It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we going foward or backwarad in prolonging life? As we are.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What is weird to me is that my Grandfather liveed to to like a ripe old age while my dad and Uncle passed in the earlier years then my grandpa. Why does this happen when I see on the T.V. that people are liveing to older and older ages when the oppisite seems to be true, atleast from my point of view?

I mean shouldn't things get better seeing how we are further in the evoulutionary devolopement of humanity? From my point of view it is the oppisit and I, forget myself what does I mean to a place that is above human well being. Even if I do somehow keep myself well by eating right things seem to be for just the ones that have insurance or have cash staked away for that one time, cause the second you would go bankrupt.

All I see is the image of the guy kissing the girl at the end of WWII... Compared to them in the mainstream of life prolonging it seem like we as a Nation have not progressed as much as it seems...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just mean that if we as a Americain people invested in the youth of our great nation instead of making the same youth pay, discoveries and lives could have been saved instead of the dread that is current time and place.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Don;t even get me started on the frozn foods and high in sodium stuff that is... So many ways to instant death, insanity.

new topics

join