It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is a bus heading from Bangor, ME to NYC with a guy who claims he has a bomb on board.

AND

An Emirates plane has been stopped for having a passenger on board who is on the 'no fly list'.

There are two ways to look at this.

1. These freaks are cralling out of the woodwork because they were inspired by the NYC bomber, OR

2. The government is setting this up so they can add more unconstitutional laws that are possibly worse than USA Partiot Act.

EDIT TO ADD: Man on airplane at JFK Airport was a false alarm!

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 5/6/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Any links to reports of this? Not that I doubt, I just haven't heard about this yet.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Do you have sources for these claims?

While I am not doubting what you have to say here, to be fair, there should be something that is at least somewhat tangible to comment on.

Given you two ways to look at it, it just baffles me that there are, a lot of people out there that want to hurt people. Innocent ones, at that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Any links to reports of this? Not that I doubt, I just haven't heard about this yet.

I'm watching it on MSNBC. I will try and find links.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.anncoulter.com...

OBAMA NATIONAL SECURITY POLICY: HOPE THEIR BOMBS DON'T WORK

Once again, Ann Coulter right on target!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
www.anncoulter.com...

I appreciate your participation on my thread but I must ask you to please don't quote Ann Coulter or any other Neocons, atleast on my threads. I can't stop your from doing so, but I ask you to please don't.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

www.anncoulter.com...

I appreciate your participation on my thread but I must ask you to please don't quote Ann Coulter or any other Neocons, atleast on my threads. I can't stop your from doing so, but I ask you to please don't.

I'd like to echo this sentiment.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

www.anncoulter.com...

I'd like to echo this sentiment.

I would like to echo, echo the same sentiment.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The plane was allowed to fly, a non-story.

The bus is still under investigation ATM.

wcbstv.com...

May 6, 2010 12:46 pm US/Eastern Bomb Threat Aboard Greyhound Bus Headed For NYC

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I appreciate your participation on my thread but I must ask you to please don't quote Ann Coulter or any other Neocons,

Ann Coulter has never been a liberal, that would exclude her from being a neocon.

Anyway I quoted Coulter because terrorists are feeling empowered, the only thing stopping them is themselves. Our National Security teams are not doing their jobs. Worrying about offending terrorists seem to be their main concern.

As incomptetent these wannabee terrorists seem to be right now, it only takes one lucky hit for them to be successful.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Authorities say 17 people are on a Greyhound bus being blocked by police and fire officials.

Police Capt. Mike Schwartz said someone on the bus called 911 and reported an explosive device after arrival in Portsmouth. He says police are in contact with people on the bus, but it was unclear why they remained on board.

The driver, who police say got off the bus, is being questioned.

wcbstv.com...

Hitting refresh is bringing up updated text.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There is a huge difference between a terrorist and a jihad warrior.

When you use the term "terrorist" you fall into the trap TPTB want you to fall into. Now, anytime there is some unrest, it will be blamed on "terrorists".

The Jihad is a 1,400 year old phenomenon exclusive to Islam. Jihad is generative of the Islamic system itself and not the result of any outside influences. This is why in every single instance across the planet and throughout the last 1,400 years, where muslims interface with non-muslims, there is violent jihad.

It is not terrorism. It is jihad in the way of the "prophet" Mohammed. Jihad is war. Jihad is how Islam is spread.

Stop calling them terrorists. Call them what they are, jihad soldiers. Soldiers in an Army that employs methods we do not even seem to be able to comprehend.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It's not just "neocons" critical of the Obama national insecurity policies.

NYPD Chief yesterday directly contradicted Napolitano and Holder's assertions that the Times Square bomber was consistently tracked and under surveillance.

He attributed Homeland Security's "success" largely to luck.

It will run out.

jw

top topics

join