It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why I don't believe in ufo's and ET'S

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why would aliens only speak to hierarchy leaders and not normal fellow citizens.

No-one even has a real evidence photo of an ET

Very suspicious ufo's come out of the closet when there are a lot of things going on in the world, attention please look here not there.

If aliens with superior technology did visit earth they would not take orders or sign contracts with the government, remember they could mutilate us all and take take.

There seems to be too many books on ET'S rather than real evidence.

People make money out of ET's and UFO sightings.

nothing is real its all an illusion created by man to deter you from the real truth.

just had a few words to express how I felt on the subject, disclosure.....yawn yawn

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Point Numero Uno: "Why would aliens only speak to hierarchy leaders and not normal fellow citizens."

If you were an alien which had traveled lightyears to get to a planet, what point would you have in kicking back and having a beer with bob? They come for a reason, I would imagine..

Point #2: "No-one even has a real evidence photo of an ET"

Perhaps that's because of my answer to point one, if aliens are intelligent, why would they land for everyone to see? Cause panic why don't ya.. If they aren't intelligent, they probably don't have a ship to get here anyway.

Point Number 3: "Very suspicious ufo's come out of the closet when there are a lot of things going on in the world, attention please look here not there."

There are 6 billion people on the planet, the economy is screwy, natural disasters occur, there are wars around the world. There is always 'a lot of things going on', and there is always U.F.O activity. As of yet, I have no idea what you mean by very suspicious U.F.O's, are U.F.O's not always suspicious? If it's not a bird, a plane or superman that's pretty weird.

Point Number Four: "If aliens with superior technology did visit earth they would not take orders or sign contracts with the government, remember they could mutilate us all and take take."

I think that if aliens figured out how to travel that far and yet remain widely unnoticed by people, they would probably also have the understanding that civilizations can be friends as well as foes.. It's funny how we assume that aliens are as dumb as humans are and that they would arrive for destruction only.. watched too much War of The Worlds?

Point Number 5!: "There seems to be too many books on ET'S rather than real evidence."

Yes, which could either mean they don't exist or their elusive, which if you consider it, if they are here for anything other than destruction, their probably going to come down in the middle of nowhere, therefore remaining unnoticed by the majority. Plus, if even some U.F.O's are aliens, their probably already in control.. not taking orders from us. (Because there are so many, if we were in control, there would be some major star wars going on)

#6: "People make money out of ET's and UFO sightings."

U.F.O sightings maybe, which would explain why some people fake them. ET sightings you'll have to refer me to, because I've barely heard of any. You also realize that saying U.F.O's don't exist is saying that you don't believe anything is unidentified. If you don't believe ET's are in U.F.O's, you could have summed it up with 'I don't believe in ET's'. Anywho.

7. "nothing is real its all an illusion created by man to deter you from the real truth."

Okay.. At the end of your post did you realize your other reasons were bad, so you used that one to sum it all up?

The Protector

[edit on 5-5-2010 by The Protector]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Aliens and UFO's are totally different imo. UFO's are probably military aircraft that we don't know about yet. Remember the "triangle" UFO's of decades past? Looks like:

See?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yea, and the witness never heard any jet engine sounds & the flying craft was a lot lower in altitude than the mentioned military craft is capable off.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
To be honest, over the decades, or even centuries if you want to turn the ancient texts in to fact instead of mythology. There have been thousands upon thousands of claims of seeing objects in the sky, countless cases of abductions. In a court of law, all these statements would make one hell of a strong defence case, even though at least publically there has been no real recognition that anything is really going on.

Why do they plan to speak to various leaders instead of general people?

In my opinion it could be for any reason you can think of, if you believe when the USA landed on the moon, they did have contact with other life. Then of course they would have informed them of whom to contact.

Why do they not publically make themselfs known?

Maybe if the so called translations of the ancient texts from the Sumerians, Aztecs, Mayans and whatever else are correct, and we really are the result of DNA splicing. (their children). Then maybe they are just watching from a distance, seeing what we do. I mean if you have children you don't dictate every living moment of their day, you let them run about scream, shout occasionally 'fight', make a mess and then get them to clean it up.
If they are watching from a distance, there are only 7 points in our solar system where they can do it from without having to change their orbit to avoid other planets, moons or asteroid belts. 1 of them being the moon. (I can dig up the sources for these 7 points if you desire, although it be tomorrow)

Regarding everything is not real?

Well one may argue that by being a concious observer we change things anyway, therefore we aid the creation of this so called illusion.

Problem is, everything in life is based on belief. I could wake up tomorrow claiming to know how to read ancient languages read off the thousands of tablets, and no-one would have to believe me, if they didn't want to believe.

Aliens could make themself known this evening, and people won't believe they are not real, or a they are a hoax set up by whoever apparently controls this planet to control us even more.

Belief, belief, belief. Can't force it upon someone else, it is for them to witness first hand themself.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

It sounds like you don't believe in the charlatans, liars and pseudo-believers who are involved with UFOlogy, not the actual belief that aliens may or may not exist.

If this is the case, there is nothing wrong with that at all.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't believe they have been visiting us but I probably do believe there is another form out there somewhere just not as close as we may think though.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
you know there's a very logical answer to all of your "problems" with UFOlogy... I would recommend 'Communion' by Whitley Strieber, reading someone's first-hand account of the abduction experience might offer a fresh perspective for you on the matter.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Agreed, unfortunately there is no concrete evidence to show that we have been visited by extraterrestrials.

Having said that, there are some interesting cases and stories out there, they typically get buried in the crap sprouted by the above mentioned pseudo-believers.

Now, since you posted this thread here in the Aliens & UFO's board, I will assume you have some interest in the subject, if this is the case, can I point you in the direction of this thread:

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

The majority of the threads linked there are well researched and documented cases, a charlatan and pseudo-believer free zone.

Which is how I like it.

As they say:

"Just the facts Ma'am."

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Are you religious? Do you believe in God? If so then you probably believe in aliens but don't think so. Let me explain. Our heavenly father comes from where? Heaven. Where is Heaven? Space. You could say Heaven is in another dimension but then you have God and his angels being dimensional aliens. The problem with the word 'alien' is that we have molded it into a little deform green dude with one eye in our mind. Most likely they look just like us because that is who, if your a creationist, created you.

If your not religious then think about it this way. Space is infinite. There is no end to what's out there. How could there be? Do you think there is a wall out there. No way, what's beyond the wall? What's holding the universe in place? What's holding that in place? It's infinite therefore hell yes there is alien life out there and you then have to see the possibility that they are indeed here right now. Do you think everyone is a nut or misinformed that see these things flying around some as big as aircraft carriers? Pilots, military personal, and astronauts. All the other thousands of people are crazy or misinformed? No way.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettygreeneyes26
Why would aliens only speak to hierarchy leaders and not normal fellow citizens.

Because whenever someone says they have spoken to aliens they are instantly labeled as a liar/lunatic etc. Its ok for the Pope to speak to god too, but if I tell anyone I did it(I haven't by the way, we SMS each other instead.), i'd be locked up in an asylum in 10 seconds or less.

No-one even has a real evidence photo of an ET

I don't have any photos of God either, but people are still convinced he exists through circumstantial evidence.

Very suspicious ufo's come out of the closet when there are a lot of things going on in the world, attention please look here not there.

UFO's were reported heavily during WW2, however I am not sure they were there to draw attention away from the War. Coincidence isn't always conspiracy.

If aliens with superior technology did visit earth they would not take orders or sign contracts with the government, remember they could mutilate us all and take take.

If this is so, without knowing their agenda, or the agreement, or their motivations, its impossible to know what they are or are not willing to do, capabilities aside.

There seems to be too many books on ET'S rather than real evidence.

People make money out of ET's and UFO sightings.

People don't work for free. As to books, I cant say I have ever been against their existence. Factual or not, agree with them or not, its dangerous ground to object to books I think.

nothing is real its all an illusion created by man to deter you from the real truth.

just had a few words to express how I felt on the subject, disclosure.....yawn yawn

I agree, I am not real. I just play a character in the Reality TV show called ATS.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

The "Belgium Triangles" only had one thing in common with the F-117 Nighthawk, the triangle like shape. Even then the angles and the size of the crafts were completely different when compared to the photo's taken of the Belgium UFO. The Belgium Triangles were able to hover in one area then move quietly to another area making no noise at all as reported my mutiple police and witness's who chased the object. They were able to spin on a central axis and rotate as well as maneuver and travel at tremendous speeds as is backed up by Belgium Military radar reports, documentation and radar video evidence. Hundreds of Witness's saw these UFO's and their descriptions of the objects all matched each others very closely.

It's one of the best cases in Ufology and you will have to do a much better job than you have in proving the Belgium triangles were military in origin.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
To OP, (Iv not red the topic) just commenting on title.

Good for you. ETs exist no matter you believe it or not. And ufos well, it's UFO until it's identifiied. So..

Science prooved water on mars when, if you buy a book called (if I recall) Mars anatomy in the solar system of 1971 a quote says " there is no water on mars " ahahah

[edit on 5-5-2010 by korats]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
books is only a dangerous ground as some ats users write these books.
I do personally believe that fiction can be added to some abduction books to sex it up and more harrowing and appealing to others.
If there is anything I have learned from ats book writers is that they don't like to be ignored and will put up a fight to others opinions.

I do not believe in god my own personal opinion is that the term god and use of the term god in public is used for discipline and control.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, like I said Greeneye,

.. good for you. But look at the universe via our own science (check youtube if you want with Hubble galaxies as key word)

and tell me .. you are 100% we are alone. Then, I will be able to label you a liar which I think you are NOT.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Absolutely. Fabrication & assumption in many cases are added to a lot of non fiction literature to improve their marketability. The same can be said for posts on here,I am a 10 foot tall rabbit named Mike, and in most cases on ATS, he or she who insults, screams and bangs the table the loudest, gets noticed.

I also am not a great believer in organized religion, however, my evidence of his non existence is just as flimsy as the evidence he does exist. Im happy to wait till I die to find out and if I am damned, I figure Hell cant be any worse than my daughters Mylie Cyrus DVD's.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The Bentwaters/Rendlesham Forest incident is what changed my mind on this whole subject and what got me to actually "believing"

And also reading the book Disclosure by Greer. There have been to many 5-star generals of the military, among other credible witnesses to come forth about this UFO/ET phenomenon. Once you get higher up Military officials and radar trackers stepping forward admitting this or that about this subject (which has happened), all bets are off.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It's not a matter of belief..

spend more time outside....looking up..

unidentified flying objects are seen everyday..

I myself have seen 3 in my lifetime...

now were they aliens from another world?

could not tell ya.. they didn't stop..

is it possible some other life form exists out there?

we do.. so.. with so many stars & galaxies it is my personal opinion it would be very small minded of humans to think otherwise..

"We can only see a few thousand stars at most with our unaided eyes. These are a mixture of stars which are nearby, and bright stars which are further away; but they are only a tiny fraction of the 100,000,000,000 stars in our own galaxy."

Butterworth, Paul.

Stars in Our Galaxy. Ask a High-Energy Astronomer. 1998.

"in 1999 the Hubble Space Telescope estimated that there were 125 billion galaxies in the universe, and recently with the new camera HST has observed 3,000 visible galaxies, which is twice as much as they observed before with the old camera. "

nasa

100 billion stars such as our own with 125 billion galaxies..

odds are they are out there, as sure as we humans are here..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Its ignorant to think that we are the only ones in this whole wide Universe.

There are others out there like us more than likely...among a host of other humanoid type beings.

Whether or not they have actually came to earth is open to debate and depending on who you believe, they have already been here and have remained here and visit us on a regular basis.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Are you religious? Do you believe in God? If so then you probably believe in aliens but don't think so. Let me explain. Our heavenly father comes from where? Heaven. Where is Heaven? Space. You could say Heaven is in another dimension but then you have God and his angels being dimensional aliens. The problem with the word 'alien' is that we have molded it into a little deform green dude with one eye in our mind. Most likely they look just like us because that is who, if your a creationist, created you.

If your not religious then think about it this way. Space is infinite. There is no end to what's out there. How could there be? Do you think there is a wall out there. No way, what's beyond the wall? What's holding the universe in place? What's holding that in place? It's infinite therefore hell yes there is alien life out there and you then have to see the possibility that they are indeed here right now. Do you think everyone is a nut or misinformed that see these things flying around some as big as aircraft carriers? Pilots, military personal, and astronauts. All the other thousands of people are crazy or misinformed? No way.

Actually, Heaven isn't in space if you are going by the Judeo-Christian bible.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let an expanse be in the midst of the waters, and let it be dividing between the waters and the waters.
Gen 1:7 And God made the expanse, and He separated between the waters which were under the expanse and the waters which were above the expanse. And it was so.
Gen 1:8 And God called the expanse, Heavens. And there was evening, and there was morning the second day.

How else can God call the earth his "footstool"? To find out the answer to this question and many more like it.....Ask yourself.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join