It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black.. (Spooks)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Has anybody (who have had UFO experiences) actually confronted these guys? I thought that this was a pretty interesting video on the subject:

I was surprised to hear that Strassman worked with some people in black suits. Can the man be trusted? Seems pretty odd to me..

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Keep a look out within this year or next year regarding George Knapp, the Radio Show Host of Coast to Coast AM. He is saying that while he was investigating the "Needles" UFO Crash Case in his home state of Nevada, he was confronted by the "Men in Black". He said that he has ongoing communication with them, and that they "opened" up a little about themselves, but that "at this time it is too early to do a show about it". This will be the most anticipated show that Coast to Coast has ever done. George Knapp said that it is too early to put together anything on them yet, but that he promises it in the near future.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Thanks for the info, looking forward to that. I think this is one of the most obscure and less known subjects in the UFO field. I've heard some pretty convincing stories way back.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is always one of the funner aspects of modern UFOlogy.

Gov't intervention.

And as the well spoken fellow in the video referred to, there are some odd cases that do not seem like the Government at all.

But rather, those oddity cases, seem better explained as Aliens in disguise. The bizarre appearances, disappearing after walking out front door, cars not driving off. This is UFO teleportation technology most likely, if the reports are indeed truthful.

But MIB is a mix it seems. Of the bizarre cases (alien), and the mundane cases (Government employees).

I thought that the speaker did a good job and I am glad you brought this up OP. It's always a really fun subject.

At the end when he referenced a declassified file indicating that Government agents do indeed come out to make investigations, confiscate the data, tell the sightee to keep the information to themselves does really help add credibility to the stories. Because it is one of those stories.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
Keep a look out within this year or next year regarding George Knapp,

If this story about Knapp getting the inside scoop with some spooks actually turns out to be legit; I will actually be very impressed.

I am really anticipating this, and hope it's true.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

But rather, those oddity cases, seem better explained as Aliens in disguise. The bizarre appearances, disappearing after walking out front door, cars not driving off. This is UFO teleportation technology most likely, if the reports are indeed truthful.

But MIB is a mix it seems. Of the bizarre cases (alien), and the mundane cases (Government employees).

Whoa there, pretty heavy stuff..

I think the alien theory could a bit far fetched, I rather think that these guys are some black ops intelligence people. That would explain the fact that they don't seem like government officials.

Someone posted a video about the currently ongoing Strassman studies where the subject is talking about the MIBs supervising the tests. Really weird stuff.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

I think the alien theory could a bit far fetched,

Nah it's not far fetched.

I've seen UFOs I know it's real 100%.

It would totally not surprise me if they fit a % of these reports.

It's totally within reason. Once you see the UFOs you will remember what I said and then realize "Oh wow maybe those weirdo MIB cases are aliens or something weird like that?"

Also you will realize how crazy it is that people are ridiculed over this stuff. Once you see it yourself you will know.

So, in reality, it's not all that far fetched at all. Anything is possible really with this stuff.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I've seen UFOs

Where was this and how close?

I've had 2 pretty weird sigthings, the first one was like three stars moving into a single point, it filled the whole sky. Pretty amazing.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Keep a look out within this year or next year regarding George Knapp, the Radio Show Host of Coast to Coast AM. He is saying that while he was investigating the "Needles" UFO Crash Case in his home state of Nevada, he was confronted by the "Men in Black".....

It is my understanding, as told from the mouth of George himself, that those people he encountered while doing his Needles investigation were absolutely not "man in black".

He said at the time that they identified themselves as folks that are in charge of transporting and safeguarding nuclear material inside the US border. After meeting them on the side of the road, he even did an official interview with their commander at the base and better understood what they do for a living.

But they are not "men in black". If George changed his story to something more outlandish in order to satisfy the ignorant audience of "coast-to-coast" them shame on him.

You need to really look into this story more before diving off the deep end with this guy. His initial story and many podcast interviews CLEARLY state who they were, what they did, under who's authority they operate and why they like to keep a low profile.

I like George and shudder to think he changed his documented story on this non-event.

Please, do some looking on the usual podcasts in this field to hear interviews with George himself fully explaining this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I don't think you are giving the full story here or may have missed a very vital part of it.

Knapp has discussed the nature of these "men in black" on the Paracast (I March 15, 09). While investigating the supposed Needles crash, Knapp and his crew saw several unmarked government vehicles and decided to tail them. The men in the vehicles confronted Knapp; They are not "men in black" or have anything to do with UFOs. They were part of the agency responsible for security during transportation of nuclear material.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sure there is no need for black suits.

from VICKI LANDRUM, ET. AL.

This was apparently the reason she was threatened, slandered, and never compensated for her health damage and losses, by our wonderful government. It is obvious as to how most witnesses are induced to say what their interviewers want them to, but not Vicki, a tough little lady who deserves respect.

Government Illuminati CIA bums sickos stinky'os or whatever,
you decide.

No lies and no green men that did it for Vicki.
The Tesla ship is real and we can't have it.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
[An Intelligence agency more than likely black Ops. Some are whatched for a long time. Some may even be helped.

This is what I know. My mother saw 2 at a job she worked at. She told me that 2 men in dark suits came twice in the year and a half she was there. They talked to him in the Manager's office, big windows no blinds. He got the job right out of the Air Force. Was a volunteer draftee. His tour was extended twice, and never left U.S.

They weren't civilian police. He had no prison record. If he had legal problems, combined with absentism(averaged 1 to 2 day's a week) he'd have been terminated. I think someone had to be protecting him from losing his job.

My bf was his younger brother and that's why I know so much about him. He was a firm believer in Aliens, he told us "They are out there" but never said he saw one.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks ITS and Rex for clearing that up.. even if those guys weren't really MIBs, still looking forward to the show.

Muzzle, would you mind answering where you had these encounters and when? It's kind of hard just taking ones word for it without any real info..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oops. My bad. I just heard him talk about his experience briefly during one show within the past month or two, and he didn't elaborate, and, NO, I did not listen to his podcast where he elaborates. So I guess the guys that they confronted were not ET Aircraft related Men in Black that I thought.

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I don't think you are giving the full story here or may have missed a very vital part of it.

Knapp has discussed the nature of these "men in black" on the Paracast (I March 15, 09). While investigating the supposed Needles crash, Knapp and his crew saw several unmarked government vehicles and decided to tail them. The men in the vehicles confronted Knapp; They are not "men in black" or have anything to do with UFOs. They were part of the agency responsible for security during transportation of nuclear material.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Many years ago while on a road trip to visit family cross country, while driving on a road in the middle of nowhere, I saw a couple of what looked like undercover cop cars pulled over, with men dressed in suits and sunglasses. There were 3 guys who were scraping some "road kill" off the side of the road with what looked like a thin piece of wood or something. One guy was helping that guy while another held what looked like an awaiting black garbage bag.

There was no crime tape setup, and it was only 2 vehicles, and it appeared the guys just 'jumped out' on a whim and began scraping it up.

I've always wondered if it was some sort of murder investigation, crime scene, or perhaps alien road kill?
Or maybe some county workers who just had some style or possibly the owner of a pet recovering the body. It could also possibly have been some endangered or protected animal that was killed.

It was unusual to say the least.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yes, the does exist an organisation that investigates possible alien sightings and contact with extraterrestrial lifeforms.

No, ofcourse they are not called 'men in black' and yes, they do have an official name internally. The orginisations history and creation is the result of a stack of various alien related cases spanning back from the late 19 century, but nothing organised. With the rise of suspicious activity that could not be explained in the early and mid- twentieth century a more organised struckture was created in order to deal with these cases.

No, not all cases handled by the orginisation turn out to be cases involving alines. But then again, the whole subject is like surprise meat, it might taste like chicken but it isn't always chicken.

There is some more stuff but since they and me aren't really friends I guess I leave it at that.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ive heard some theories that the MIB are ET themselves. Its not a theory that I share personally, but just throwing that out there.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Unless this is a seperate incident regarding George Knapp. The only thing I've heard him discuss regarding MiB and an interview, were a semi-classified gov't team whose task involves transporting and/or locating lost or stolen nuclear material/weapons.
I remember him asking them for an interview after he tracked them down and they revealed some of their "job" to him. Knapp was under the impression they may be MiB before he had the chance to speak to one of the team members.
Not quite MiB's, but still interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
On his most recent appearence, George Knapp was speculating that what they were retrieving might have been some sort failed test flight related to the X37-B.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am convinced that these MIB are Government entities of some sort.
The only people who have had contact with them are those that report their experience in some way or were there when the government was.
I have had multiple UFO sightings in my life. Things that I cannot pass off as conventional or manmade and I have never reported them.. and I have never been visited by these MIB.

Now shadow people that's a totally different thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join