It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Rocker Jailed for Cannibalism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Russian Rocker Jailed for Cannibalism

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com

Two men have been convicted in a Russian court over the killing of a 16 year old schoolgirl, who was eaten after her death.

The murder, in January, was followed by the act of cannibalism, which took place in a St. Petersburg apartment.

The St. Petersburg City Court sentenced a 21-year-old Goth-rock musician and his accomplice to 18 years jail after hearing that the musician lured his victim to his apartment, where he and a friend drowned her in a bathtub and cooked part of her in an oven.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
WTF!!! I mean come on, was this guy trying to trump Ozzy and the bat. A 16 year old girl...I really cannot fathom what makes people that commit these sorts of acts tick. I'm sure they'll try and blame the "Goth" scene. I am a bit in shock over the blatant disregard for human life some people have. Man we have such a long road ahead of us, if we don't cause our own demise beforehand that is.

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well, "They were hungry!"

It doesn't matter if the guy was into the goth scene, or a rocker. The world is sadly, bountifull with nuts, in all corners of the world.

One can only imagine how the parents of this girl feel.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just like the Norwegian Black Metal scene in the early-mid 90's where "Satanism and Church Burnings" were all the rage, although denied now by the bands claiming to be Pagans.

Unfortunately for this kid noones heard of him, nor has he done anything that hasn't happened before, a case of "move along" until the next Goth wannabe comes along.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They not only kill, but eat a school girl and 18 years is all they get ??

WTH !!! they'll get out in 9 with good behavior !! They should have locked them both in a room and allowed them to starve to death or eat eachother, or allowed them to be eaten by rabid squirrels perhaps. But 18 years !!!

I hope they get raped by General McShanky, a crazy russian with a pegleg who rapes new prisoners with broken peices of glass.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I hope they get raped by General McShanky, a crazy russian with a pegleg who rapes new prisoners with broken peices of glass.

I vehemently second that!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

That is just about as sick as the murder/cannibalism story in the OP. Posts like this indicate there's little difference in the minds of "the good guys" vs. those of "the bad guys".

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

That is just about as sick

Oh?

"General McShanky" is not real and was merely an expression of the posters opinion.

The guy who lured the 16 year old girl into his apartment, drowned her, and then cooked and ate a portion of her.

That part was real!!

I am sure you can probably Google the prison he's being housed in though. I'm sure he'd love to get a nice card and perhaps some flowers from you. Hey! maybe you guys can be pen pals & stuff.

Seriously though, they do not even come close to comparing with one another.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Seriously though, they do not even come close to comparing with one another.

Sorry but someone's prison rape fantasies with broken glass is indeed sick and disturbing. I guess it's okay to openly admit your demeneted, disturbing, medieval torture fantasies if it's in the name of "justice".

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

If you cannot recognize fiction, from reality anymore perhaps you should take a break from the net.

I was merely expressing they should receive the harshest punishment possible, ... much worse has been done in many hollywood horror movies.

and you equate this with the actual murder how ???

get a grip.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I am going to factor in a bold guess here and say that you don't have kids.

Would I be correct?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

and you equate this with the actual murder how ???

I didn't. Perhaps you should re-read my first response. If comprehension is an issue perhaps you should take a break from the net.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I am going to factor in a bold guess here and say that you don't have kids.

Would I be correct?

Ahh, I get it now.

Openly discussing fantasies involving raping someone in prison with broken glass is NOT, in fact, sick and disturbing IF you have children.

Like I said, there's little difference in the mentality of the "good guys" vs. the "bad guys."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Damn, this thread is the most death metal thread so far.

Well, apart from the fact the dude was a gawth rawker.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Put yourself in the shoes of the Father of that 16 year old girl who was drowned and eaten upon. Do you expect him to be complacent and not have a reaction?

There is a BIG difference in the mentality of someone who understands what it is to have a Parental bond with your child. For someone to take this mans Daughter away from him so heinously, he would be mental if he didn't have the same reaction you're negating.

I have daughters 17 & 14, I hear this story and immediately I think that could have been my girls. I'm not sure if IntastellaBurst has kids or not, I don't know the guy from Adam. None the less, your opinion of his opinion is just that. You are in fact entitled to it. It doesn't change my stance one iota, nor will it seemingly change any one else's stance.

This is the World we both live in, you see no reason to have a vengeful reaction, the TOS prevents me from adding to this thread what I would do if it were one of my girls.

I guess we can chalk this up to agreeing to disagree.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

That is just about as sick as the murder/cannibalism story in the OP. Posts like this indicate there's little difference in the minds of "the good guys" vs. those of "the bad guys".

What is there to comprehend ???

Perhaps you should have realized the murder/cannibalism story, .... is not a Story, .... and actually happened.

What I wrote was an entire piece of fiction inspired by a gory horror movie. It did not, and in most probability, will not happen. Am I to feel ashamed for wishing a murdering peice of trash ill will ???

not in this lifetime, and the mentality of good/bad guys is completely different.

One is actively commiting crimes against humanity while the other is reacting to these crimes. Yet good guys don't inflict the kind of pain on these criminals that the criminals would have so easily inflicted on you or anyone else.

All of the sudden these criminals deserve justice right ??

A gumdrop forest filled with smiling children holding lollipops attitude might serve you if you live in candy land, but I live in the real world.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well then, gentlemen... you can spend the rest of the day validating your sick prison rape fantasies if you wish. I'm going to go do something else. Have yourselves a rapetastic day.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Like Julius Caesar...

...Veni

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm with the drummer

It's you guys who aren't getting it. I'll just say regardless of how sick the crime is, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I'm with the drummer

To each their own

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join