It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife is freaking out...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The wife has some psychic ability. Nothing that she can just tap into mind you, but she does have it and it does run in her family. Right now she has a very bad feeling about something. Her entire family is having the same feeling. Anyone else having this same feeling. I heard about the EGG but she was unaware. As stated any thoughts are appreciated and you can take this as a warning, though it may just affect us.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
havent seen anything come up yet but the day is young...

Unless she's picking up on my tooth ache and I'm still waiting for the dentest to call me back????

All kidding aside I put a lot of fath is those funny feeling the ladies get...
well be keeping my eyes open

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I get these too but when someone dies I cry for no reason roughly a few hours before, I think it does run in my family as my parents both get feelings too.

I can predict baby sexes too so far I am not wrong

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

Yea she says she is getting the urge to stay home and talk to her dad. Her dad is in very bad health and maybe that has something to do with it. He is a good guy and I hope he is alright but as I said, it may only affect us, but she is really freaking out right now.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

my heart bleeds for you both, my partner has recently lost a relative and it is really a tough time... I hope your wife can calm a bit, don't know what to say really except be there for him

thoughts to you both x

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My mom and sister have some crazy talents related to psychic phenomena and some interesting events unfolded this morning. What was more interesting is my dad called me to tell me about it after I read that huge CME thread. It got me thinking...

I'm not saying anything here, just wondering.

Edit: Maybe the pope is gonna reveal disclosure...?

Ok seriously I need to stop thinking so sporadic like and get back with my....... "self destructs"

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
GO ONTO SOHO AND WATCH THE VIDEO ON LASCO 2
20100505-20100505 WTF IS GOING ON?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

could you send me a link please as i cannot find it thankyou

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is this a 'today' bad feeling or has it been going on for awhile? How long?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Your wife isn't the only one. My son (10 yrs) for the last couple of days has said the same thing, and I have a huge expectant feeling today...like I am just waiting for whatever to happen to happen.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by tk2dsky]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by tk2dsky]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
you lot stop freaking me out!!!

how weird lots of people feel the same....

strange

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

It has been going on for awhile but today is way more severe than the past couple of days. She has been ignoring it but today is just too bad. (feeling)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, like the OP said, the GCP is freaking-out as well. You can check it here:

GCP

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The mass consciousness is getting more sensitive. Psychics are feeling it at levels to where it is almost unbearable. Yes, we are definately moving into interesting times for the human race.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You wouldn't happen to be Gordon Brown would you lol (bad joke I know.)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
You wouldn't happen to be Gordon Brown would you lol (bad joke I know.)

Nah that joke at least brought some happiness to the thread instead of all the worry.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The summer sell off on Wall St started early. Maybe the financial collapse is upon us. Pool your cash and wait to get in

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Just went and checked on the stock market and you are correct, things look bad on that end. Don't think my wife would be feeling that unless it is a collapse of the financial system, then we would need to worry.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have been trying to "nail down" where these feelings stem from. I think the CME might have a little to do with it. We are affected by magnetic influences for both good and bad.

For a while now, I have been getting Word-of-Mouth reports from people not being able to sleep at night, waking up several times a night, having a generally bad feeling like something is going to happen. This also has been reported by friends out and about on the globe, so it doesn't seem to be localized to any specific global region but earth-wide.

It would seem that "something" is going to happen. Most likely the PTB know what it is, and are planning either a distraction, suppression of "whatever IT is", or are going to cause it or is starting to put "IT" into effect. I don't know, too many variables. But, DO pay attention to intuition, it seems to be getting more refined in the Human Populace and is worthy of taking note.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

soho.esac.esa.int... i think thts what he/she means

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join