It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up living your truth!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This message goes out to all of you who have discovered the Truth. Going through this transition myself, I know how difficult the journey appears to be.

One things I wanted to talk about was the challenges we face when talking with someone who has not found theirs. You might be afraid that your family will not accept and support you in your journey.

The teachings of the Truth is almost 180 degrees opposite from what we've been taught. Some of you (like me) are leaving the 3D and living strictly within the 4D mind. Utilizing powers that takes the "doing" out of anything you want. I'm talking about the power of manifestation here.

What you have asked the cosmos for during your meditation, you will receive if your vibrations are in harmony with it. This requires that absolutely no darkness is allowed in that energy (fear, doubt, disappointment). Unfortunately, many people around you, operate in that darkness. This can become a challenge if it is one of your own family members or friends.

When you reach a point of no return, you have to make a decision as to which way you will choose and do it. It's a point where you can not half a$$ it any longer. You no longer want to use 3D and 4D together. No more doing 50% and let God handle the other 50%. It's a transition to finally submit 100 percent in the powers of the 4th, that of God or the Source.

It is at this point, that you might begin noticing people dropping off. Their fear and worry gets the best of them, and often they want to convince you to feel the same way.

You could very well find yourself standing alone in the Light. Don't fight them, they only lack the required faith, instead, love them.

They might judge you and call you an idiot. Or a religious nut, or some other name. Know that they are only operating within the old mind. DON'T let anyone pull you back into the 3D cage. If you allow that to happen, you may never convince yourself to get back out again.

This is what separates the "men from the boys". No more B.S. No more pretending like you're concerned with things you have no fear for. No more trying to pretend like you are afraid and concerned like everyone else. Above all, don't let anyone convince you that you should be scared of something.

So I say this to help those who are starting to second guess this walk. Don't shut out your manifestation.
No more negative energy, no more opinions, no more thinking with the flesh brain. The flesh brain is only concerned with survival. It can not come with you to the next stage.

If anyone has any more words of advise or support, please throw them on the thread. The Ascension is happening now, and everyone needs as much support as they can get to live their truths.

Love, light

Namaste

VaYaNaMaSi
NaVaGraHa

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I agree with you 100% on this post. It can be a hard mission when almost if not everyone you love and that are around you cannot see what 1 may see. And it does require massive amounts of self love to continue, but that is where your faith will carry you.. I have experienced this and have felt bad many times for so many are deeply attached to the 3d and cannot understand there is much more to existance, but I dont get mad at them I back off and let them continue along their will driven paths and just keep in mind that I am on this mission to help them even if they cannot see what type of help I am trying to provide. So friends I wish you all the best in remaining sound on this current mission that many of us seem to be ascending upon and hope we lose non, if we do lose some we will be there eventually to rejuvinate your souls with our lights which are beginning to shine so bright that even the darkest locations within this realm are beginning to feel the warmth within this light we possess, SO STAY STRONG AND DONT GIVE UP ITS ALWAYS HARD TO ACOMPLISH WHAT IS REALLY THE BEST FOR ALL BUT IT TAKES THAT SELECTED FEW OF US THAT ARE WILLING TO GO ALL THEY WAY TO SHINE FOR THEM.

REMAIN FEARLESS EVEN IN THE EYE OF THE DARK1, 1 MUST SMILE JUST TO LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS BATTLE......

S&F FOR YOUR EFFORTS FRIEND!!!

[edit on 5/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

What you have asked the cosmos for during your meditation, you will receive if your vibrations are in harmony with it. This requires that absolutely no darkness is allowed in that energy (fear, doubt, disappointment). Unfortunately, many people around you, operate in that darkness. This can become a challenge if it is one of your own family members or friends.

Absolutely no darkness...is that possible or real? Why should the darkness alter energy in a negative way? Maybe there is something within the darkness that is the problem. If you haven't been through the dark you will not know what that is. So out of the dark and into the light...then what problem is there with the dark: none. Dark as a metaphor for negative destructive energy, or a state of ignorance is another story. Maybe your entire family lives in that state of dark ignorance; what chance does a child have there? None...only survival.

So your thread is about survival for ascension, right? My point is that if a kid can survive long enough to learn the difference between darkness and evil--not being afraid of the dark and having experienced evil--then what, was that not already the ascension? You know, to get through something like that requires ascension after descent.

Meditation does not necessarily affect your life anymore than diet affects your life. It's helpful, but it does not alter destiny. People who meditate and pray for something may never get that no-matter how good their vibes and intentions are. Meditation is complete unto itself: it is what it is and it is a way; not a way to "get something".

So I am unsure about the ascension unless the descent into darkness, and true evil, is complete. Know what I mean?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thank you, I really needed to read this.

I am an abductee, my children are abductees and even my wife remembers going on a ship.....because our life is so "eventful" and as my wife calls me, "brutally honest," we are getting a divorce.

This past Monday we went to our third court hearing with the only dispute being custody of our 13 year old daughter. I represent myself and my wife has a lawyer, and the court only selectively enforces the constitution and laws (i.e. court ordered me not to discuss aliens or spiritual entities with my daughter but she could attend church). The story is long and drug out but the short of it is this, the court can find nothing to hold against me except that we experience abductions so they contend mental illness. Even after two evaluations (one by a court appointed psychiatrist and the second by personally selected psychologist) which both found me to not be a threat to anyone, the court has now removed all visitation.

Some back ground.....my wife and I have only raised our voices about three times in 23 years of marriage, never any violence of any sort (implied or attempted). No sexual, physical or mental abuse in any case. I was 10 years air force, have my degree in avionics technologies, have worked in electronics for about 25 years and currently work for a major communications company for the last 10 years as an electronics tech. I have always been very spiritual and follow truth to a fault, throwing away old ideas as new evidence is entered into the life's equation. I was also a t-ball coach for 5 years and at one time even held church services in my home.

But back to what really irks me, when I had the opportunity to ask a very pointed question at the lawyer that represents my daughter for the court (GAL), the bias was obvious. The question was "is it beneficial for my daughter to be removed from other people going through similar experiences, that she can relate to and talk to that are abductees?" The lawyer said yes, it is benefial that she not be around these type people. But then I asked the next question, "would it be beneficial for a Christian to be removed from other Christians and not be allowed to discuss their faith?" The answer was no, it would be detrimental. What a great hypocrosy.

I also brought up about the Muslems, that the Koran specifically states that if others have a different faith then they should be killed. Does the court remove their children? Of course not. But when you look into the first amendment of the U.S. constitution:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

And then the suprement court's further address:

The First Amendment has been interpreted by the Court as applying to the entire federal government even though it is only expressly applicable to Congress. Furthermore, the Court has interpreted, the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment as protecting the rights in the First Amendment from interference by state governments.

The Supreme Court has interpreted religion to mean a sincere and meaningful belief that occupies in the life of its possessor a place parallel to the place held by God in the lives of other persons. The religion or religious concept need not include belief in the existence of God or a supreme being to be within the scope of the First Amendment.

Next there is the Mississippi Constitution (where we reside):

Constitution of the State of Mississippi, Article 3 (Bill of Rights), section 13….” The freedom of speech and of the press shall be held sacred”

Section 18:…… “ but the free enjoyment of all religious sentiments and the different modes of worship shall be held sacred.”

But at any rate, after all of the abductions and after having the universal mind experience a couple of times, I don't believe in the "typical" god but more along the lines we have been manipulated by other entities for whatever their agendas may be. That is my religion.

The United States is not free and to walk the line of truth is very difficult.

Rich

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Oouthere]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The way i look at it, is we are somewhat like the ones trying to get through the secret society degrees. This stuff can be so weird, and i think most in the higher levels of secret societies are deranged also, so i would not worry about society thinking its wrong for you to question on these things.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Good luck man, and mabey in time you will have all your children within you protection and those who denied you may 1 day say I remember this 1 guy but didnt take him serious and wish I did. I really wish you the best and stay focused friend.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The "Truth" is one of the basics of Theosophy, which slogan is:

There is no religion higher than truth

I have always questioned, truth about what? What IS exactly this truth that we speak of? I don't think there's any final answer or truth to this all. As well as I see the "theory of everything" kind of silly. I guess the "truth" is dynamic, always changing.

About secret societies.. I doubt that there is any cult that could give you bigger happiness than you can give to yourself. Right now people are connecting, we don't really need any closed cults. If such form naturally, maybe we should let them.

Ageless wisdom. Maybe that's what the "truth" is all about. The basics of, the bottom of ourselves that never changes. And we should build on that.

I don't know if this made any sense to you

Oh yeah, darkness actually activates the pineal gland and the 4th dimension is the time. But you already knew that.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is extremely hard to stay on the path. Its so lonely if you aren't around other like minded people then you have to practice controlled isolation to keep your vibration high. This is what my personal struggle has been and I can't be around those I love as much as I would like because they bring me down.

Its a shame about your daughter but seeking remedy in court never works they are out to uphold the status quo no matter what the law says.

Stay strong, stay positive. Peace

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

You have to give 'em pieces. You have to be compassionate and know when to open your mouth. Even a small fragment of what you are experiencing might save their entire day when they ball the idea around. Trust me, I feel the same way. If you give them too much at a time, they might feel inferior, and the whole thing will turn against you (and them, eventually).

It's a process that they haven't been through, and they're miserable. So give them pieces.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thank you a lot, my brother.

You couldn't have a better timing

Sometimes the job seams to be too much.

God bless you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well,if I may just insert a quote in here about the subject being discussed at hand.

"You may remember the story of how the devil and a friend of his were walking down the street, when they saw ahead of them a man stoop down and pick up something from the ground, look at it, and put it away in his pocket.

The friend said to the devil, 'What did that man pick up?' 'He picked up a piece of the truth,' said the devil. 'That is a very bad business for you, then,' said his friend. 'Oh, not at all,' the devil replied, 'I am going to help him organize it.'

I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally.

Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along a particular path."

The quote is from this man.Jiddu Krishnamurti

Think about that in relation to what is transpiring on this planet at this time.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark_price

Absolutely no darkness...is that possible or real? Why should the darkness alter energy in a negative way? Maybe there is something within the darkness that is the problem. If you haven't been through the dark you will not know what that is. So out of the dark and into the light...then what problem is there with the dark: none. Dark as a metaphor for negative destructive energy, or a state of ignorance is another story. Maybe your entire family lives in that state of dark ignorance; what chance does a child have there? None...only survival.

So your thread is about survival for ascension, right? My point is that if a kid can survive long enough to learn the difference between darkness and evil--not being afraid of the dark and having experienced evil--then what, was that not already the ascension? You know, to get through something like that requires ascension after descent.

Meditation does not necessarily affect your life anymore than diet affects your life. It's helpful, but it does not alter destiny. People who meditate and pray for something may never get that no-matter how good their vibes and intentions are. Meditation is complete unto itself: it is what it is and it is a way; not a way to "get something".

So I am unsure about the ascension unless the descent into darkness, and true evil, is complete. Know what I mean?

Have you experienced the 4D? I think it is something you should really start to look at, it could help a lot with your question. Operating in darkness leads to destruction of yourself eventually. The brain can not house the light, only the subconscious mind can do that. The mind is the only thing that knows you are not your body or your brain. So it is indeed possible, since the pure mind is pure light

[edit on 6-5-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
The "Truth" is one of the basics of Theosophy, which slogan is:

There is no religion higher than truth

I have always questioned, truth about what? What IS exactly this truth that we speak of? I don't think there's any final answer or truth to this all. As well as I see the "theory of everything" kind of silly. I guess the "truth" is dynamic, always changing.

About secret societies.. I doubt that there is any cult that could give you bigger happiness than you can give to yourself. Right now people are connecting, we don't really need any closed cults. If such form naturally, maybe we should let them.

Ageless wisdom. Maybe that's what the "truth" is all about. The basics of, the bottom of ourselves that never changes. And we should build on that.

I don't know if this made any sense to you

Oh yeah, darkness actually activates the pineal gland and the 4th dimension is the time. But you already knew that.

Yes indeed, ironically, darkness is what opens the door to the 4th and higher realms of conscience. But you have to eventually walk into that door. Into the light. And close the door behind you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

from wikipedia:

Finally, the unexpected death of Nitya on November 11, 1925 at age 27 (from tuberculosis and after a long history with the disease) fundamentally shook Krishnamurti's belief in Theosophy and his faith in the leaders of the Theosophical Society.

According to eyewitness accounts, the news "broke him down completely". He struggled for days to overcome his sorrow, eventually "going through an inner revolution, finding new strength". The experience of his brother's death seems to have shattered any remaining illusions, and things would never be the same again:

"Theosophy" died when Blavatsky left the whole thing be. The Secret Doctrine was written in 1888. Movements are stupid. The whole society was taken over by idiots who missed the whole point.

Everything corrupts. Maybe there isn't a movement, but an individual who shad light on those things that she knew.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
It is extremely hard to stay on the path. Its so lonely if you aren't around other like minded people then you have to practice controlled isolation to keep your vibration high. This is what my personal struggle has been and I can't be around those I love as much as I would like because they bring me down.

Its a shame about your daughter but seeking remedy in court never works they are out to uphold the status quo no matter what the law says.

Stay strong, stay positive. Peace

I can completely relate to you on your reply. The most heart breaking thing to experience is the "betrayal" or denial from family and friends.

I have spent many a night, in isolation of mind. Sometimes my wife could be sitting right next to me, she might look down and see her shoes, I look down and see the sun on the other side of the planet and people calling my name.

I think what makes it worse is when you pretend to not know what you know. It's like you feel you must pretend to be ignorant of reality in order to be of similar intellect to those around you.

My Wife and I are now in agreement with what is happening to us, and things are beginning to take shape. But you absolutely must let go of your desire to be emotionally supported or understood.

Once you rid yourself of that pain and expectation and hope. You can then begin to re-establish new relationships with them. Healthier relationship of acceptance and respect.

On the other hand, some people are dealing with folks who are NOT having any of it! It can exert a lot of pressure in your mind, making it difficult to keep your vibration high.

If you are suffering from this situation, NOW is the time to put your body in place of peace. You do what you got to do. With no compromises whatsoever.

You absolutely MUST stay in your path and put yourself in a place of peace so that you can meditate and create your 3D manifestations. You do what you got to do to make that circumstance happen. This is a moment when you seriously need to meditate more and tap into the only power that is going to get you through the hump.

There is no turning back, but we can walk at our own speeds.

Namaste

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,if I may just insert a quote in here about the subject being discussed at hand.

"You may remember the story of how the devil and a friend of his were walking down the street, when they saw ahead of them a man stoop down and pick up something from the ground, look at it, and put it away in his pocket.

The friend said to the devil, 'What did that man pick up?' 'He picked up a piece of the truth,' said the devil. 'That is a very bad business for you, then,' said his friend. 'Oh, not at all,' the devil replied, 'I am going to help him organize it.'

I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally.

Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along a particular path."

The quote is from this man.Jiddu Krishnamurti

Think about that in relation to what is transpiring on this planet at this time.

Very interesting Oneolddude. Although I would say that there is indeed only one path out of the brain. Once you're out, there is no path to the light. There just IS light. In my opinon of course.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark_price

Have you experienced the 4D? I think it is something you should really start to look at, it could help a lot with your question. Operating in darkness leads to destruction of yourself eventually. The brain can not house the light, only the subconscious mind can do that. The mind is the only thing that knows you are not your body or your brain. So it is indeed possible, since the pure mind is pure light

[edit on 6-5-2010 by manbird12000]

Does that imply another realm, or another state of mind. I have been mostly concerned with realms and right brain/ left brain styles of thinking. Can you elaborate on 4D?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mark_price

The 4D is access when your conscious brain turns off (degrees of), So a state of thinking must evaporate into no thinking at all. That's the part of the portal to the 4D experience.

We are all dimensions at one time, it's simply a matter of raising our perspective. That's all.

You are living in a all realms at the same time. But you have to raise your conscious vibrational level, in order to see the ones above..

(I don't mean above as in better, but higher in frequency of thought.)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

4D access is a lot like quieting or shutting down the left brain train of thought in meditation/samadhi. Thanks.

top topics

join