It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the biggest "no-brainer" in US History?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Is this the biggest "no-brainer" in US History?

www.freerepublic.com

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said a man charged with drunken driving, and hitting and killing 18-year-old Min Soon Chang, actually goes by at least two other names, has been arrested for DWI in three other states, and was previously deported from the USA 17 times.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wnd.com
www.thecuttingedgenews.com
suzieqq.wordpress.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
17 Caught In Search For Arizona Deputy's Attackers

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am not a racist, nor am I politically swayed in either direction, but I AM AN AMERICAN, and my motto is "It is not profiling, unless you guess wrong!"

My grandma was born in Brazil, and had saved up almost all of her money to go to the United States. She studied to pass her citizenship test, and began to work in the US. After marrying, she was making barely enough at 2 jobs to pay for her 7 children (including my mother) who are all citizens by birth. She raised them speaking English, and wanted them to have an opportunity at success in life.

To look onto the news and see stories about outrage ILLEGAL immigrants who are violently protesting because we want to ask them for proof they are here legally? WHAT THE HELL!!!

If you are asked to see your papers, and you cannot do so, this is NOT racial profiling. I am white, (1/4th Brazilian as stated before), and if I was asked to prove my legal status, and i could not do so, it is my countries damn right to hold me until I can, and i would not object.

Nay Sayers to SB1070? Explain to me ONE way that ILLEGAL immigration (not legal) benefits our country, please. In countries like Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, China, North Korea, Russia, Germany, MEXICO, and others, you are held in contempt (OR KILLED) if you are in illegally.

Below are listed some other news articles about the dangers these people pose. We need a damn reality check america.

www.freerepublic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You know what? I spend a real lot of time wishing America was a lot more like Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, China, North Korea, Russia, (OK, Germany is alright ), and Mexico.

EDIT: Messed up some text

[edit on 5-5-2010 by suicydking]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18

Nay Sayers to SB1070? Explain to me ONE way that ILLEGAL immigration (not legal) benefits our country,

You are showing an example of one illegal killing someone while driving under the influence. You do realize hundreds of legal citizens are killed by other legal citizens in DUI's every year?
www.alcoholalert.com...

It's a little messed up to sit there and tie being against Arizona's bill as somehow being dismissive of crimes committed by illegals. I don't really care about the bill in all honesty, but I don't feel these people who are against it should have to explain one whit of their feelings to you no matter how many drunk driving stories you post.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Quote: "was previously deported from the USA 17 times"

Ummm... Hellow????!!!!!!!!

"We need a damn reality check america".

Well said!

Like, what is it going to take(revolution) to wake the masses from their self absorbed, pot smoking, drug induced, Government/ Main Street Media acceptors???

Clock is ticking.......

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Benefits of Illegal Aliens? There are many benefits. I'll just list a few.

1) Everyone knows there are strength in numbers, so more illegal aliens makes the country stronger. If we can get all of south America in here, then we'll be able to finally beat china with numbers.

2) Benefits corporations and businesses. Illegal aliens have to buy food and clothes, etc.. etc.. they boost the economy by spending their money.

3) They don't pay taxes. Every conspiracy theorist knows that taxes are false. The illegals are on the front line of the conspiracy, not paying taxes, fighting the powers that be.

4) Illegal aliens unite the country. Most of us are united in our hatred for them. The country hasn't been so united after the Arizona bill since 9/11. Hell, I'm about ready to join a neo-nazi KKK anti-immigrant club.

5) Decreased carbon footprint. All of those illegals are always seen packed into cars. I've seen 8 or 9 of them in one small vehicle. If they were here legally, they'd be successful enough to pollute more.

6) They do a lot of the unskilled jobs that support the legal society and the skilled workforce. Until we have robots, we'll always need illegal aliens.

7) They help other minorities. For instance, many illegals get caught doing crimes that other, legal, minorities would do if they weren't here. This makes our own minorities much more respectable looking.

8) They create more citizens. 1 illegal + 1 illegal = 1 legal. When they have babies their baby get full government benefits, plus they help the future war against china.

I mean, I COULD LITERALLY GO ON FOREVER.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
oh wow you are seriously kidding me right?

1) Everyone knows there are strength in numbers, so more illegal aliens makes the country stronger. If we can get all of south America in here, then we'll be able to finally beat china with numbers.

Ok ya strength is in numbers, I agree, but this is strength that is being showed that is NOT ON OUR SIDE. Bad strength is in numbers too.

3) They don't pay taxes. Every conspiracy theorist knows that taxes are false. The illegals are on the front line of the conspiracy, not paying taxes, fighting the powers that be.

Youre kidding me right? I pay taxes, my neighbor pays taxes, a myth? The only myth about taxes is where we are told they are going.

4) Illegal aliens unite the country. Most of us are united in our hatred for them. The country hasn't been so united after the Arizona bill since 9/11. Hell, I'm about ready to join a neo-nazi KKK anti-immigrant club.

Every time we get "united in hatred" we are labeled racists or something gets blamed on our leader. (AKA Iraq Invasion)

5) Decreased carbon footprint. All of those illegals are always seen packed into cars. I've seen 8 or 9 of them in one small vehicle. If they were here legally, they'd be successful enough to pollute more.

Ah so your willing to trade the safety of our drivers for a small pollution benefit? Read the articles, try driving with your car packed and tell me how safe it is, most of these people dont even know the right side of the #ing road.

7) They help other minorities. For instance, many illegals get caught doing crimes that other, legal, minorities would do if they weren't here. This makes our own minorities much more respectable looking.

so once again your putting our image above our law and a possible human life, bravo

8) They create more citizens. 1 illegal + 1 illegal = 1 legal. When they have babies their baby get full government benefits, plus they help the future war against china.

READ ANY STORY ABOUT ARMIES THAT ARE FOUGHT BY PEOPLE NOT LOYAL TO THEIR COUNTRY THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR!! THEY LOSE!! Drafting illegal immigrants into the army, (which would be hard because they never pay a damn thing so their name isnt in our records) is putting them into a fight that they dont want to fight for. And if that war turns against their benefits and home country, what do you think they will do.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SCARE ME!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

oh wow you are seriously kidding me right?

READ ANY STORY ABOUT ARMIES THAT ARE FOUGHT BY PEOPLE NOT LOYAL TO THEIR COUNTRY THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR!! THEY LOSE!! Drafting illegal immigrants into the army, (which would be hard because they never pay a damn thing so their name isnt in our records) is putting them into a fight that they dont want to fight for. And if that war turns against their benefits and home country, what do you think they will do.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SCARE ME!

He said 1 illegal + 1 illegal= 1 legal. This is correct. Children born on U.S. soil are legal citizens by the law. My father was one of those type of kids and served in the army for twenty years. There were plenty of his co-workers who were the same. There are also veterans of operation Iraqi Freedom who live down the street from me who are born from an illegal alien mother. I'd like you see you go down there and question their loyalty. He said nothing about drafting illegals into the army.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You are showing an example of one illegal killing someone while driving under the influence. You do realize hundreds of legal citizens are killed by other legal citizens in DUI's every year?

So first off its like 20 examples, and it is true that many legal people get in drunk driving accidents every day.

However not all of the people on that list are DUI's, and the point of it is that they received multiple DUI's, meaning that the police HAD to of known they were illegal, and let go, or deported, where they just re-entered the US.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So first off its like 20 examples, and it is true that many legal people get in drunk driving accidents every day.

However not all of the people on that list are DUI's, and the point of it is that they received multiple DUI's, meaning that the police HAD to of known they were illegal, and let go, or deported, where they just re-entered the US.

I can also show you legal citizens who have multiple DUI's and are still driving. To harp on about illegals is pointless. Apparently the cops over there are useless.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I am in no way discrediting the fine service i'm sure your father gave to this country, and I plan to go into the military myself so don't dare me to do anything k miss? Your story is all too uncommon

I am simply stating that Illegal immigrants will fight for their HOME country before the country of their residence. Your father, most likely felt compelled to join the military because of the freedoms that this great country gave to him, and had no problems defending it. You can ask any drug cartel-man or illegal farmworker if he would fight and die for America and see what he says? Step off your high horse and smell the poop your shoveling.

PS: there was a story about illegal immigrants joining the military to receive combat training, going AWOL, and using those skills to rob a store and shoot a police officer.

Edit: So your saying that because the police officers down there are useless and legal people are doing it too we should just let it go?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Plan2exist18]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He said 1 illegal + 1 illegal= 1 legal. This is correct. Children born on U.S. soil are legal citizens by the law.

This law you speak of, was made in the constitution of the United States by our founding fathers, at a time when there was NO SUCH THING as illegal immigration. Amend It

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

I am simply stating that Illegal immigrants will fight for their HOME country before the country of their residence. Your father, most likely felt compelled to join the military because of the freedoms that this great country gave to him, and had no problems defending it. You can ask any drug cartel-man or illegal farmworker if he would fight and die for America and see what he says?

No, You have no idea who these people who fight for. They left their country, obviously they can't be too attached to it otherwise they would have stayed.

Edit: So your saying that because the police officers down there are useless and legal people are doing it too we should just let it go?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Plan2exist18]

You make some lofty assumptions. I'm telling you harping on illegals is pointless. Maybe you should go shout at the people whose job it is to enforce the law? The very fact there are so many people still driving with multiple DUI convictions should tell you there's some serious problems with enforcement. You can't blame that on illegals, they don't enforce the law.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Wonderful post. My family came from Prussia / Germany in the mid 1800's. We are all Immigrants.

My Sister In-Law was butchered by and Illegal in South Carolina in a sanctuary city. He had been arrested 5 times for assaulting women and in fact was arrested and released for the first Lady he tried to attack earlier in the same day. Had a long history in Mexico. He plea bargained and will be out in few years.

Detective said they can do nothing, he will be allowed to walk when he gets Parole. He is young and the Detective said he will just move to another town, change his name again and start the assaults all over again. The courts don't care, the Prosecuters plea at the drop of a hat, even in this case where the Coroner had to estimate the number of stab wounds there were so many. They gave him the deal because God bless her, Sis got one lick in before she died. He had one minor wound.

30 years, out in fifteen with a long record of assaults on Women in both the US and Mexico.

She left behind her children who's Father died a few months earlier of Cancer. I may be waiting at the Prison Gates if I live long enough. Still thinking about it. Yes I said that.

I hold every person who wants the border open to get more votes fully responsible in part for her death. They may as well have done it themselves. All the money crime and suffering, both for the Illegals and us! All so a sick person like Obama can get the Hispanic vote. All so Bush could get some Hispanic votes. All so the sanctuary cities can get out of making a simple phone call to ICE.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You can't blame that on illegals, they don't enforce the law.

Right, but when multiple police officers are killed because they attempt to stop protests of illegal immigrants in Arizona, then yes, you can blame the illegals. This subject/thread is much more broad than just DUI's.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Then do yourself a favor, stop equating not supporting a bill with being ok with illegal activity. Members of this board should know better, there are many reasons some members of ATS are against it. To bait them with something like this is just disgusting.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

What you don't get is we are for making it easy for good people to come on over. Our ancestors did it, only without doing it illegally. By all means the US should come up with a fast track and the Mexican Government should help.

If you don't stop all Illegals, how do you stop the criminals by the way. Do you think they magically look different somehow?

Right now we have massive unemployment and our actual citizens need the jobs themselves. Don't you realize there would be enough jobs right now if the Illegals were not in them?

That lie about Americans not wanting them is crap from the politicians who want their votes.

If Israel can close its border with a fence, how much easier would it be for us? Better for Immigrants also. Way safer than a some drug runner stealing their money for a ride with his meth shipment. Don't you care about them at all?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Your post almost brought me to tears, i am very sorry, and the fact that something like this happens to more people makes me ashamed.

Like the title reads, "no-brainer"

Thank you very much for your post, spread the word. Is "profiling" worth saving the life of your sister-in-law? id think so

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'll tell you one thing. You want to see some cops start profiling? Keep killing cops.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This could have been solved long ago. Its all political. Right now the Koss crowd is making damn sure they keep it political to get votes on the back of this madness.

Intelligent people blame them. Political people don't give a damn as long as its not them and they can get more votes for their favorite Megalomaniac in office.

I've actually been called a Racist twice this week. My first Wife was Black and my Daughter is the same Race as Obama.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join