It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid UFO Phenomenon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Do we really need to get down to the most stupid elements of these hoaxes? Fine...

They see a FLOATING FRIGGIN' PYRAMID in the sky above the city.

So they only record for a few minutes?

Looks like their CPU's weren't strong enough to render past the 3 minute mark.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Maybe the great Pyramids around the world were space craft at one time?

The Goauld are back to reclaim Earth....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
These are the most ridiculous UFO vids ive ever seen...they look like dumb floating balloons...(i think the last vid is def cgi) ..ask urself ..why aren't there any scenes that show them speeding off? thts cuz they probably cant! lol

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If some or several of these objects would turn out to be balloons, lanterns or kites, where is the international manufacturer of these sizeable objects? I tried to track them down on the internet and found nothing that even remotely corresponds.

So what are we looking at here people, a new type of craft that recently made its appearance, kind of like the triangles entering the scene en masse in the 1990's?

Why is that your only option to rule out? Its either a balloon or an alien craft?

Ever hear of CGI Animation? CGI Animation brings you great movies like Star Wars and other SciFi movies. It also is the latest hobby craze for anyone owning a computer.

I suggest you do some research on CGI Animation and find software that helps people create these clearly obviously fake "pyramid UFOs"

What is CGI Animation
CGI - Computer Generated Imagry

Equally, suppress the neanderthal debunker within you and spare us posts like "Uh, it's just Chinese lanterns" unless you can logically explain why you believe so, based on sound physics and tangible, verifiable facts to back it up.

Please provide us logical explanations why this is anything other than CGI providing sound physics and tangible verifiable facts to back it up.

[edit on May 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The pyramids are copy cat hoaxes and they have been discussed ad nauseam here on ATS. Use the search function and check out the existing threads.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I've watched those videos time and time again. While Colombian one seems a little fake to me I personally believe the Moscow ones to be real.

The debunkers have alot on these, I'll give them that but I guess I'm just one of those who wishes to remain open minded despite what others may say.

Sure, they could all be fake, CGI, balloons or whatever. In my opinion 3 out of 6 of them are real but as with nearly all UFO videos online, I have no way to scientifically back up that claim. I guess the same goes for those of us who believe them to be hoaxes. Looks like both sides are in the same boat.

Its a choice for me, I choose to believe that they may be real. If I am labeled by that statement so be it. There is alot worse out there and being called gullible because I choose to believe that huge pyramid UFO's are visiting earth is the least of my worries.

That said, Im really glad you posted these. It would be cool to be able to have a more in depth conversation about where/what/who these they may be and I hope that some more of us who are not afraid to remain open minded about it will chime in.

My admittedly far-fetched theory is that the Russian Govt. and a few others had been meeting with ET's at the time of the Moscow Pyramid. It was right around the time of the Norway Spiral too and I think they were related in some way. It seems to me the pyramids are from yet another race of aliens who has recently begun visiting earth more and more. Who and what they are I have no idea but like I said its just a theory...and a pretty far fetched one at that. I guess its just fun to talk about this kind of stuff. I dont see anything wrong with that either...just my two cents.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by noisemedia]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The Russia pyramid UFO footage was already explained in the MegaThread 25 pages.
I provided the links of the russian researchers who conducted the investigation and
analysis right there in Russia concluding the footage is a fake. This is the link to the
thread with the links I provided, open your eyes, take your time and learn something
about this case.

The alleged Colombia pyramid UFO footage was a fake created by a YouTube user
Mr Jouss from Spain just for fun. He later confessed the hoax and how he did it in his
own blogspot, he revealed the pyramid was CGI created by him over a video taped in
his terrace, then he added the TV Caracol logo and also another audio from a UFO
report, the result was a commotion on the internet. Mr Jouss embarrassed confessed
the hoax in his blogspot asking for forgiveness for the mess created. He also posted a
new video in YouTube explaining how he created the hoax but unfortunately he had to
remove this video due to a notification of a legal sue from TV Caracol for slandering
using their logo and unauthorized audios, but the confession remains in the blogspot
ending the story. Check the message by Mr Jouss.

In spanish

Tralnslated to english

Mr Jouss decided to post a new fake video to avoid a legal sue just to ilustrate how he
hoaxed the first video but without the logo and audio, he titled this ANOTHER ANGLE OF
PYRAMID UFO COLOMBIA. The pyramid is the same CGI he created.

Regarding the UK and China pyramids they are just clones of the russian footages.
Just do some research by your own and find the relevant information. Finally next time
don't you just open a new thread or a new clone of existing threads just to get your
ratings without providing anything new or relevant to these cases, contribute with the
original threads and do some research.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Why is that (CGI) your only option to rule out? Its either a balloon or an alien craft?

It is not the only option I rule out, and I have never stated so. I didn't mention it because it slipped my mind when I posted, that's all. The alien part is something you added on your own. Bit of a lively imagination there, eh?

One other option I didn't mention is Santa testing a new sledge (anti-gravity, no more reindeers). Sorry for omitting it.

Ever hear of CGI Animation? CGI Animation brings you great movies like Star Wars and other SciFi movies. It also is the latest hobby craze for anyone owning a computer.

I suggest you do some research on CGI Animation and find software that helps people create these clearly obviously fake "pyramid UFOs"

Sure I've heard of CGI, after all it's the favorite word of ATSs debunker priesthood, right up there with "Chinese lantern".

I'm not a CGI expert, true, and neither are the vast majority of those who throws the word at anything they think fit the bill.

The one professional video graphics artist I do know though tells me she needs better copies (or rather the originals) to do a proper analysis, rather than the low-grade youtube versions.

But maybe I could line her up with you guys, since you're able to do it on a whim.

Please provide us logical explanations why this is anything other than CGI providing sound physics and tangible verifiable facts to back it up.

I know, it must be irritating that someone actually ask you to prove your point, it's easier to just throw the ball back.

Nevertheless, you're the accusing part, claiming all these videos to be fakes, so the burden of proof is on you.

If you read through my posts once more, you'll realize that I've never stated that I claim to know what these objects are, I just brought forward a theory. They (some) are possibly CGI, not definitely CGI, and they could very well be actual objects caught on film.

Originally posted by cripmeister

The pyramids are copy cat hoaxes and they have been discussed ad nauseam here on ATS. Use the search function and check out the existing threads.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by cripmeister]

Had you actually read my OP, you would have known that I've already visited those threads.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for your post free_spirit, you actually did what I asked for, complementing your post with facts and verifiable sources.

I'm going to check on the links you posted.

Originally posted by free_spirit
Mr Jouss decided to post a new fake video to avoid a legal sue just to ilustrate how he hoaxed the first video but without the logo and audio

Lol, this kind of ties in with a thread I started months age, titled "Should UFO Hoaxers Be Prosecuted?"

Originally posted by free_spirit
Finally next time don't you just open a new thread or a new clone of existing threads just to get your ratings without providing anything new or relevant to these cases, contribute with the original threads and do some research.

The relevance in this case is that IF this would be a valid phenomenon, then looking at the bigger picture could give a better idea of what's going on.

In the now famous Phoenix Lights incident, UFO researchers checked observations from all over the state of Arizona and thereby could establish a flight route for the giant boomerang.

If you even suspect that I post around here for ratings, forget it.

Stars and flags can't be eaten, sold or used in any way whatsoever. They have no meaning or importance to me. If you want the ones I've got you can have them. Seriously.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Your avatar makes me laugh when I look at this thread.

Buddy, these are CGI hoaxes. If you saw a pyramid floating in the sky what would be the first thing you would do?

- get 1 or more video cameras and record for as long as you can see the object in the sky.
- call family and friends living nearby so that they can record aswell.
- call the local news station and let them know whats going on so they can get a crew down there.

We only get 1 single video, lasting a few minutes. Its a joke and its amazing that people get hooked.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I would love for these vids to be real - honestly, I truly would.

But I really do not think they are. Aside from my original reply about the CGI telltale signs, if this WERE real - it would be plastered all over the MSM news channels and sites.

And it's not.

I can only assume, though logically, that any news station or MSM centre that came across this astounding footage, passed it to one of their in house media/graphical consultants who, very quickly, came to the same conclusion that it's fake and nothing more than CGI.

Again, I'm not saying ALL alledged UFO vids are fake and CGI - just these particular strain of UFO vids are.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Maybe the great Pyramids around the world were space craft at one time?

The Goauld are back to reclaim Earth....

lol

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

The relevance in this case is that IF this would be a valid phenomenon, then looking at the bigger picture could give a better idea of what's going on.

In the now famous Phoenix Lights incident, UFO researchers checked observations from all over the state of Arizona and thereby could establish a flight route for the giant boomerang.

But this is not a valid phenomenon these are all hoaxes, the picture doesn't get any bigger than that I'm afraid. Now if you want to study Internet hoaxes the pyramids might be a good case to take on, especially the first two.

And yes I read your OP.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My question is, why don't we ever see these pyramid UFO's fly off. All the videos end with the UFO just sitting there. If I came across one I would be having people run extension cords to me so I can keep the batteries charged, and taping over the family videos/ sending people to the store to keep the footage rolling.

Why the short clips with no conclusion. Its like a book the has the last 1/4 of it torn out

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It was painful reading the majority of the posts here discussing the Pyramid UFO phenomenon, primarily because they were so poorly researched and ill-informed. The Moscow Pyramid UFO was witnessed by a couple HUNDRED people! It was reported in the New York Post. Moscow Police have refused to discuss it however. I can't yet comment on the UK, China, and Colombian Pyramid UFO's because I haven't reserched them enough yet. I think the author of this web page did a great job in showing us a few videos of the phenomenon, but that is not enough information and facts of the occurrences there to make informed comments. He asked for "coherent", "well reasoned" comments. ie, we should do our homework first. I have personally seen a giant Triangle UFO, traveling "low and slow" just like many other reports have stated. I was able to watch it for about 3 minutes, before it "rapidly" disappeared or vanished, not sure which. The shape of the Triangle UFO I saw, is exactly the same shape as one side of the Great Pyramid in Giza, which is the same shape as the Moscow Pyramid UFO. I have spent 2 years researching exclusively Triangle Pyramids, as I am obsessed with them. I say all that to say, that it takes a great deal of research to critically assess the veracity of a "sighting".

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Maybe this will clear some things up, if not I tried.

Here's a video someone made analyzing the "Moscow Pyramid"

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
area51-jlg.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
When a hot air balloon floats over my city, nearly everyone on street stops to look up at it. Tourists get their cameras out and film it, take photos etc. And that's a BALLOON.

Now imagine a pyramid floating above a city. If that really happened we would have dozens and dozens of videos and still photographs. It would only take one person to see it and then it would spread by word of mouth "OMG there's a #ing PYRAMID floating above the city!!??!!"

For this reason alone, they are obviously fake.

^ the poster above said 200 people witnessed the one in Moscow. Where's the photographic evidence? Nobody took a photo?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Of the reported thousands of people who witnessed the Phoenix Lights triangular craft over Phoenix, Arizona, why are there no videos of it?

There is not a single video of the actual craft anywhere that I have searched. Yet thousands reported seeing it. I am not talking about the lights .... I am talking about the craft that even the Mayor of Phoenix finally admitted to seeing.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm thinking Project Bluebeam. Russia as well as china are also reputed to have versions of HAARP. It makes sense that many of these sightings will become an increasing phenomenon if there is to be a mass deception of people globally.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join