It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a govt site?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well i must give credit to the mods and ATS for not closing the thread down.

Sure we are being watched here and most the time it is by the add-servers just trying to make a few bucks but the one that does concern me is the little google image in the text box at the top of this page.

in the HTTP request sent to google they get to see the referer string which is the URL of this page so they can soon work out who's into religion and whos into UFO's on this site.

We are all part of the chatter comunity and you can bet ATS being the good site it is gets a close eye kept on it by GCHQ/CIA/MI6

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Everything, everyone, and anything is owned by the government if they want it. I mean we all have our SS numbers and
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║©

So I mean.. this site is owned by the government in the end and I am sure they love laughing at all of us Contradicting each other all day, I know I would HAHAH

Nothing is better then polluting our minds with mixed signals and information so we never EVER know the Truth. This site is a perfect tool for them to MIX us up.

BUT
I love this site, gets my brain working again and cool peeps ‚¼‚½‚¾‚

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ Woot ATS! ✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
All I have to say I don't think they are. I did an IP trace on the site and it traces back to Dallas, Texas. But I do feel as though some disinfo agents are on this site and the mods know who they are.

(post by Phantasm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The whole place is crawling with agents.
Got this top secret video of Skeptic Overlord from a No Such Agency insider.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Been made aware of some stuff that got said about ATS Live last night.

For the record - ATS Live Radio is a privately run production entity, owned by Garth and myself that is licensed to use ATS content on our shows and is entirely voluntary.

We have been running show for three and a half years, and periodically when neither Garth or myself is available (as we are the ones who host the studio software) we take breaks. Thats our perogative. When we do that we play either recorded interviews or classic shows. We have done that several times in the past and will continue to do so.

All the people on the ATS Live radio shows volunteer. No one gets paid. We do it out of the love of the subjects and the love of the site. In fact, it costs both Garth and myself money to put the shows on and facilitate peoples ability to be able to call in.

To insinuate that we are somehow connected to the US Government and didn't broadcast live because of the shutdown is, frankly, insulting to this particular British national who couldn't give a rats ass about stupidly polarised US politics.

edit on 6/10/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join