It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I dont know how anyone can call these kids punks.

I'd get their back if they needed it.

Also, seems like a classic exercise in 1st amendment rights to me. I'd sue that school into oblivion.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It just goes to show that they had good genuine intentions.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
Now the little dirt bags are marching and demanding respect. Someone needs to teach these ingrates that respect is earned and/or given, not taken.

www.morganhilltimes.com...

I don't get it....

All I'm hearing is that they love Mexico, it's so great, it's something that needs to be celebrated.........

Why are you here?

I mean, if your going to fly the flag, threaten Americans with violence just so they respect Mexico and think it's better than America, why are you here?

Just like people who say I'm proud to be considered an African-American... then I flip on the news and see the tyranny and trash of the continent, and think "huh, I wouldn't want that associated with me!" I'm proud to be from a place riddled with gang rape and aids......? (even if your really not from there....?)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

How old is America, how old is Iran?

Go learn about National Psychology.. en.wikipedia.org...

Don't waste my precious time if you can't come up with a productive discussion..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my point, America can't handle a civil war, and as we know there are too many different nationalities, religions, colors, blabla playing big roles within the country..

Not to mention external forces which wants the US destabilize so that the US can concentrate more internally rather than fighting for resources..

See Why do you suppose the spy program started? You are being spied on, legally/illegally doesn't matter. Bush started it, and Obama continuing it.. There is a reason for that, it has nothing to do with terrorism..

It has to do with American people, no, not Muslims, but Americans over all.. It is not just Muslims who are not mixing well, but also Mexicans, Africans, Whites, Christians, Gays, Yankees, Jews, blablabla.. They all need to be spied on..

I bet the only reason why 9/11 was orchestrated in the first place, was to create a common enemy, so that the US would unite.. Against that common enemy.. Hence Radical Islam/Muslim/Extremists/blablabla

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

God all mighty!!

America had to be the most retarded country in the world.

I mean sure kicking students out of their own school for wearing their national flag on their T-shirts is Super dumb....

But what is even dumber is the Fact the 5 De Mayo is a Mexican Holiday of one of the few battle we won against the French. why in the seventh sphincter of Hell is the USA celebrating 5 De Mayo!?!?

It would be like Mexico celebrating the 4th of July.

What a bunch of retards.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There could never be a civil war in Amerca . Not like there was in 1864 . The world is so connected now days If a civil war broke out . foreign troops would help stick there nose in the mess. The world is nothing more than a world of delusional games that respect nothing but man .

I am in my 20s . And the world has changed 80% from the 1980s to right now . Its nothing like it once was. Back then there was still a little privacy and everything was not on a super computer and information was in books slow for the mind to understand

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why do you allow Mexicans in your country, it's beyond me.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm disappointed that so few of you can not tell that these kids are douchebags (although it shouldn't be surprising give ATS members often underlying racist attitudes). I mean, it's as clear as day from watching that Fox video. Here you have a small group of white guys who, just to be dicks, think "let's wear t shirts with American flags on them. That'll show those Mexicans!". It's not like some lone, innocent kid is being picked on by the school for wearing a shirt that just happened to have an American flag on it. These kids were doing it in hopes of pissing people off. They get their similarly like minded parents to defend them (probably "hard workin' Americans" who are afraid of anyone not like them). It's just typical American Patriotism bulls#it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by futureproof
I'm disappointed that so few of you can not tell that these kids are douchebags (although it shouldn't be surprising give ATS members often underlying racist attitudes). I mean, it's as clear as day from watching that Fox video. Here you have a small group of white guys who, just to be dicks, think "let's wear t shirts with American flags on them. That'll show those Mexicans!". It's not like some lone, innocent kid is being picked on by the school for wearing a shirt that just happened to have an American flag on it. These kids were doing it in hopes of pissing people off. They get their similarly like minded parents to defend them (probably "hard workin' Americans" who are afraid of anyone not like them). It's just typical American Patriotism bulls#it.

American Patriotism bulls#it? Tell me what is wrong with being proud of the country that you live in? Why is it alright for one group to celebrate and have pride in their culture, and deny any others from doing such? That is racisim and discrimination in its purest form. Cinco de Mayo is not a holiday in the United States of America, it has nothing to do with this country and should not be held in the same reverence as the other celebrations that we so choose to hold. The person who caused this is the Vice Principle, because he did not respect the rights of the students and did commit an act of discrimination against those 4 students. If you look at the solution that should have been put out, then this would not have been a big deal, but the vice principle selects a small group who chose to voice a different opinion. We can not have a double standard when it comes to the freedom of speech, or you will end up discriminating against one group or another on the grounds it may hurt their feelings or be disrespectful of another. Freedom of speech is a 2 way street, it means that you have the right to voice your opinion, no matter how distateful it may seem, and I have the right to voice a counter opinion. We do not have to like that opinion, we do not even have to like it, but we have that right for such.
There is one other thing that people tend to not see, this is how racial hatred starts, where one group gets treated better than another, and the other group is forced to either go along with it or gets punished. The Vice Principle just laid the seeds of hate, small as they may be, but they are there.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by futureproof

Let's see, kids celebrating a day in commemeration of a battle fought in another country, is good. Kids wanting to celebrate the country they live in is bad...

What Bizarro world do you live in exactly?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
"Listen all you dirty MEXICANS, this is AMERICA, you got that? See these good white boys with their AMERICAN shirts? IF you touch these kids i will see to it that you are not only expelled but sent to JAIL for hate crimes against AMERICA."

-Live Oak Principal's Speach to the Mexicans.

sorry had to do it.

That would be just the right spirit. No need to call them dirty, though.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by nik1halo
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all immigrants, upon naturalisation have to swear allegiance to the flag in the US?

I beggers belief that if they have sworn allegiance to something that they could find it offensive.

PC BS gone mad!

Who said all these students were legal and have gone through the naturalization process?

They seem, after all, seem to feel like they are "mexicans" first ...

That's because their genes didn't change after their legal definition changed. They still look like hispanoes, think like hispanoes and act like hispanoes. Darker races have much higher racism (genetical affinity) than whites. It would be a time for whites to start practising conscious racism and discrimination.

We're not words.

Oh and from the article:

But to many Mexican-American students at Live Oak, this was a big deal. They say they were offended by the five boys and others for wearing American colors on a Mexican holiday.

Get over yourselves!

This is how you know how wrong this is. Reverse the countries and what would happen to Americans students in mexico that claimed to be offended by mexicans there wearing the mexican flag (in mexico) on the 4th of July.
[edit on 5/6/2010 by centurion1211]

Wrong thinking. It is wrong if you say it so. It's wrong if it's against you and your people. You dont have to base your opinions and actions with moral arguments. Stand your ground and do it. Onyl moral is existence. What if there wasn't moral counterpart to which use as a cruch? Would you then just roll over and die? Life is not academic debating and those mexicans know it. Look at the results.

You're exercising effete moralistic juggling to deflect racism accusations, while at the same time the mexicans are just acting straightforwardly and unapologizing on the fysical level and spreading to your neighbourhood.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by tauempire

How can any of you be on here siding with the school??

I can, and quite easily. School is for learning, not to put out any sort of political statement.

AND WE CANT FLY OUR NATIONAL FLAG??!! BECAUSE WE HURT SOME TEENAGERS FEELINGS?

Teenagers only get to be teenagers once. They should be enjoying probably the only "freedom" they will ever get, before they are in the system droning away like all of their parents.

Thank god the school is free from the system and not brainwashing white children to this tolerant multiculti# that fills both the political arena and media.

why? does that sound right to you??

These kids were out, in my opinion to cause trouble. If you think they are so patriotic, how many of them are is ROTC programs? They probably brought the opinions of their parents to school, and nothing more. How many of them are looking towards military enlistment and careers?

Oh yes, those racist white kids have suckled their racism from their mother milk, but not them brownies.

And how does a user of conspiracy board use the participation in the War on Terror as a measure of patriotism?

Quit trying to make this out to be a political issue, when it was in a school, where children are there, to learn.

I'm sure the school still had the American flag hanging out front, and in some of the classrooms.

Let kids be kids, without this crappola! Soon enough, they will all be in the system, for real!

School curriculum and taught principles are set by government boards. It is more than politics as schools in general are not teaching normal identity to white children, put more like putting them down and there have been calls to crank up the propaganda for younger children.

Turning once white America into mixed-race Thirld World Country has unequivocal support at the highest level of politics and money. It's obvious. That's the system and it's on the telly if you haven't noticed yet.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Please what in the hell does something placed on a gift from France have to do with todays problems?

It's a symbol of what America stands for and what built her. Diversity and acceptance builds nations.

That's illogical and contradictional. You repeat the lies of NWO.

Nation is people. Multiracial nation is an oxymoron. If you can't get that then you're in cognitive dissonance.

America was founded and built by whites and on the road to become true nation superseding old national rivalries and baggage. Diversity, especially racial, destroys nation. You need some dozen years of public schooling and equal amount of entertainment to overide this common sense.

Acceptance of other destroys 'we'. Acceptance of others more racially aware, cohesive and intense groups is a sure way to national suicide. What does it look like Johnny Applepie?

Racism and discrimination is what builds and upholds nations and that is why the NWO has defined them morally bad - especially for whites.

Racially diverse political entity is on its way to become mixedrace blob of nothing. Equal mixing, as in PTBs sciencemag propaganda photoshops, is not probable as some genes and traits are recessive and some groups are more violent than others. There is also the constant tolerant propaganda to deracialize and put down whites.

You amreicans have already dozens of cities and towns as an example of diversity and tolerance and 90% of world population are viable immigrants. You do the math. When you have mixture in every country then there is no incentive to uphold borders. Mexicans in Mexico, plus tens of millions of aggressive and cohesive mexicans in the Southern USA, plus meek whites who believe in paper nationalities and pretty words equals Mexican border moving towards North. Natural border is between genetic groups. You can see the border creeping day after day, your geographic area and political power diminishing, but you're hypnotized by television and other entertainment and just keep on reciting galssy-eyed slogans. America is great, we're nation of immigrants etc.

Diversity is strength, said the lemmings on their march to slaughterhouse.

Fact is, these people should be out of our school systmes. This sort of thing is just one example of the systematic failing of not only our school system, but society in general.

You want to kick Americans out of American schools?

People can be differentiated from other people visually. Visually heterogenous lumpen of races is not people and should not be put under one term. We are not words.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
Now the little dirt bags are marching and demanding respect. Someone needs to teach these ingrates that respect is earned and/or given, not taken.

www.morganhilltimes.com...

I don't get it....

All I'm hearing is that they love Mexico, it's so great, it's something that needs to be celebrated.........

Yes, and they do that. They uphold Mexico, in other words their genepool. Go to immigration rallies and look at the changing demographics. Picture a birds eye view of brown organism spreading and replacing white one. Do the areas populated by mexican genes resemble Mexico or areas populates by white genes?

Why are you here?

To spread Mexico.

When stupid and submissive whites are paying it then isn't it just logical? Apologizing weaklings get trampled.

I mean, if your going to fly the flag, threaten Americans with violence just so they respect Mexico and think it's better than America, why are you here?

Because whites allow it, their leaders encourage it and they just keep on watching stupid games on tv and repeating 'I'm not racists...'

Just like people who say I'm proud to be considered an African-American... then I flip on the news and see the tyranny and trash of the continent, and think "huh, I wouldn't want that associated with me!" I'm proud to be from a place riddled with gang rape and aids......? (even if your really not from there....?)

You cannot escape your genepool. The appearance of your genepool in America is better than in Africa because you are attached directly on to the white organism and have a small infusion of white genes. With separation of US blacks in to their own country you would drop closer to your natural level. There are plenty of examples to proof this from US ghettoes, riots etc. Smartest blacks can work and rise in white society but that is more than they could achieve amongst themselves, because of surround white support.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kameo

We have a racist amongst us, this is soo rare, I'm appreciating every second of this discussion in this thread..

Can you watch this for me kameo:

www.youtube.com...

Learn the words, and study the sentences, learn what he is talking about..

The environment you grow in effects you as a being..

That environment was orchestrated by the Whites, against the blacks in the US.. Similarly in New Zealand, against the Maori, similarly in Australia, against the aboriginals.. blablabla

I'm gonna love this.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by oozyism]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

We have several racists among us, and you are one of them, post after post of racist accusations. Congratulations, you have convinced me, time to get more involved. While most people who arrive here in the U.S. are happy to have arrived in the land of opportunity, certain groups, which you represent, only seem intent on destroying things for everyone.

Your only intent on these boards is to spread hatred.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

This is FOX news, and even they played the anti-white race card. They made these kids defend their rights, while not even attempting to require the girl claiming she felt offended to justify why she felt offended.

Also from the interview, it becomes very evident that the hispanic Vice Principle had a biased opinion against the kids wearing the U.S. flag. The guy should definitely be reprimanded for discrimination.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

there are countless other groups in this world that suppress people of a darker skin color. white people in general have been taking the blame for a lot of ills, while most of us have had little to no power influenceing our respective leaders regardless of our white skin.
it's about the money, plain and simple, ...wealth, in any shade of skin color, or type of culture, rules the day.
too little of it, and people get killed...too much of it, and people get killed

until we as a species can get a grip on wealth inequity, we are going to keep churning up chaos.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join