It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Rocker Jailed for Cannibalism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I am also of the same opinion, and have children as well.

While this took place in Russia, I am of the opinion that this rocker should be put to death immediately, by whatever means.

Why put him in a prison system where he is allowed to live, and be abused by others that are just as sick and twisted.

Lights out, for the guy, and those who are of like minded thoughts!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
They not only kill, but eat a school girl and 18 years is all they get ??

Yeah, my thought too. I'm against capital punishment, but life without any chance of parole seems about right to me for this.

Thing is, these guys will very possibly not make it out of prison alive, anyway. Russian prison is no walk in the park and since these guys are in for having picked on some poor, young girl, I bet they will be at the bottom of the ladder, along with rapists in prison.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I am going to factor in a bold guess here and say that you don't have kids.

Would I be correct?

Ahh, I get it now.

Openly discussing fantasies involving raping someone in prison with broken glass is NOT, in fact, sick and disturbing IF you have children.

Like I said, there's little difference in the mentality of the "good guys" vs. the "bad guys."

I have 2 kids, a 10yr old boy and a 5 yr old girl, what would be a "good" punishment we can all aprove for someone who killed a 16yr old girl and then ate her?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i duno, things are pretty bad in russia. no food, no jobs. i know, im joking. haha but in reality, that's pretty sick. id rather die of hunger than eat another human. or maybe i havent been in rough enough situation? all of us can say that now while we're not starving i guess..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
I have 2 kids, a 10yr old boy and a 5 yr old girl, what would be a "good" punishment we can all aprove for someone who killed a 16yr old girl and then ate her?

The justice system will hopefully mete out the maximum penalty allowable for such a heinous crime. What is not appropriate is the medieval torturous punishment fantasies doled out by a vigilante mindset in the name of justice.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

To be honest with you....Picture society like a roller coaster... Through out time we have climbed the first hill... We have reached the top and are heading down the first drop.. the tracks are broken and the SWHTF... Its the begining of the end my friend!!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am a proponent of capital punishment. The only problem is that the way executions are carried out today are not nearly harsh enough to really get the message across to those who would commit acts such as this. I feel that if the death penalty is prescribed that the execution should be carried out in the same way that the original crime was, hence in the case of these two monsters and I don't see how you could call these two anything but that. They should be drowned and cooked, and feed to rats... That would be a fitting punishment for this crime.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
I am a proponent of capital punishment. The only problem is that the way executions are carried out today are not nearly harsh enough to really get the message across to those who would commit acts such as this. I feel that if the death penalty is prescribed that the execution should be carried out in the same way that the original crime was, hence in the case of these two monsters and I don't see how you could call these two anything but that. They should be drowned and cooked, and feed to rats... That would be a fitting punishment for this crime.

Rats might be better off eating garbage. If the message of death alone isn't enough, well then, I suppose YOU would volunteer to do what you described?

Somehow your logic is sick and twisted. In other words, it would make the executioner as bad as the criminal.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Was this musician high profile at all or just a nobody?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
[quote
Rats might be better off eating garbage. If the message of death alone isn't enough, well then, I suppose YOU would volunteer to do what you described?

Somehow your logic is sick and twisted. In other words, it would make the executioner as bad as the criminal.

Ok so it is out there and very extreme. I admit that it is sick and twisted, but in case you haven't noticed the world is a very sick and twisted place these days. Criminals clearly aren't deterred enough by the thought of the death penalty in its current incarnation. In most of the USA we simply put the criminal to sleep and stop their hearts. The condemned die a much more pleasant death than their victims could have ever hoped for at the hands of these animals. Maybe its time to change the way the executions are performed.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That is sick and I hope all the bad things in this world happen to them and only them...someone will get this I am sure.

On that, I feel bad because this is what came to mind.

Not for kids.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

As I said, are you the one to hire?

Perhaps just getting rid of them quicker than the victims does not seem correct to you, but, what you suggest is over the top.

My thought is get rid of them, as soon as possible. It doesn't matter if they suffer the same fate, as long as they are dead.

Dead is dead, afterall, so, how does it matter, the way it is accomplished as long as it's done?

Some people just don't care!

If you want a reaction, even if the executions were put up on wide screen t.v., to recoup costs of housing these idiots, there are still an element of people who would still do these sorts of crimes.

Personally, I do believe that people that do these sorts of things, are just not wired the same as the rest of us, brain wise.

For all we know, this particular person was in a drug induced haze, with no comprehension to his act, at all.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

As far as I could tell just a nobody. I personally think the only reason they referenced it was due to his association with Goth. As if this was somehow the catalyst to his actions. I can't see any other reason why they would put such emphasis on this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Well I wasn't really looking for a reaction or anything from you. And yes what I suggest is over the top. Would I be the one to execute these 2 in the manner described. No. But I'm sure there would be people willing to do the job. I feel the same as you, that many of these people aren't "wired correctly" but something needs to change. Firing squad perhaps?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

They not only kill, but eat a school girl and 18 years is all they get ??

WTH !!! they'll get out in 9 with good behavior !!

Well, it's a Russian prison so "good behaviour" there is probably non-existent
. Besides, a schoolgirl-eating "goth musicians" like them will probably get a special treatment from their prison mates....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
MAN THEY NEED TO FEED THEM TO THE PIGS AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT FREAKING SICKO'S

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
WOW! These 2 guys ate a god damn school girl! Jesus.....I think they should be put in a lions cage! Let those lions eat them ALIVE!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Man we gonna have to get you a mailing list so you can send them holiday cards and christmas cookies, as well as protect them from our " revenge fantasie's "

did you even read the article ?? Their justice system already sentenced them to 18 years, .... so thats appropriate while " fantasie's" are not right ??

I'd hate to see you get mugged man, handing over all of your money and car key's while apologizing for social inequalities and inviting them over to have a drum circle and eat tofu pizza.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is the weirdest thing I have heard of in a long time. The article itself doesn't seem to have much of a take on this act, it seems so nonchalant, as though this sort of thing isn't suprising, then the courts were also, only giving these men 18 for killing a young woman for food? What has this insane world turned into?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
The article itself doesn't seem to have much of a take on this act, it seems so nonchalant,

Facts without opinion?

Sounds like the best article ever written.

edit on 5/6/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join