It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife is freaking out...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, i read a few of those things and can relate to some of them recently. I have not been able to sleep at ALL..i would wake up after being asleep for about 10 minutes literally tossing over (doing a 180) to try and get comfortable (starting the 180 in my sleep mind you, ending up awake). My dog refuses to go outside to go to the bathroom unless m standing out there. This is a recent thing, she started this Sunday night.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
If you wish to believe me or not, they are probably having the same feelings I have been having. I had a very powerful revelation on Monday night, well around 2:00am Tuesday morning about Water in a mass scale.

I had the strangest dream last night. One unlike any I've ever had in my life. I was underwater in the ocean. The surface looked like it was about five or six stories above me. I was moving forward through the water very quickly. The water was warm and felt so great as I sped through it. In my dream, I was thrilled at the feeling of the water. Above me, there were people on surfboards everywhere. I kept thinking that when I surfaced I needed to be careful and not smash into one of the boards. As I was moving forward, it hit me that I hadn't panicked because I needed to surface to breathe. That was so odd. Why can I hold my breath for so long? Finally, I decided that whether I needed to breathe or not I should surface and see what is happening. The second I broke the surface I woke up.

The strangest thing about this dream for me is being underwater and not freaking out. I have had a horrible fear of the ocean for as long as I can remember. I have never been on the ocean on a boat. The thought of it terrifies me. To have a dream that I am deeply underwater and not panicking is monumental to me.

I am thinking that it means that my present perceptions are going to change radically and that I won't be afraid. I hope that's what it means.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is sooo much running amok in the world right now that I believe it is making peoples spiritual sensitivites running on high alert.

I'm nocturnal and rarely sleep well. However, this mid-day I was able to get three hours sleep. In my dream I envisioned myself covered in blisters, much like measles. Like the outbreak recently in NY. Very disturbing dream.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I literally just watched the market drop 1,000 points in just a few short minutes. Now it's back up to -402. Think she might have seen that coming? Riots in Greece. Entire countries going broke. Who DOESN'T have an on edge feeling right now? The world is teetering on the brink of madness. Glad I'm not overly sensitive, cuz I'd be pulling my hair out right now.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernutty
Well, i read a few of those things and can relate to some of them recently. I have not been able to sleep at ALL..i would wake up after being asleep for about 10 minutes literally tossing over (doing a 180) to try and get comfortable (starting the 180 in my sleep mind you, ending up awake). My dog refuses to go outside to go to the bathroom unless m standing out there. This is a recent thing, she started this Sunday night.

im having the complete oposite for the past 4 - 5 days ive been sleeping probably 20 - 21 hours a day which is definitely not me, today has been the first day ive been able to stay up more than 3 hours. i have a wierd fuzzy feeling in my head and like others i feel something about to happen but something says monday to me!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Ever since the BP Oil Spill I have had a overwhelming feeling that this one event is going to change the course of earth history.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

She is very much an animal lover and that has been the single biggest news item to her in quite some time. There are all sorts of explanations and she wanted to see if anyone felt the same. Obviously there are, and I believe that gave her a little peace.

Thanks guys.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ventian]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
please check out my posts on this thread. I feel sick, not ill, something is up.
Ive posted many links on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please check them out. there seems to be allllllllll sortsd going on up there. Im not joking.
Look for yourselves.

I think your thread has hit the nail on the head bang on.
Sorry op im not derailing your thread. All good S&F

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

My dogs have been feeling VERY energetic & in high spirits (all but a couple are pretty laid back). And we 2 legs have been really upbeat. I'm usually pretty a sensitive/ premonition type, but aside from political concerns, not really any sense of foreboding here.

I hope your wife feels better, Ventian, and all turns out well for your family. Sometimes, I think we pick up one another's anxieties by osmosis, so I hope that's all it is.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I hope i'm not stepping on the OP's toes here, but reading through the thread, i see some other people are also experiencing disturbances at night... Maybe there's already another thread discussing this?

For the past 4, 5 weeks, I've had a disturbance in my normal sleeping patterns. Everything in my life has been completely normal - Wake up, go to work, blah-blah fishpaste... But lately, when I climb in bed, within 5 minutes i'm completely out. Then 1am on the dot, every night, without fail, i wake up, and find it well-neigh impossible to fall asleep again before sunrise.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It might be just also people being very sensitive about what they are personally best at picking up on. I know I feel a bit more relieved - after posting here about my feelings prior to the Indonesian Tsunami (2004) and being extremely sensitive, and then feeling the same way recently, I found out that a quake 7.2 and a tsunami warning was issued yesterday in the same area as the 2004 one ... I think this was what I was picking up on.

From the post I wrote here:

I have noticed a gradual increase of this sensitivity brewing once more - it is not as intense, but then again, it might be becasue it wont be as close to me as the last time (geographically) - but I will be interested myself to see if there is another event, and I wondered if it would be a big tsunami by quake.

[edit on 9/5/10 by Smiggle]

[edit on 9/5/10 by Smiggle]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, the volcano is acting up again in Iceland

Large Earthquake in Indonesia

Oil continues to leak in the Gulf

and

Tomorrow is 5/10 and the Asian Stock Markets Open in a few hours. It could be an interesting day tomorrow.

Like the quote or old curse goes "May you live in interesting times!"

Unfortunately, we are living in those times, never a dull moment on this little blue and green piece of paradise!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Where do you live?
If you are religious call upon your god/spirit to protect you.
Try to sharpen the details

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've had some psychic-esqe abilities here and there. And I've been having the same feeling.

Just a few days ago I was thinking about how fast the semester went for college and how every semester is speeding up. Then I realized a lot of the predictions (not psychic ones, reasoned ones) I've made in the past 3 years have been coming to fruition recently and how it's already the middle of 2010.

Something big is going to happen soon. Something really, really big.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If anybody cares, well I had a strange dream and a not a normal one that I don't have. I heard something say to me May 19. I was going to wait till that date to see if something happens. Well shall see..........

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There is a huge thread on all of this. I definitely recommend checking it out. It is titled "A Strange Feeling as of Late."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join