It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral For The Twin Towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Massive sections of the steel skeleton of World Trade Center 1 & 2 have been taken home to their final resting place .

A mile-long procession of 28 flat-bed trucks returned the remains of the Twin Giants to Coatsville , Pa., where they were met by locals who helped forge them over forty years ago .

I'm sure this must have been quite emotional for these folks .

Check out the link for pics .

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
From the article :"'Everyone was so proud the day after September 11th, when we saw they were still standing,' said Mr Gillen, who retired after 40 years at Lukens. 'They were standing, and we made them."

This is shameless propoganda and emotional mind fudging. These structural steel beams, they should be buried in a cemetary.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am from a PA steel making family and this is important. But the fact that it is ridiculed in a lies, makes me frustrated. I have family in somerset PA, and they have questioned yet unanswered.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Not sure I quite understand your post .

These people would have naturally felt a sense of pride in knowing that the steel that they themselves had forged , was still standing after everything else was destroyed .

I guess it's just something that can only be understood from an emotional level .

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

What is it that you are talking about when you say it is being ridiculed in lies ?

Most of us do have unanswered questions .

I simply found the article and pictures compelling and thought I would share them .

Didn't mean for this to be a debate - type - thread . Sorry if I offended anyone .

new topics

top topics

join