It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I got one for you.

I have a cousin. His name is Shawn. Shawn has a twin brother named Dale, and when Shawn and Dale were born, they both had to have open heart surgery which involved breaking both of their rib cages open. They lived normal lives as kids until about the age of 8 when Shawn and Dale became very ill and both went from playing football to nearly dying. After a few more surgeries, Dale had died from complications and Shawn got his dead brother's heart.

This led Shawn on a pilgramage to ensure that people stayed healthy and fit because he was extremelly lucky in timing with recieving his brothers heart that he knew his chances were slim had he not. Along the way, when Shawn was 9 to 10 years old, he met a lovely young girl who we'll call Kelly.

Kelly, like Shawn, had recieved a heart transplant at a young age. They had much in common an immedietly became that "couple in high school who were like married adults". They were so much like adults, that they dated clear until Shawn was 18 and kelly was 16 and a halfish. Shawn was on his way to become a teacher, because he always wanted to be paid for something he liked to do, and to reach young people like himself.

Shawn and Kelly, like 90 percent of the other kids at school, had sex. They had sex often. One day, Shawn went to Kelly's house and discovered her hanging out with other friends enganging in an act which some refer to as a train. AKA, she was cheating on him, with many people, at the same time.

This hurt Shawn so bad at that time that he had a heart attack outside her window, and lay there dying without her even knowing he was outside. Fortunately, a passerby saw him and was able to for help. Shawn was nearly dead for so long that he suffered slight brain damage. ( which he recovered from shortly).

Kelly, who felt so bad at what Shawn saw, pleaded for his forgiveness. However, like anyone who went through something like that, he wanted nothing to do with her. After Kelly realized that she wasn't getting back with Shawn, and the emberrasment of her ways set in, she approached her mother and wished to press charges againts shawn for sagatory rape. Without hesitation, the police arrested Shawn in his rehabilitaion clinic, and he went to jail for two years, even though he had 100's of witnesses saying his and kelly's relations were consensual.

Shawn recently left prison, and he is now consider a....what did you guys all call it on hear? A scum pedo? He will never be a teacher. He will never work around kids. His life is ruined and his last remaining days until his brother's heart gives out on him will be spent living alone, fighting the urge to kill himself while praying constantly for strenght in the faith to believe the story of Job.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Fascinating story. Thanks for sharing.

What if "Amanda" had been ~5 years old and had a brother 12 or 13 years older, who was touching her inappropriately and she never told anyone in the family about it?

What if she was about your age now and still had to interact with him regularly around other family members? What if the brother were married and also had children around the same age as "Amanda's" own daughter, and the brother's wife were constantly inviting "Amanda's" daughter to have a sleepover with their children?

This is not really on topic for the thread. If you have any suggestions, since you and she have been able to support one another and cope with your experiences together, I'd appreciate a U2U if the two of you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
To whoever attacked Dr Phil:

Dr Phil is loved and hated by many people, but Dr Phil is an advocate of children.

Shame on you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwellewd

That sounds like a case of the IN-justice system at work. Generally-speaking, it doesn't work.

When I was about 10 years old, there was a middle-aged man who lived in the same very small town (~600 people) who would invite myself and 3 of my female cousins to his house for ice cream every time he saw us. We knew he was a weirdo, so we never went.

One rainy day, one of my cousins and I put on our swimsuits to play outside in the rain. After it stopped raining, this guy came to my house to return something he'd borrowed from my dad. Again, he reminded us that he had ice cream at his house and that we could go have some with him. Again, we did not go.

Instead, a little later that day, we decided to walk to my adult sister's house to tell her about him being weird and always inviting us over for ice cream. In order to get to my sister's house, we had to pass that man's house.

As we were almost to my sister's driveway, where there were no other houses immediately nearby, the man's car passed us. He turned the car around and came back toward us and stopped the car next to us.

I took a step toward the nearest window (passenger door) to ask what he wanted, and I saw him sitting in his car with no pants on, with his hand on his stuff. I immediately grabbed my cousin ad we ran up the road to my sister's house. No one was home.

We were so afraid that he was waiting for us down the road somewhere, and we were terrified of seeing him again, so we went through the forest to my aunt's house. It took us about 3 hours, even though walking there by road would have only taken about 15 minutes.

Anyway, we told on him. The police came and took our statements. About 9 or 10 months later there was a court hearing. He was charged with indecent exposure, which they said would get him 0-30 days in jail. He got zero. I suppose maybe he was given a fine instead.

I'm pretty sure we were not the only kids he tried to lure to his house, and I'm afraid there's more he got away with over the years. He did move to another town about 10 miles away after this happened.

I guess my point is the IN-justice system goes both ways. It doesn't work. If I ever catch someone being inappropriate with my daughter, that person will never see a court room. But I might...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Should we be worried that one of these symbols looks like the spiral over russia???

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

I hear you. You can probably bet that that man has done something to someone in his lifetime. It's sad, because of people like him, and others, people have to be careful not to invite any kid into their home, really. I knew this girl that was molested when she was like 4 years old. She came from a pretty crummy home, and when that happened to her, she got tons of attention from every one around, friends and family. Long story short, every time a person, male or female, would be alone in the room with her for more than a second, she'd say they raped her. This was form 4 yo and beyond, mind you.

This made it impossible for any one to ever want to be around this little kid, and it was terribly sad. I know the system goes both ways, and I have tons of stories like the one I told in my previous post. The truth perverts like the man in your story, and that whacked lawyer from Akrin OH who brutally molested a 6 month old, will never be rehabilited and I opt immediatly for the death penalty.

I have two little girls myself and it scares me what I would do if anyone would do something to them like that. That's the cool part of being a dad because you get to be a real life super hero like that.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I don't have kids right now man, but I swear to God if someday I have any and a pedo touch them he'll get death penality... I'll carry it on myself...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I guess what sucks is that you'd like to do that. But, even though 99% of the population agrees that your actions were justified, you'd actually go to jail and not only would your child lose his/her innocence, they'd lose a parent, too.

I almost went to jail one time for punching a social worker in the face for saying that child molestors can be rehabilitated and shouldnt' deserve such hard punishments for something they can't control.

I walked over to the guy, smiling as I was, and I punched him as hard as I could right in the nose and broke it. ahhhhh. I just got a rush while reminiscing that moment.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yeah no I never said it was wise but I know myself and I know I'd black out and wake up 15 minutes later with a pedo ripped appart... just reading the thread at first i had hairs straightening up in the back of my neck lol...

I just can't... pedophiles and woman beaters man... I just can't... I just lose it and go berserker

[edit on 8-5-2010 by _R4t_]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Me thinks thou doth protest too much, those who spit such venom towards those who make light of others personal tragedies. I think George Carlin was correct is thinking that you can joke about anything, even something as awful as abuse. "20% of women in the US are sexually abused as minors, and boy is my...." People joke as a form of mental defense. To make light, in a purely fictitious and safe way, of something that would otherwise cause them much distress. People once made several jokes about atomic war, does that strike you as wrong? We laugh to keep from crying.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Fortunately, I don't think I'll be forced to react violently to my little girl being violated, because I won't give anyone the opportunity to do so.

My friends and family can call me 'overprotective' for keeping a very close eye on her, they can criticize me even for choosing to homeschool, but I will not let anything happen to her.

Now that I think of it, stupid people may even accuse ME of some sort of abuse because of how neurotic I may seem to be or because they don't approve of how I'm raising my kids (homeschooling, not vaxing, overprotective etc.).

Our society and system are SO messed up that people like me are considered 'wrong' for not doing what other normal people do, knowing that what everyone else does has not been working well for so many kids!

I lol'd thinking about punching a social worker in the face. Hope I never have to do that.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Sound's kind of of outlandish, since most state's see 2 years separation as ok unless it was a one time thing. also if this girl was doing what you claimed, there would be DNA all over her bed room?do you have any newspaper clipings sound's like a story to me.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Interesting comments on this topic now. A little deviation from the main point but understandable.

I got to thinking. I think I could do a thread (or many) on the actions of Parents/Family members towards the alleged/covicted molester.

The one video I will never forget. [Warning-Graphic-this is a news piece on the story behind this: www.youtube.com...

Ever since I saw this I am convinced the Parents and victim should ultimately decide what happens to the pervert. Make sure you check out the whole story-if interested. Interesting ending.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Dr Phil is loved and hated by many people, but Dr Phil is an advocate of children.

Shame on you.

Hahaha Im sorry

He looks like the thinking mans pedobear tho

wow youre late 8]

hhahaha

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Better late than not at all-on this topic.

If one person is save or if one Pedo is caught by the info contained in the OP-source, then it was a success.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

I loled so hard..she got trolled

We are Anon, We do not forgive, we do not forget

www.youtube.com... remix of Oprah...

Anon72=Anon.. face it you've been trolled everyone.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by badw0lf

Better late than not at all-on this topic.

If one person is save or if one Pedo is caught by the info contained in the OP-source, then it was a success.

What about all the pedos that are getting away with it while people are busy jacking up the person with the triangle necklace?

You start threads just to spread lies and this one is just plain sick. What this does is provide everyone with a fake target and a fake enemy to be distrracted by which only gives real criminals more of a chance to do what they do.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Shame on you.

I have seen Dr. Phil "treat" some kids on his show in the most harmful and detrimental manners.

Pay close attention here - Dr. Phil is not a doctor. He has no license to practice medicine and as much as he might say he loves children on tv, does not mean what he does for children is helpful. Hell, even Britney Spears doctors would not let him "treat" her because they were afraid it would do more harm than good. and you would think you could not do any more damage there.

Here we are in a thread about pedophiles and you are defending a man who lost is license due to sexual misconduct in the office.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by D.E.M.

I loled so hard..she got trolled

We are Anon, We do not forgive, we do not forget

www.youtube.com... remix of Oprah...

Anon72=Anon.. face it you've been trolled everyone.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

Trolled, most probably, but at least it is keeping a contentious topic at the fore.

As the saying goes - If we forget the sins of our past, we are doomed to repeat them.

And if all is forgotten, well, that's giving paedophiles exactly what they want. The freedom to move around society unquestioned and without fear.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks for your useful and interesting info.

I've seen some people wearing such symbolic pendants before. It's fair to say that not all them are pedos. But makes them higher chances of being one I guess.

In the past, I participated in Interpol Operation Cathedral by providing indirect tip-offs. Those nasty pedos did not wear a common symbols on ring or pendant. Yes they knew about some computer privacy/anonymity. At the end of the day, their own complacency brought justice.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join