It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbia Mo SWAT Raid 2/11/2010. Cops Shoot Pets With Children Present

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

cops shoot pets with children present

i find it increasingly typical on ATS nowadays that no one has commented on the obvious collarry :

man operates drug dealing operation , with children present

or is that acceptable ?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i find it increasingly typical on ATS nowadays that no one has commented on the obvious collarry :

or is that acceptable ?

But there was no evidence of dealing. So that point is not certain.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

or is that acceptable ?

A grinder, small pipe used to smoke marijuana, and a small amount (meaning more than likely under 2-3 grams). Yea, huge dealer with his $25 stash. Let's spend thousands of dollars of taxpayers money, kill 2 dogs and traumatize this guy's wife and kids for...I dunno, the rest of their lives? Yes, totally worth it. Wonderful logic and reasoning.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
And remember when this mayor's home was busted in and his two dogs were shot? Neither dog engaged the police.

This is happening all too often for victimless, consensual crimes. Totally ridiculous. I have smoked weed with an ex-sheriff once. He told me him and his officers used to love the summer because they would go around and bust kids during the week and then on the weekend him and some of his officers would get together around a campfire and share what they confiscated and get all loopy.

Sounds about right to me. Different laws for different people.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Some people seem to feel an irrational and insane duty to protect cops and justify everything they do, no matter what.
They're more like robots that worship authority, those kind of people are the reason the world is f#cked up in the first place, the useful idiots that pave the way for tyrants.. god how the tyrants love them.

These guys should be raped and shanked in jail by their criminal counterparts, that would be true justice.. they're the same type of people psychologically anyway, sociopathic killers.. criminals, cops(not all), they're all the same.

A few steps up the ladder it's the same type of people that are running the whole drug business, corrupt intelligence agents. They're all tools.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What a world.

Smoking pot = "child endangerment."

Storming a home with guns, then firing bullets into the family pets as a child looks on = necessary police procedures to ensure everyone's safety, especially the child's.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This took place 60 miles north of me. Posted this to facebook/myspace. Hope everyone in this state gets a chance to see this video.

Makes me feel sooo much safer living here... Way to serve and protect.

Winter

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Overkill is an understatement.

Had proper surveillance taken place prior to this raid this could have never happened. If law enforcement goes strictly on the word of an informant then it only proves that they are incompetent idiots.

Anyone with a grudge who knows someone who has a little weed can make a call and this will happen?

A little surveillance and investigation before a home invasion will prevent a tragedy like this.

Rather than preparing for the worst they could have taken some time to better assess the situation.

If they suspected that he was a "big time drug dealer" then they should have used undercover agents, investigate and use surveillance... They could have caught them in the act. (IF they were doing anything illegal) But no, they'd rather break in at night and shoot first, then ask questions later.

It is this kind of bad law enforcement that is ruining the image of all law enforcement.

We don't have law enforcement anymore, just idiots with guns who answer phone calls.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Please join the existing discussion on this topic, which can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join