It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA team cites new evidence that meteorites from Mars contain ancient fossils

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So I'm reading AstroEngineers Blog and in the comments of his latest thread someone brought up a good point I really hadn't considered regarding the importance of possible "pond scum" on some Mars rocks. I felt it was pretty relevant to this thread and the possible disclosure of fossilized microbes.

Even the discovery of pond scum would up-end the belief systems of the major religions on this planet and would severely challenge the religious dogma.
Once a paradigm shift(in religion and science)has happened, it is difficult to go back and change it.
So the military industrial complex and institutions of religion such as the Vatican have probably entered into agreement to keep the status quo.
It is easy to think that the masses would understand, but religious doctrine is deeply rooted in some cultures and is used as a means to control people and to give certain people control.

What do you think? Is it possible the military & Vatican have an unspoken agreement about such disclosure?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by samureyed]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Certianly Plausable, the implications of even microbes off of our planet are monumental. I'm wondering if the time of secrecy is coming to an end because the vatican made a claim about the possibility of extra-terrestrials recently.

-E-

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

NASA is a Masonic joke.

Just like the fake moon landings

Go to this site and search under "NASA" for a good laugh:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

The NASA moon landings were debunked here and tied to the Masonic Illuminati

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
NASA says the meteorite originated on Mars. They must be telling the truth! (yea!)

NASA says there is no confirmed evidence of life on Mars. They must be lying! (boo!)

NASA says the meteorite may provide evidence. They must be telling the truth! (yea!)

How's that again?

Let's not forget that it was NASA who made the big announcement about AH-84001 13 years ago. There is less consensus about it now than there was then.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA
reply to post by Quantom

that is just a reflextion....
2nd line

Take another look.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

The cynic in me thinks, this meteorite find was no accident. I believe this meteorite was planted as a stepping stone on the road to disclosure.

What are the chances of an asteroid hitting mars, and sending said fragment millions of miles through space, landing on Earth and then being found in the vast wilderness of Antarctica?......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join