It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid UFO Phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
think whatever you want to. The ET must show up finally. Enough interviews of insiders, who say parts of the truth. I believe them, but I wanna see the ET by myself!

what use of me to know Cassini has discovered suitable conditions on Titan for primitive life forms? Or Mars had them for millenia? What use even to see a flyby near Saturn, posted in this forum? I want to have a direct encounter with the ET, namely they help me and my family/friends in what the....(omitted)...world leaders repeatedly fail to do. We are doomed while they will hide away, may be not even in Australia as some insiders say, but who knows on which planet thru which stargate? No, thanks! Let reverse the picture!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Heliocentric.....

As you can now clearly see, the pyramid UFO's are just hoaxes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Use some common sense folks.

If huge pyramid ships were hovering over large cities, or over the capitals of superpower countries.. there would be more activity than NONE at all.

These are obviously hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I found a similar video....

According to Chinese media reports ATC official at Hohhot airport had observed an UFO on radar UFO was 4 kilometers east of Baotou, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region

Here is a link to chinese website ....6.cn...

i cant find anything else about this sighting... maybe i put it on youtube

gr. T
edit on 5-11-2010 by sjhzm because: (ajust)

edit on 5-11-2010 by sjhzm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join