It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife is freaking out...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello Ven!

If you haven't already checked this one out. With the current Solar stuff I still think there is something to this.

Geomagnetic Storms Affecting a Human's Brain and/or Equilibrium, Plausible?

Hope she feels better and all fairs well

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Skada. Electromagnetism can influence sensitive people in a very large scale, could have something to do with the CME. After all the sun is more than just a stellar body emiting heat, it seems to be also the "heart" and "mind" of our solar system.

Ive been having a lot of intense dreams too lately, but that may have something to do with my weed-smoking pause.

Still... stay sharp.

I try to oberve weird animal behavior, but all animals around me (im living in a rural area with lots of animals) seem pretty cool and laid back

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Did a quick read and that was great. Hopefully that is all it comes down to and not a real premonition.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Have you all forgoten it is May 6 today is the day of disclosure supposable but I am not going to hold my breath and wait to see.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Op your wife is not along. I've been having the same feeling...like something is indeed about to happen. This feeling has been getting stronger lately. The last time I had this feeling the earthquakes happened in Chile and Haiti. This time it could mean anything.

Just try to confront your wife in case something comes about.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wish I could chime in but my feelings have been preoccupied with my niece who disappeared on her way home from school on Friday. I have a small amount of ability that comes from my moms side of the family. I have been having strange feelings since Thursday night but I know it had to do with my niece.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Oh man, i dont know you, but i am at your side, dont give up hope, ok? Its going to be good and your niece will be fine.

Greetings and hope from IMF-Land formerly known as Greece

link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios

I try to observe [edit] weird animal behavior, but all animals around me (im living in a rural area with lots of animals) seem pretty cool and laid back

I have noticed that a few of the squirrels around here in East Texas are acting rather squirrel-y (for lack of a better term). They seem to be rather erratic in their behavior like they were racing against time. Mind you, this was a group of about 5 (what appeared to be adult) squirrels. So, perhaps there is something that is about to happen.

Time to pay extra attention to everything. Eyes open kids. When the time to hit the roller coaster hill comes, it might be a bumpy ride and most likely not very pleasant.

link   
Your wife is freaking out? Calm her down. Are any children in the out of control home right now?
The others are keeping themselves under control in order to understand their feelings better and to allow it to come to them without forcing it sooner than it should.

You sit at your computer and announce to others your wife is freaking. She needs someone who will help her not someone who feeds her fears of the unknown, you poisoning her fears even more by giving her attention on a web site.

Im not suggesting you slap her and remind her she is an adult of course.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by sweetliberty]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

She is freaking out but she is coherent. Just using some of my generations slang lol.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Sorry to hear about your niece. Hopefully she returns soon. Just wanted to send my regards.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Thank you, Dyna. Me and my brother-in-law actually found her late Monday night with NO HELP FROM THE POLICE OR MEDIA but that is a completely different thread on how useless the police are. I'm still trying to get my wits back together though lol.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, the worst psychic anxiety I experienced was 2 weeks before the Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004 - that was an exceptional time of intense psychic sensitivity which I was at a loss to see clear enough as to what it related to - though I had experienced this type of thing before, but never like it - I learnt a lot about myself and the connection to the earth from it. Three days before it hit, I had an urge to go drive 300kms to one of the highest habitably points in my State. I did go there with an unease of under the radar panic within me - though I still didnt know why. I found out about theTsunami - and the feeling verified itself - and had like a 'revelation' of what had happened and had happened to me and my behaviour.
Over the past few months, I have noticed a gradual increase of this sensitivity brewing once more - it is not as intense, but then again, it might be becasue it wont be as close to me as the last time (geographically) - but I will be interested myself to see if there is another event, and I wondered if it would be a big tsunami by quake.

I feel for your wife is this is happening to her, where she is distracted to the point of being anxious by this feeling. It might not be the same as mine, but it can be very uncomfotable not 'knowing' what it is but 'feeling' the impending - its can be consuming. I think she will be preapred and able to respond better with this unknown knowledge if an event happens around her, it wont be such a suprise.

Smigs

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

janon,

I'm so sorry. I hope your niece is found alive and well very soon.

I should have read further. I'm so happy that you found her.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Aislin]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

She is okay and is home now. Maybe I'll make another thread somewhere to talk about it because it is really an interesting story. But I don't want to hijack this thread because I'm really curious how other people are feeling.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If you wish to believe me or not, they are probably having the same feelings I have been having. I had a very powerful revelation on Monday night, well around 2:00am Tuesday morning about Water in a mass scale. I have been studying and practicing Astral Projection and Plane/Realm hopping and my intuition has been going crazy. Let me explain something for the folks that don't know how communication works on the other side... English doesn't exist... and neither does any other foreign language. You speak and communicate through pure intuition and emotion. On Tuesday morning, my intuition was going off the radar, so perhaps your wife and her family are having or had the same visions i had recently. Get back to me through U2U if you want to talk about it a bit further. I Don't feel too good about posting details about revelations on the internet as they can affect the chorus of history.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Went back to look at one of the Timewave Zero video's for 2010. Your wife may be onto something. May 6th is definitely a day where the timewave starts to move. Something was meant to happen today that will set things off throughout the summer then a big drop at the end of Oct.

Plus the stock market just dipped under 10,000....that's a loss of more than 800pts on the day.

Timewave Zero 2010

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil C Hickus

Yea it is acting erratic right now. As bad as it is to say, I hope this is what she was feeling and not an initial loss of life or something.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Perhaps there is an ordinary explanation for your wife freaking out.

My GF an unusually sensitive person psychically and metaphysically told me that allergies to different pollens can cause feelings of anxiety. It is spring with all kinds of pollen floatin around.

Our dreams have taken on an unusual intensity and vividness and violent streak. Allergies!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That was fun watching the DOW fall 1000 pnts. Ok now everyone can relax

Regained 600 pnts

<< 1    3 >>

join