan. was one of the first posters who posted this sort of reply. Because I did pretty much everything mentioned, so that solidifies the argument in the thread that threads such as these can invoke a witch hunt-esque style mentality towards a subject that is this controversial. While I'll agree my ignorance played a role (lesson learned), I don't think my post even remotely resembles a "witch hunt", there is however validity that information, when not properly researched and/or presented can prompt certain actions by someone presuming it's "good" information.

Now as far as the OP's intent, and the claims that this is just a fabrication from some half-cocked comedians to get a rise out of the responders. I can't really comment on this as I don't know the OP from Adam and any speculation throughout the thread as such is just that, speculation. As far as his creditability on ATS is concerned and his alleged affiliation with this "chan" group, I don't feel I am qualified to suggest one way or another because I don't know him.

post by K J Gunderson

I would not care as much but I hate to see people who lie on purpose. It is one thing if a thread like this pops up because someone is uninformed, that happens. Since I know the OP is a willfull liar, I just find it that much more interesting somehow.

post by K J Gunderson

You start threads just to spread lies and this one is just plain sick. What this does is provide everyone with a fake target and a fake enemy to be distrracted by which only gives real criminals more of a chance to do what they do.

What was his intent or gain to lie about this? Laughs? He has been on ATS for a bit according to his Registered: date. I have only seen this person in passing on other threads so the fact that you claim he is a "willfull liar" based on other threads is not for me to speculate and I will go no further discussing that allegation. Please don't direct me to these either as I feel it is neither here nor there in regards to the OP. I will say this, Mods are the one's who determine HOAX!'s, if he was found to be a fraud he would have been banned by now. That should tell you something about any previous cases that you have presented based on his credibility.

The fact of the matter is that attention is being brought to a major problem that has and does persist in society and the following quotes are ones that I mirror in regards to this subject and being aware:

post by fizzy1

Being aware of your childs actions and the people the have in their lives is more important. Watching your children for changes in behaviour is probobly the most important thing to do. Stay involved in your childs life and know where they are and who they are with. Too many people just tune out of their kids lives and their children get tempted and lured into situations that only later you find out about and try to deal with after the fact. This can be anything from drugs to sex to child predators.

-

Seriously i know people have but the best intentions when trying to get the word out and find a way to stop pedophiles. I am definetly NOT trying to crush anyones enthusiasm for that. But it has to be done correctly and in the proper way with the proper authorities lest we inadvertantly harm someone who is innocent and not deserving of justice. I wouldnt want the blood of an inocent man on my hands because i did the wrong thing thinking it was for the right reasons.

post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Proper parenting involving being aware of her activities as she grows, meeting her friends and friends parents, and giving her the tools and confidence she needs to deal with situations, and a healthy dose of suspicion is better than trying to sneak a peak at everyone's jewelry.

post by brilab45

We should teach children early on about the facts of life. They will discover on their own anyways. Think about it. When you were in 5th or 6th grade......you knew about sex before you taught anything. C'mon really.

Not to mention alternatives to being made aware of said pedophiles, which I found didn't come until around page 14 of the thread, more on that later.

Now in regards to the symbolism aspect, I referenced the following posts:

post by ignorant_ape

the ` social dynamic ` of peadophiles / peadiophilia is totally underground , illegal and universally despised

post by eMachine

While I doubt most pedophiles would use any sort of visual identifiers, I suppose in the internet age there may be a small 'community' of those who would.

I think if there were any symbolism involved it would be strictly limited to the internet. As others mentioned these people are private and aren't going to draw any unnecessary attention to themselves with blatant symbols. However, on the internet, this is a whole different world. CONTINUED>>>

[edit on 5/10/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In the news you hear of these CP rings that get infiltrated and the accused has their computer confiscated and some times thousands of forms of pedophilia type of media was said to be found. They most certainly network, for fear of being caught they aren't just going to put their media out in the open. They are going to use forums, IRC chat, and many other forms of underground file sharing mediums.

Logically, they would seemingly need to use some form of symbolism in order to network their media to people with the same interests as to avoid unwanted exposure. Just my opinion of course, but symbolism and this subject would seem to go hand in hand as there are plenty of accounts of whole rings being broken up.

In reference to the humor, though I personally would never make light of this subject I can completely understand why one would who had been affected by it.

post by dalan.

My sister and I are very close. We have had very long discussions about these things. I admire my sister very much, because instead of keeping up the identity of a "victim" she was able to learn from her experiences. Likewise, I have always done everything that I can for her in regards to lightening her mood. I have tried to help her to find humor in our experiences of life. I personally find that laughter really is the best medicine, and we are giving power to our attackers when we allow ourselves to mentally remain as victims.

I find humor in a great deal that would be considered unorthodox to other people. Without going into detail, I can't empathize in regards to your situation as I have never experienced such. However, based on your anecdote, I can completely understand why you'd choose laughter as the coping mechanism. For that I commend you and your sisters strength. Many victims are known to take a much more unhealthy path.

To wrap it up just a few more points I wanted to hit on. First the one true post that offered an alternative means to determine a pedophile existence.

What amazes me is that it took getting to page 14 of this thread before anyone posted alternative pedophile recognition information apart from what was presented in the OP in reference to being aware of sexual predators in ones general vicinity.

post by ahrcanum

A quick search from Family Watchdog is Free and does not require your email to use it www.familywatchdog.us... It shows registered offenders by zip code.

post by K J Gunderson

Yet another detrimental post! People like you are not much better than any other petty thieves. My 19 year old brother is on that list.

and you are advocating his death because you think that will save a child?

This isn't ahrcanum's fault that offenders and predators are grouped into one category. It's the judicial system. Although I don't share the "kill them all" mentality that ahrcanum does. Have you ever thought to write your State Rep and voice your view on the way these sites are managed? Griping about it in a forum thread doesn't do much for making your voice heard to the ones that can change it.

post by MKULTRA

Sex offender treatment itself is not designed to undo the seriousness of the offense. It is designed to reduce the risk of the individual committing further offenses and monitor the offender for on-going potential risk factors for committing another sexual offense. Everything discussed in treatment is shared with the offender's probation officer.

Exactly! and you thought Big Brother was watching you.

The point that this thread will inspire violence...violence is nothing new my friend. If someone was to act brash based upon mis-information then that person will be just as responsible for their actions as the pedophile they went after would be for the act that they committed.

The only way you'll not be responsible for your actions by acting brash based on mis-information is if your name is George W. Bush.

[edit on 5/10/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This is a very informative thread. I read it a while back and the images/symbols stuck with me. The other night my brother and me were watching an old prometheus and bob claymation cartoon (worth its own thread due to nature). We used to watch this show growing up, as its broadcasted on Nickelodeon. ANYWAY.... at the end of this cartoon was a very disturbing symbol. One like you have posted for little boy lover.
The subject of episode was "dating" which seems to have enough subliminals right there, which can shape a childs mind.

www.youtube.com...

Not sure how to embed a video, but scroll to 2:30 mark and youll see the symbol.

Great show however, informing kids of our ancestral influences : )
Nevertheless though, very ominous to see that symbol there of all places.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Any one see the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street? I guess you can add everyone who owns a Freddy action figure to the list... seeing as how the new remake makes him out to be one. Biggest disappointment of my life! Glad I didn't have to pay to watch it! It's not worth buying or seeing, it's a disgrace to the original. Maybe this deserves it's own conspiracy thread, "How to turn horror fans into criminals..." lol, just a thought.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ForestForager

Wasn't Freddie a pedo in the original? On topic, I doubt this is a real FBI memo or whatever you want to call it - these symbols are ubiquitous.

Didn't pedobear appear in Southpark episode 200?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Robert Englund has said many times that he feels that the character represents neglect, particularly that which is suffered by children.

Freddy Krueger

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Didn't pedobear appear in Southpark episode 200?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by cripmeister]

Obviously the creators of Southpark are pedophiles. I think I saw a heart in one of their episodes too.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join