It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i guess the folks at Selecta Ice Cream are pedophiles then.

figures.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by brilab45

You, or for poeple such as yourself, is exactly why I put this on here. Most people understand that this issue is not an easy one to deal with-for the victims.

I am sure it is hard foryou to sit here and read some of the anti post but rest assured-somone cares.

All this talk about Ice Cream logos and others. They are missing the point, I believe, that friendly, common symbols is exactly what they would want to use, hopefully to make their targets more at ease.

I bet anyone of them see their little kid walking around with a new and odd pendant or coin, or other item-they would be in the news for an attack on the giver of such items.

I hope you have survived as well as can be expected. My heart goes out to you. God Bless.

In your rage, you target INNOCENT people.

Well done.

WELL DONE.

Be proud, and when they cop it, by some whacko who see's an item like what you reference, know it was a job well done..

bleh... you are a good one, I give you that!

[edit on 7/5/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Also exactly the same as Walls ice cream logo

[edit on 7/5/10 by blupblup]

It's the same parent company, Unilever.

2nd line, just as impressive as the first.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We have these people suffering, and their lives are ruined forever because of rape etc.

And then, we have these rapists and pedophiles even here on ATS making jokes of it all.

"Haha child rape is funny lets joke about it."

WTH ????

It's only funny from the rapists perspective, obviously.

Non-rapists don't make jokes like that. Ever.

It's not trolling. It's open admission (through subtle means) that they are indeed rapists in reality.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

Uhh, no we don't? This isn't about people, it's about the symbols they use - or so alleged. Which is a bunch of crok.

Dont mistake the actual dirtbags for the OP's opinion. If people take the piss here, it's not because they're rockspiders.. least not what I've seen.. it's because people are misconstruing the damn images or putting intent into them.

Dude, you're level headed everywhere else... More so than I usually, don't fall for this - yes pedos are SCUM... but the OP is making them out of thin air for rage efforts..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It's what they do....pose as pedos for shockvalue and piss people off, and then make another meme about it on their boards.

Nope wrong.

Ugh, Maybe I was wrong about you...

DO some research...

They actually are pedophiles and this is their only way of admitting it.

Right...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
Could they of taken the design from these pedos? or vice versa? It's just a sick world we're living in with SICK PEOPLE...!! I fear for my daughters future...

i fear for your daughter too

typeing my reason would probally violate the T&C of ATS

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by muzzleflash

I assume you're talking about the guy who did the knock-knock joke post earlier?

It was in poor taste, but I seriously doubt you'd ever be able to get charges filed against him for that.

Anyhow, last post in this ridiculous, spawn-of the-trolls-at-4chan, thread-that- should-never-have-been for me.

All across the world, the 'chan geeks are in their mothers' basements, lol-ing their asses off at this thread.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

Yep. Strike another chapter in the ED quotation topics for ATS I rekon..

Silly huh..

"On ats the rawrcry over pedobear.. it's lulz!1!"

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Here is something for you. Most pedophiles are generally your closest relative or parent. This is fact.

NO!!!

Theyre 15 year old kids who paste pedobear and make you feel bad because they have no morals.. It's a fact!!

Proven here!! Because it is!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Did you know that the last man to be executed here in the UK was later proven to be innocent?

I said "if they are proved guilty".

They cannot be later proved innocent.

Otherwise, what does the word "prove" mean?

You cannot be proven guilty, than later proven innocent.
One of them was not proven. Think about it.

Oh man... executed then proven innocent now means guilty regardless.

Groovy..

Strike one up for FPS!!

"No NUB, I wasn't spawn camping, you were guilty!! and I killed you!!"

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Starreed and flagged.

I wish I could write what I think we all should do towards pedophiles, unfortunately it'd get me banned.

Just keep your eyes open and alert.

But dont close your mind....

thats where it starts..

Other than that, I agree!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chron_1ck

Not that's not where it comes from. Anonymous imageboards are called chan's after 'channel'. Some have then given nick names to personalities in these boards that have -chan.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I think there are many of us who either have personal experience of this crap as kids (on one level or another, like your wife had) or know someone else who had.

I don't know if it's any more common now than it was back in the 70's when i was growing up. I think it's just easier for them to network these days, with the net and so on.

I also think there are many more people nowdays, who are labeled as pedo's, but are not what you would call 'authentic' pedo's.

I mean, they are sicko's and nasty gits and all, but are probably more curious about what is out there, than sexually warped and fancy kids.

I met a real one one i was about 5 years old, (with older siblings and friends) in our local swing park. He was a local bloke, middle aged and was eyeing all of us for a good while, we then caught him hanging around the public toilets masturbating. I remember it well, scared the hell out of me.

We didn't tell our parents though...i don't know why not..still don't after thinking about it now. I do remember clearly though, seeing him again some time later in a wheelchair...he'd become a cripple.

I didn't know then, but he probably had MS, and was on his way out.

I'm a firm believer in the Universe (multiverse) giving back to you, what you give out to others..

ETA,

Be careful of who you string up, metaphorically or literally, back in 2001 there was the Pedo revelations all over the news about the 'wonderland' worldwide pedophile ring being caught and members arrested in the UK, there was a Northern town that went on the rampage for blood, and actually..get this..attacked a pediatricians office and wanted to string them up from the lamp posts!

(They were not very bright of course)

But you see what i mean, mistakes can and do happen where fear is involved.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by spikey]

[edit on 7/5/2010 by spikey]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The entire pedophile movement is controlled by the Masonic brotherhood, and the masonic infiltrated RC Church, which use children in their satanic rituals as part of their initiate level process throughout.

This is why there is so many child abductions etc. These children are being used in ritual satanic masonic practicies regularly. These practices include sexual abuse and satanic ritual abuse as well as regular human child sacrifices to their 'god' Lucifer/Satan

Check this site out exposing these Illuminati satanists:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chron_1ck
Creepy stuff!

To anyone doubting the 4chan thing thinking it's just geeks playing jokes, Look up the meaning of the word chan.

It is Japanese and is used after a persons name to express status, like sensai.

Remember Hello Kitty (Kitty chan)?

Now take a look at this link: /define.php?term=chanchan

The mind boggles...

Er, it's called 4chan because it's directly ripped from a Japanese image board called 2ch. Which stands for 2channel. 4chan stands for 4channel. 7chan stands for 7channel.

And pedobear was just a mascot from 2channel, it which it was just called "Kuma".

But hey, you're ignorance is hilarious as is this entire thread.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Also exactly the same as Walls ice cream logo

[edit on 7/5/10 by blupblup]

The pedophiles that hijacked these symbols are no different than the group that hijacked The Rainbow. These evil people lack originality, and find it nefariously simple to take something that means good and warp it into their own perverted meaning.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Is this another Paedophiles and gays are the same and as bad as each other thing... or was your post just poorly worded and thought out?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by usermi5
The entire pedophile movement is controlled by the Masonic brotherhood, and the masonic infiltrated RC Church, which use children in their satanic rituals as part of their initiate level process throughout.

This is why there is so many child abductions etc. These children are being used in ritual satanic masonic practicies regularly. These practices include sexual abuse and satanic ritual abuse as well as regular human child sacrifices to their 'god' Lucifer/Satan

Check this site out exposing these Illuminati satanists:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

hmmm... did you forget your medication today? Go get it asap and stick to the doctor's prescription! Go, NOW. At least before you start mixing "reptilians"...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That is what I have been trying to say.

Thank you.

You on it!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
Don't forget the number 1 pedophile symbol of all!

THE MUSTACHE! (if you're not police or military)

And don't forget the number 2:

The Catholic priest's collar.

It would be funnier if I wasn't joking.

lol dont forget aboutthe guy hanging around at the docks with the jacket with the collar up to his neck wearing a baseball cap and carying a bag of candy

its always the baseball cap
pedophiles should be out spreading the word "WE DO NOT EXIST" shout it on the rooftops
lol i stole that from pineapple express i love to quote things

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

What do you mean? Why do you think this? DH is a survivor (as was his sister & we suspect, my stepson and his niece) & he has had a mustache for 99% of the 23 years we have been together. I couldn't be more positive than that he is not a pedophile. But still, I am trying to get my head around this issue as much as I can. It goes without saying that statistically, survivors are at risk for abusing.
Please direct- you or anyone.

ETA: Please be careful in generalizing about the Mason's involvement in abuse. (trust me, please. The primary abuser I know of was a Scottish Rite) This seems to be a combination of factors. A Mason involved (AFAIK today) does not necessarily lead back to the group.
As I was growing up, one of my best friends' fathers was a Mason & now he is (& both, Shriners). My mom & I knew his family very, very well. I have other friends who are Masons, too. This is a hurtful slander of so many people about whom it is just not true.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join