It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government new bailout, your tax dollars needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Latest Jobs Bill: Help for Unions, Government Employees, and More, the Local Jobs for America Act, H.R. 4812.

Union workers wants a bailout at your expenses in a very nice concocted bill that sounds good for the states but actually is for union workers.

Introduced by Madam Pelosi friend and fellow California Democrat, Rep. George Miller, this bill now has 154 cosponsors. The details of the bill indicate that it is a gigantic bailout of government employees and union jobs. Miller insists that the first stimulus did a “pretty fair job” but "clearly is not going to be sufficient" to reduce the current 9.7 percent national unemployment rate, so he’d like to get another stimulus-type bill passed. However, this new piece of deficit spending will come at the expense of hardworking American taxpayers.

While the American hard working people has lost jobs and cuts in salaries, the beneficiaries of this bills will get none.

This bills will benefit the State of California more than any state George Miller's state.

In a summary provided by the House Committee on Education and Labor, the bill will miraculously create jobs out of thin air with no budgetary concerns — no pay-as-you-go restrictions on this measure — support public sector jobs, help community organizations (ACORN?) and thereby stimulate local business in a trickle down effect, all without raising taxes.

This bill is another measure to cover up for the bailed first economic recovery act that actually didn't help create any meaningful jobs as the government started counting existing jobs as Jobs been saved.

The perks for unionized government employees are pretty nice. No wage or salary cuts nor cuts to cushy benefits need to be taken according to the House Committee on Education and Labor:

What the supporters of this bills doesn't tell the tax payer that will be bailing out this jobs is that This is a sweet symphony to the ears of mayors in places like San Francisco. That city is already planning on rehiring 17,000 laid off workers. This will be no small chunk of change. In a city like San Francisco, over 9,000 employees earn at least $100,000 a year, and many earn well over $200,000. A clearer picture emerges when you search the overall earners in the various departments

All under the disguise of creating jobs.

But is not ob creation at all is just a bailout of organizations like acorn and union workers.

Once again the tax payer will be gouge to keep a failing nations economic from falling out before elections.

H.R. 4812 would bail out union jobs for large cities and postpone large public sector layoffs until after election time. While many Americans are losing their jobs, having their wages frozen, or seeing their wages or salaries cut back along with all sorts of benefits, this newest scheme would keep the unionized government employees in the pink.

Wake up America look what the fat rats are doing to the tax payers

www.jbs.org...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is a bunch a garabage!!
The government doesn't need anymore money!!! They have prooved over and over that they cannot spend our tax dollars wisely!!
THIS NEEDS TO STOP...IT'S TIME TO CUT THE HEAD OFF THE DRAGON!!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by jesuschristmonster]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jesuschristmonster

My dear, what the corporate run government wants and their big interest benefactors want is what they get, we the tax payer are nothing but a necessary evil for them to use at will.

So far the type of public outrage has not shaken the fat rats in government at all. . . they push their legislations and pass their bills and we just bend over more. . .

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Our Grandchildren will HATE us for letting this happen.

If a future exists...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes they will, as this bill comes with not restrictions, meaning that we the tax payer will be pouring money to keep this people's well pay jobs while the rest of the work force elsewhere in the nation keeps losing theirs. . .

And places like California faces not cut salaries and neither tax increases, but that doesn't mean the rest of the states will do the same.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I always knew that there were corrupt politicians, and those that were using their positions for no good, but this is absolute crap. Beyond crap. With family history in mind, I have witnessed the accelerating downfall of a once beautiful and great country. I would get mad and ask why this isn't all over the news, but we all know the truth and know this will never be any kind of news.

Hey, I suppose now is a good time to look for a gubmint job, isn't it?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Actually the jobs will be "preserved" and those within "friends" of the friends and union workers will be "rehired" the bill also goes of "job education" no "production" of new works, meaning the "job education is funding for groups like Acorn".

The reality behind this bill, is that like everything with politic rats is a pay back from the 2008 Obama campaign.

Aside from Rep. Miller’s legislative pork for the folks back home, the bill’s union elements are serious and frightening. The Heritage Foundation’s “Morning Bell” ran a highly interesting expose and well-documented piece on the Service Employees International Union’s (SEIU) troubles and also on Obama’s admitted debt to that union. It’s easy to connect the dots and conclude that perhaps this bill is partial payback for the 2008 elections.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So the people losing ground working at $10 an hour jobs will have their taxes go so that our poor, poor government workers feel no pain from the current recession (?). Well, that just peachy (or mb porky?)
No matter, it will just help bring on the revolution all the quicker.
Just keep spitting in our faces and see how much longer we will take it sitting down you imbeciles!
Better not pass this one.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't give a damn anymore.

Everything is going to absolute S.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by David9176]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

The irony of all most of this money from this bill is going to California like we the rest of the nations tax payer own California a bailout

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Dagnabitall, I saw that paragraph, but it didn't sink in.

I was reading that thread a couple weeks ago about US citizens abroad giving up their citizenship. I thought it was kind of silly at the time, but I am starting to understand the appeal. In a very short time, this beautiful country has turned into something unimaginable. I would say vote them all out of office, but the half dozen or so states that have had their primaries already have shown that no one cares enough.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

My husband was telling me about that, I tell you If we could get out of the US we would.

Why, because life in this nation is going to become very hard for the hard working American with all the transfer of debt been put on our backs to subside the from the government big plans (HCR) to probably amnesty for 12 million illegals, to bailout from the top to whatever the government seem fix. . .

Is going to get very oppressive in this nation very soon.

new topics

top topics

join