It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey medical marijuana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As a resident, I like that our state has chose to join the 21st century and start the process of bringing about some major changes with its marijuana laws.
(Now D.C. is about to as well)

Last April (if I remember correctly) Jersey passed a bill approving it for medical use. This April, they were suppose to start setting up the policies and regulations.

Since being 100% disabled, and not taking any sort of man made pills whatsoever, I find this development highly motivating.

Aside from the medical reasons, if we are allowed to use this plant for its industrial uses, we could see a decent size change in local economies here.

Medically, its proven beyond debate that marijuana has its benefits and its drawbacks.

Does anyone know of any good studies on the subject they recommend reading?

Also, was outlawing this plant a darker part to a larger conspiracy to keep us sick? Marijuana has been used in medicine for a very very long time, and I know of no other one substance with as many positive effects...

Thanks in advance.

(I read in another thread discussing illegal drugs on ATS is a no-no, but this is not a thread about illegal drugs. Medical Marijuana is a legal substance/medicine in over 14 states now, including mine, so this shouldnt be an issue)

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Goethe]

join