It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most alien believers need to use rational and critical thinking..:D

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I believe there may be alien life out there but here...no evidence of that it is happening. I think people who believe aliens are here and will believe anything posted on the internet about them not matter how ridiculous are a joke.

Alien believers are a joke.lol

Perhaps you should have directed your attention then on those who believe everything they are told without proof. Or people who think aliens are HERE. Otherwise you are in danger of calling yourself a joke.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

Actually as far I have seen anyone who believes that aliens are here do fall into the category of believing anything on the internet...because it is them who are constantly posting links from the internet to back thier claims up. It is these people who read stuff on the internet for years and call themselves actual researchers of the subject...researchers to me actually go out and leave the house for thier research material.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

It is very sad lately how many people are in violation of the TC lately. I just cannot stand around and let people call me a joke for having a point a view.

I was hoping that this would end in the UFO forum but it looks as if the attacks are back!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

It is very sad lately how many people are in violation of the TC lately. I just cannot stand around and let people call me a joke for having a point a view.

I was hoping that this would end in the UFO forum but it looks as if the attacks are back!

The Aliens/UFOs forum is really the harshest forum on ATS. It seems like people really cannot get along here.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

s914.photobucket.com...¤t=a649d4f7778e1.jpg&newest=1 Guess what? Here is a still photograph of real aliens taken from my video of those same aliens that has been posted on ATS for a long time. I have been trying to deny the ignorance here for a long time but i fear it is too deeply entrenched. I will post a link to the video that is also posted on photobucket. Springer was correct when he warned of the danger of missing the real first contact.

WTH is am supposed to be looking at
This is your proof..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by Faiol
billions of stars in OUR GALAXY

billions of GALAXIES

do the math ...

there is life out there

for people to believe that they could have come here, it is plausible

but I believe the ancient alien theory is more interesting than studying these UFO cases, simply because there are no evidences and because the governments can already be developing these kind of tech, so there is no way to know if UFOs are or not alien origin

but as I said, the ancient theory is very plausible, there are some evidences and you can make a case, simply because some things are so extraordinary that happened so many years ago that you cant deny that the theory is interesting and possible

That is why I accept the alien are out there theory...but not the aliens are here one. Also Aliens were here in the past are being made by the believers...who think they know more than actual archeologists in explaining cave drawings and other artist renditions.

So... if there are billions upon billions upon billions of chances for life, doesn't it also stand to reason, that some of those life forms could have evolved to a state of being that is billions of years more advanced than ours? Imagine where us humans will be in a couple of billion years (If we don't destroy ourselves). With that much technology, they/us could pretty much travel the universe at will, and come and leave undetected. We would be as the gods are, no? Thoughts?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by amazing]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by amazing]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Hey, no skin off my back. He can say what he wants. I can't wait for them to show up. How much do you want to bet that when that happens, he's one of the first to sh!t their pants?

P.S. That's the last thing I post on here, this thread doesn't deserve another page. Good night all.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Ventessa]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I may personally question the existance of et's etc but I wouldn't like to call other users jokes, everyone has their own belief you me and others.
Sometimes its better to just sit back and watch for a while not jump in the deep end with the wrong words in your mouth gaining foes.
its easier to make foes and then have your credibility erased within a minute of signing up.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
. I also believe that alien abductions are the result of mental illness, sleep disorders and others natural explainations and that there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of it being alien in nature.

So what about those people that say they are abducted and doctors find strange metal objects in the abductees...weird bruising and burns...stuff like that? When these people never had surgery ever?

I mean how can you just say no such thing as aliens when you said yourself you believe in other life?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well I hope the situation in my avatar, ends up in his room one night, now wouldn't that be vindication?

So yes that would be excellent!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well...

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Yup, that pretty much sums up your entire OP.

I have virtually the same personal beliefs as you... that alien life is not amongst us, the intelligent life does exist elsewhere in the universe, and that alien abductions on the whole are typically misunderstood, very alliterative dreams...

That being said, I also know that the possibility exists that I could be wrong. To accept your own beliefs as a truism without allowing the possibility that what others believe may or may not hold credence is arrogant, presumptuous, and yes, makes you look extremely ignorant... especially on ATS and especially since your thread is based on labeling others as a joke.

In all seriousness, weren't the mods supposed to discontinue these sorts of hackneyed, insulting threads?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
believe it or not ats users do not hold all the keys to knowledge and answers sometimes, you are obviously into this stuff but digging in the wrong place....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I thought the 911 forum was harsh, and trust me it can be. I spend alot of time there.

But that forum is a vacation compared this the UFO/Alien forum sheesh what is up with this arena?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by theability]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes it is my PROOF, you glanced at the still photograph and made a snap judgement, typical conduct on this forum. You might want to check the video i added the link to. If you cannot identify what i am showing you than you must categorize it as an unknown. The non-physical nature of these beings is unlike anything in the animal kingdom so i feel justified in calling them aliens. These particular entities arrived via a red and white flying saucer which you can see here on ATS in my best documented landed flying saucer thread.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes it is my PROOF, you glanced at the still photograph and made a snap judgement, typical conduct on this forum. You might want to check the video i added the link to. If you cannot identify what i am showing you than you must categorize it as an unknown. The non-physical nature of these beings is unlike anything in the animal kingdom so i feel justified in calling them aliens. These particular entities arrived via a red and white flying saucer which you can see here on ATS in my best documented landed flying saucer thread.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Theability: Well I hope the situation in my avatar, ends up in his room one night, now wouldn't that be vindication?

Psst ... theability ... I think you're exactly right, but I don't want the Op to hear me say that I think he/she secretly wants to be abducted. He/she is obviously jealous of abductees. Shhh.... remember, I didn't say anything & I was never here ...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
there are just no way to know if they are here or not

I dont have an opinion, simply because there are no enough evidences ... its plausible but who knows

but if members here want to talk about it, no problems ... I just find weird for u to bash everyone here

yes, there are some poor threads and poor videos, but most of them are not flagged

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No DNA, no photos, no video and no body

can you explain to me how DNA a photo/video or a body would prove it is something from another planet ? anything can be faked these day's so i guess you'll have to see the real thing before you can accept it ?

i can't prove this is a picture of a real Alien but can you prove it isn't ?

iikley moore alien

[edit on 5-5-2010 by easynow]

link   
Kera, first of all, I suspect you are here for one of two reasons. You either are compensated for coming here or you are nervous about the possibility of some of these beliefs being true. I'm not a psychologist, this is just my observation. If you're compensated, well, commerce is ok with me and I realize there are people that will sell their souls for a buck.
If you're not being paid then it sounds like you hope all this is wack and you come here to whistle in the dark hoping to scare all the demons away. Give us a little background here so we can honestly weigh your opinions. What field do you work in? Are you technically trained to evaluate the alleged implants? Are you a psychologist? Is this why you feel competent in diagnosing the mental maladies you see here? Tell us why we should take you seriously. You apparently don't feel any of our ideas have any merit but tell us why yours do.
The field of UFOs is a fringe field for the moment. I believe it has been steered in that direction and I also believe the secrecy is coming undone. Time will tell if I am right or if your skepticism is correct. Until then we want to hear your opinions but only if you frame them so they make sense. If you come here with only baseless claims and unfounded accusations then we, if we took you seriously, would be just what you've called us, wackos.
If you don't believe in any of this then this site is not where you want to spend your time. If you give me an idea about what you do believe in then I can provide you some links for sites that may be more to your liking.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by baboo]

link   
Your post is ignorant, therefore I deny it.

But seriously OP, open your mind a bit. Life's more fun that way.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Actually several implants were studied by renowned laboratories and are most definitely NOT ordinary chips or glass! You say you have done research but toss around bogus claims like that?

This thread is beyond a joke, it's pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join