It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(ex UKIP Leader) Nigel Farage injured in plane accident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

The former Ukip leader Nigel Farage escaped with minor head injuries after a light aircraft towing a "Vote Ukip" banner crashed in Northamptonshire this morning.

The two-seater plane crash landed at Hinton-in-the-Hedges airfield near Brackley. Farage was taken to Horton hospital in Banbury after witnesses saw him walking out of the aircraft covered in blood.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Do not like his views on europe, but its sad to hear.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
There's a possibility it was retribution for this: news

Farage Attacks Bilderberg EU President As “Quiet Assassin” Of Nation States

Courageous British MEP Nigel Farage savaged Bilderberg member and global governance proponent Herman van Rompuy during a speech in front of the EU parliament, labeling the EU President “the quiet assassin of European nation states,” while van Rompuy sat and squirmed.

UK Independence Party leader Farage took the opportunity of van Rompuy’s first appearance in Parliament to harangue the EU President for his open contempt for national sovereignty. Van Rompuy announced 2009 as the “first year of global governance” when he was appointed to be President back in November, just days after he called for a Europe-wide tax that would be paid directly to Brussels at a Bilderberg Group dinner in Brussels on November 15th.

........but that's the conspiracy theorist coming out in me.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Im yelling conspiracy, That man is a ledgend! Hes an ATS'r like us!!!!!

He's got the right views on the EU and they have shown him whos boss

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

chin up mr farage...i respect and agree with his views on europe..its a scam..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well after what happened during the Lisbon treaty, it's tempting to think this wasn't an accident! Is there anything to suggest this?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Thank God he survived!

This guy is a Legend and I really tend to like his comments on many subjects.

I really love his opinions on the EU etc.

I admit this looks ultra-suspicious.

I am an American but I have always given this man two huge thumbs up.

I am truly amazed he survived though, it's a miracle...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think this is just a ploy by UKIP to try and win a few extra votes. They even had a banner lying limp behind the wreckage saying "Vote UKIP". Looks like Farage is just taking one for the team.....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm not a AAI but looking at the wreckage I can instantly tell the plane was coming in slow and low when it impacted the ground, apparently reports are the banner got caught in the rudder which is one factor the AAIB are looking into.
Given tailwinds and the fact the aircraft was either landing/departing the airfield, it would have rolled the aircraft as it initially got caught but the lowered elevations was what saved both Farage and the pilot's life in that airspeed wasn't substantial enough to compact the cockpit substantially.

The plane flying any higher and faster would have simply nosedived and compacted to 1/2 its size depending on velocities and combining factors.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I just saw photos of him inside the wreckage as they were pulling him out.

It's surreal. Frightening even.

The guy and his pilot almost died...

Talk about Luck!

Any word on the pilots condition yet?? I hear hes in worse shape than Nigel.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
wow, he is one of the few lucky one to have survived. someone is watching over him.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is sad to hear. He's one of the few guys that hasn't lost their mind over there.

I hate to tell my Commonwealth friends but UK society is going crazy. When you blokes lost the pint glass you should have known then. You'll be cashless within 4 years.

And the CDS spread on UK this past week has been huge. I worry for you.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by belial259]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

na when your dealing with the illuminati i would suggest its not a good idea to speak about them, then expect not to have an accident.

Luck happens, if you know what i mean.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I've heard he was trapped in the plane while Nigel managed to escape but he was talking on the phone to paramedics which is good news and he's now in Coventry hospital with non life threatening injuries.

I'll try and find a link but that's what the news has claimed so far.

EDIT TO ADD:

The light aircraft was pulling a Ukip banner and it is believed it may have been caught up in the engine. The banner reportedly carried the slogan "Vote for your country - Vote Ukip".

The plane went down just after 8am, also injuring the pilot, who reportedly had to be cut out the cockpit and was taken to Walsgrave Hospital in Coventry.

[SKIP]

"Two people were on board the aircraft, pilot and passenger, and both suffered what are believed to be minor injuries."

(Source)

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Man i just saw the news video, what a lucky person, he must be very shaken, and especially if he sees that wreck.

I tell you, you never know when speaking out against these people, not that they caused the accident, more they know how to bring bad luck on people if you know what i mean.

Even though i do not agree with him on europe, nice to see he is ok.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Very suspicious!

Nigel Farage is a very well known and outspoken critic of the EU and Gordon Brown for those who don't know.
Here's a few clips of him in action

Obviously he is something of a nuisance to a lot of people in power and I'm sure there a those who could do without him on election night (or altogether)

There's also been quite a few suspicious plane crashes recently. On thing that is always suspicious to me is when the media immediately offer some half baked reason for the "accident". This certainly happened with the Polish plane crash and we see it again here.
Apparently we are to believe that the trailing banner had become entangled with the aircraft and had caused the crash.

This is from the police inspector who surveyed the aircraft:

Describing how the crash happened, he said: "It is our belief that the plane had recently taken off from here and was manoeuvring back to the airfield." When asked if the UKIP banner had become tangled in the aircraft, causing the crash, he said it was too early to speculate. The white banner, which landed several hundred metres from the plane, had been attached to it previously, he confirmed. The engine landed a short distance from the body of the plane.

news.bbc.co.uk...

So the police say it's to early to speculate which means that we can assume that the theory comes from the BBC journalist. Is this just bad reporting or something more?

The explanation certainly doesn't seem very plausible as the banner was found several hundreds of meters from the plane, which is obviously inconsistent with it being entangled with the aircraft and causing the crash.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This hasn't even shown up on CNN yet.

It's been over 2 hours or longer.

What gives?

I honestly checked all the top 15 or so headlines.

No Mention at All.

Do you know what that means????

That means there is an agenda afoot.

A high profile politician in a plane wreck, barely survives (pure incredible luck), and we have not a peep at CNN.

This is extremely suspicious to me.

Maybe the skeptics will remain in their closed boxes and pretend that I am paranoid, but dude CNN has had this story FRONT PAGE for a week now about a guy who was trying to set off a car bomb but it did not even go off!!!

This was an actual plane wreck with an important politician! It's more important than harping on about that stupid non-event that happened a week ago.

I am sorry but I just think something is terribly wrong here.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I even saw photos of him being PULLED OUT Of the Wreckage with blood on him. He looked all messed up and stuff.

That kind of news is HUGE especially with such incredibly good photography.

You gotta be kidding me.

If it was a NWO lackey they would have it all over the news.

But Nigel Farage? Well I guess we know whos side he is on now.

Ours!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Your beat me to it ROBL240

I'll bring down my thread

Is it just coincidence or conspiracy to silence the EU's anti-christ. Nigel Farge is what garlic is to a vampire to Brussels.

Also the now deceased ex Polish President was a euro skeptic and associate of Farage in the EU Parliament.

It is tempting to cry conspiracy but I'll keep zipped at the moment.

Get well Nigel, we need you!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join