It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing Everybody will like. MUST READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
trying to mix 2 theories together\science and religion

What if 70 to 80 million years ago aliens sent a transmission to earth and received a reply from "Pre-Adamite Man"? Upon receiving the return message they in turn made first contact with PAM In the Earth capital of Atlantis.

After meeting Zeus the Earth's Emperor, Possibly they could have found PAM a twisted war like culture on the brink of destroying the Earth or they could have been close to entering space. Another train of thought is that the PAMS may have sought entitlements from the aliens.

Perhaps the alien race made the decision to fire a weapon into the Earth somewhere around the Yuchatan Pennisula "Atlantis Location". Now the Aliens not wanting to violate the prime directive by using a bomb or laser decided to tractor beam a nearby comet into the planet. However the aliens misjudged the size of the rock and when the asteroid pierced the atmosphere and fell through the hole in the ozone layer with little resistance. The weapon impacted near What is now the Gulf of Mexico, igniting the poluted greenhouse gas laden atmosphere caused the immediate extinction of several species.

The aliens having used up all their resource's built a base on the earths moon and Mars. However the setters on mars found their living conditions inadequate. They all decided to build a face shaped pyramid, its most distinguished feature was a three hundred foot tounge that pointed towards Earth. Being happy with their construct and considering life complete they all committed suicide by drinking poisoned raspberry koolaide. However upon their deaths it was found that they never cut off the mixer and the whole planet was dyed red. The moon setters were never heard from again.

Emperor Zeus was killed and buried in a triangular tomb somewhere near Bermuda. The survivors of the E.L.E went on to build pyramids that pointed to the heavens as a reminder to future generations to not send message into space unless you wanted to get your planet rocked.

Because all the survivors were from the same areas they soon devolved into sub-humans due to inbreeding. Eventually due to the blast that had rocked the earth everything died and the Ice caps melted flooding the whole planet making formless and void.

Just funning guys...lol...flame away.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yeah...

I'm thinking MUST READ in the title and having nothing worthy of note in the content correlates directly with being added to my ignore list.

You owe me and you are going to pay (With your non existence in my profile
).

Flamed enough for ya?

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

You realize somebody will probably take some of what you wrote and incorporate it into their beliefs and later forget where exactly they heard it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

LOL yes But im hoping they will see me as a seer and send me tithes.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Maybe the Aliens on Mars O.D'ed on Pomegranate juice?

Wonder though... Dont think Zeus is that old.

Isnt there a 2million old skull from a Proconsul unearthed in Kenya?
Which is pretty much the first floor dwelling humanoid/ape.. Wonder if they worshiped something else or would they not have that sort of apptitude?
When, we've recently seen storys about ape's morning the loss of others..?

:bash:

[edit on 6/5/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

new topics

top topics

join