It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project RAINBOW - not halted after Phila. Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Shades of Gray,

If you say that because your hair is very gray, then I have spoken with one of your "brothers' at a "birthday party."

Be wise, my friend. However, if you would like to discuss times gone by, I would like to hear from you. Feel free to U2U.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
The same group of scientists that were reported to be responsible for the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment" were a sub-function within Project RAINBOW. The technical research continued in other functions. It was the follow-on group to this that was later able to create electronics warfare pods for the jets by the time of the Vietnam War. By using electromagnetic projections they could disturb the radar signals of surveillance and targeting radars used by our enemies.

Within another two decades, they had also created the PHASED ARRAY early warning radar systems. These were then additionally able to be placed into systems that could detect and register enemy artillery shells immediately after they were fired, then could calcualte their firing point, and feed the information to the computers controlling the integrated artillery batteries so that they could have artillery rounds already in the air and en route to the enemy artillery positions by the time the enemy artillery shells landed in our territory.

The ongoing development of the electronics warfare systems aboard our fighters and bombers are derived from the original Project RAINBOW research.

With that said, can we really de-bunk the reports of what supposedly occurred with the Philadelphia Experiment. After all, the systems in the electronic warfare packages on our current aircraft would have seemed impossible to the scientists in WW II.

"The same group of scientists that were reported to be responsible for the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment" were a sub-function within Project RAINBOW." Untrue. It never happened. Even if it did, that's two different projects under two different departments. Philly being Navy, Rainbow being Air Force.

The two projects would have used different physics, thus having no connection. Not to mention being decades apart!

I'm sorry boys and girls, as much as i would have loved to see it, the "Philadelphia Experiment" was not teleportation or anything at all for that matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the connection between the Montauk Project/conspiracy and the Philadelphia experiment? Apparently using some of the same technology they accidentally opened a hole between our universe and someplace else, allowing some creature to come through. Some say it is still in the state park in New York. What are your opinions of the experiment? I've been doing a lot of research lately, and it is fascinating. I've got some really neat videos. I'm looking for a place to host them to post them on ATS.

<< 1   >>

join