It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Calls Mister Rogers An Evil Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
he was EVIL i rember watching him hes the one who tought the goverment how to put every one to sleep.
Yea you heard it hear first after droing on for 30 minits you were eather asleep or running like mad talking to your self and worse getting answers.
wile not understanding the question.
yea natasha for sure was his middle name
ps spell it backworsd and hyphen the ah lololol

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I remember when he would change his shoes I used to always wonder if his colored socks were as stinky as my dad's. That was kind of the only thing I could think about and I found it kind of nasty.

Many years later, when I was about a year out of college, I worked doing lighting for a show sort of like Pussy Cat Dolls, but not on such a big scale - not even remotely as successful. Apparently one night Mr. Rogers came, but I either wasn't there that night or didn't see him. I remember the girls were all divided as to how they felt about him showing up. Some found it strange, because they grew up with the guy being like their other dad, and here he was enjoying a really sexy show where they were dancing in fishnets and all that. Others - the more devilishly minded, I think - thought it was really cool that he was there.

No, Fred Rogers apparently wasn't a pedo as I think some maybe feared - by all accounts from these girls, he very much enjoyed the show and seems to have liked hanging out with a bevy of healthy, curvaceous, adult women.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join