It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT kills two dogs in front of children during a house raid over a marijuana posession.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by N.of norml

But this here brings it home that some sloppy police work or clerical error could make that your house, your family, your dog.
I would say 300 is a good start.
N.

Very well said

Thank You.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
notice how fat and lame the one swat officer next to the "suspect" while in the den is. The look on his face is priceless. His game of GI Joe cost this man his dog(s) and his children their innocence (well, some of it). It's stuff like this that makes people less sad everytime they see a cop murdered on the news. The few good, decent, moral cops out there with a pair of balls need to say F# the "brotherhood" and start regulating in-house or face the consequences of being associated with power-hungry, socially retarded, egotistical morons who deserve to be shot and beaten.

I know a few law enforcement officers/personel, and to them as well as to you all I would like to declare "F# the police"....until they can prove that they are not overrun by inbred, retarded pig-F#ing idiots.

Someone should go to these pigs' houses and shoot their pet(s), and if they have none, kick their children once or twice really hard in the face.

I know what I'm talking about, and the fact that this guy had a high-risk warrant served on his house by SWAT decked in full tac gear is hilarious. These fat pigs obviously had nothing better to do, and even if they suspected more resistance, shooting a dog like that is F#'d. You only shoot LARGE dogs who are attacking and/or pose a threat to you or your entry team. Fat loser pig just wanted to shoot something to get his adrenaline going. I hope that dog pisses on their dreams and humps their sleeping legs for the rest of eternity.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
SnF OP

Given a link to this posting to both my girls now adults to reinforce what I taught them. If they see a Leo go in the opposite way. The Leo is not our friend. In that house the only friend the homeowner had outside the family was his dog, everyone there was trying to further their careers and egos. I truly hope these dog killers and their loved ones receive the same kind of attention they have shown this neighbourhood. I cannot believe what has happened to America since I have left 26 years ago. Where I live Leos do not carry guns it is wonderful. If I was still in America and this happened to me I would have had my hands on a hot gun with a spent clip before waking up to see that the intruders were legalized hoods with guns. I guess I would be dead now. The Leos commenting are just as bad as the ones that squeezed off the rounds that killed the two dogs. I am a Veteran and can say some of my friends were war criminals, far more enlightened than the Leos here on ATS justifying these outrageous actions. What makes it worse are the statement of neighbours witnessing for the homeowner and not the Leos who did not do their homework correctly. I am truly discussed and proud of what I have taught my daughters. A Leo is not your friend and is not there to help you as filmed by the Leo squad cameraman!!!!

Thank you OP for this very important thread wake up America before its too late, please.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
WOW! I just now came across this video and OMFG!! How in the WORLD do these guys with absolutely NO TRIGGER DISCIPLINE be allowed to become "police"?!?!

In the OP's original post with the link to the news story, the first line says it all:

"A man arrested on suspicion of drug charges and child endangerment"

CHILD ENDANGERMENT?!?! You have GOT to be kidding me! If ANYONE is responsible for, and should be brought up on charges...it is the damn PIGS that organized and took part in this HOME INVASION. Welcome to the police state!

Arrrhhhhggg...sorry but this BOILS my blood!

Edit:

For those of you following this story, here is the latest update:

"Chief: Warrant info too old
Burton, mayor talk about raid.

By Brennan David

Published May 6, 2010 at 3:55 p.m.
Updated May 7, 2010 at 1:43 p.m.

Advertisement

The release and wide circulation of a video showing the February police raid of a southwest Columbia home has led to a flood of calls and e-mails to the department and a death threat sent in by fax. "

www.columbiatribune.com...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
These stories make me want to cheer when i read about a cop getting shot while performing these sickening violations of rights...my blood boils.

Guess what? I read all the paperwork that the cops filed, and they used a MACHINE GUN to shoot the dogs and terrorize the pot smokers. The reports the killer thug cops filed will make the civilized person shudder....only a cold hearted, hate filled, Nazi inspired stormtrooper could do such things and still be able to look in a mirror.

I am getting to the point where i really hate cops...I am convinced that the vast majority of cops are worse than useless, they are a danger to life and liberty. It is getting to the point where the People will have to arm themselves and assume that any cop that gets too close is out for blood and defend themselves. i would love a nation that had cops that would be too scared to perform such a hideous crime as in this case....they would fear that the People would find them and deal with them.

Cops today are way too far gone to reign in...most cops are trigger happy morons wirth an ego complex and a hatred for the law....sure, they say they are upholders of the law, but their actions belie their words.

It should be ILLEGAL for cops to storm into a home with CHILDREN present carrying machine guns and willing to shoot and kill...all for a tiny bit of pot...sickening. I swear someday it is going to come down to the People arming themselves and using arms against the cops to preserve our own lives: When the cops show they are willing to murder us, then they should not complain when the tables are turned.

Cops are the enemy of the people....far more so than petty ' criminals'...and we had better wake up and put them down before they get us....survival means cops better get the hell out of our way when we are tired of giving in to them and seeing our lives ruined because of criminal cops.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Thanks for the link to the update, which shows that the pd blatantly lied during the first interview as to why they executed that warrant with the child in the house.

From the first article....

Police discovered a grinder, a pipe and a small amount of marijuana, Haden said. Because the SWAT team acts on the most updated information available, the team wanted to enter the house before marijuana believed to be at the location could be distributed, she said.

“If you let too much time go by, then the drugs are not there,” she said.

Drug distributors traditionally have a history with firearms, which is why the SWAT team is used when executing such warrants, Haden said. If the SWAT team believed they could have executed the warrant successfully during the daytime when the wife and child were not present, they would have, she said.

So according to the police spokesperson officer Haden, the raid was handled like that because if you let too much time go by the drugs are not there. Also that the SWAT unit acts on the most updated information, and moves quickly before the marijuana can be distributed.

From the update....

Burton said yesterday that investigators should not have executed the warrant because the information was too old. The warrant authorizing investigators to enter Whitworth’s home at 1501 Kinloch Court was executed eight days after Boone County Associate Circuit Judge Leslie Schneider approved it.

So I guess they believe that eight days is moving quickly and not enough time for the drugs to be distributed.

Why would they think that the drugs will still be in the house eight days later ?!

Since they waited eight days to execute the warrant, yes they could have done it successfully when the child was not at home. Hell if they waited eight days to execute it they should have spent those eight days doing survelliance. Then they would've known that they had dogs, and they could've even executed when the child was at school, and the dogs were outside.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As an officer it is a SAD day when you serve a warrant 8 days after its experation with a full swat entry. As i said early in this post, being on SWAT I have served THOUSANDS of warrants in all my years of service and this is BS. From the horrible intel, to the execution (no HUMINT on scene before hand), and now the LATE service.....I can't even imagine that happening here.....of course we (SWAT) serve on average 8 warrants a week, so when your saturated and used to doing it, you don't lose sight of procedure....I personally think because this was a smaller agency and probably rarely get to do these things...they let their emotions override common sense and clear thinking......

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

If they allow their emotions to overide their clear thinking and common sense, under any circumstances, then are they the right type of officers to be on a SWAT team ? I understand that it is a dangerous job, but it's also dangerous for the people that are being served and sometimes for others as well. Being that's it's dangerous for all concerned, I'm just wondering if maybe the officers (or certain ones) are simply not good SWAT material.

Another question I have is, during those eight days wouldn't it have made more senes to have officers from maybe the drug unit doing some kind of surveillance on the house ?

I understand that there are good cops out there, but this type of thing seems to be happening more frequently. And when it does it reflects on the good cops out there that do their job properly and for the right reason.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

you are right on many points there.

LEO's seem to lack a sense of honour these days, and the existence and perpetual protection of the "brotherhood" gives the rest of us little else to do but hate cops.

My dudes in the Stan and Iraq executed more professional high-risk entries and showed more reserve than these fat idiots (cowboy bullsh# like this would have gotten one of my people a gun-butt to the face). I hope (for their citizen's sake) that these idiots are part of a small police or sherriff's dept.

I know cops can't choose which laws to enforce (though they often do) just like military men and women don't create the wars they must fight, but executing a high-risk warrant with a full entry team is an exercise in stupidity, especially over marijuana (in any amount).

So now this guy got a posession and paraf. charge along with dead pets and traumatized children....way to go law enforcement, keep fighting the good fight, you morons.

The lack of intelligence (tactical and operational) in this case is astounding, and I would be surprised if any of the dumbasses on that entry team can score above 1000 on their SAT's.

Seems like every dept., no matter how small, has their share of egotistical pigs who feel the need to cary full auto long rifles and submachine guns.

NYC/LAPD SWAT - a necessity
BumFu# nowhere SWAT - waste of tax payer dollars

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
not sure how true this holds for the rest of you, but here (major US city) the recruiting standards for police officers has been lowered dramatically in both physical and academic requirements.

it shows.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The sad truth of the matter is that many not-so-nice people are drawn to the law enforcement field of work for the amount of power it gives them. The job of a being a police officer gives them the respect and power they want over the average citizen. These type of people that go out for law enforcement jobs are the reasons we have some many problems with people feeling abused or mistreated by law enforcement. However, I have seen that not all police officers are bad. There are still good police officers out there, who got into that job truly wanting to protect the people. It is only a shame that those good police officers are tarnished by abusive police officers like the ones in that SWAT raid video.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You people are all speaking of how correct or incorrect they were for shooting the dogs. I respectively agree with both sides. You have to think about it, you don't know WHAT could have been back there, but also, the dog was caged. A barking animal in a cage is about the same as a man sh*t talking over the internet, as long as it doesn't come at you and actually attack you, there's no reason to go after it. One thing they did not take into consideration, what if the kid had popped around the corner fast as lightning, and they did not recognize it as a child, but a dog or something of that sort, and it was coming at them so they fired? They should learn not to be trigger happy, if something is not deemed as an immediate THREAT that is advancing toward you or holding a weapon in their direction, they should not fire. If there is in fact an animal, especially caged, and they want it suppressed, they should be equipped with a third weapon to TRANQUILIZE, not kill. Just my two cents.
P.S. If no one noticed, this is like my third post on this site, please be gentle with the noobie.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

By all meens thats gives them the right to shoot the dogs, hay why not the kids give me a break.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

...or maybe cops should just go after real criminals instead of marijuana users. sure it is the law, but jaywalking is also against the law. do you enforce that? oh wait, you can't steal someone's house, vehicle, and life savings for jaywalking. if you could thousands would be arrested for it yearly. so you guys get to decide which laws to enforce now, i suppose? i love when cops get all self righteous on the internet like they are some kind of heroes. cops are just stupid lazy control freaks who got picked on in high school and devoted their entire lives to getting even. they aren't special, they just have to do a few basic mental and physical tests that an average highschool student could easily pass. half of them are drunks and half of them are deadbeat waste of space compulsive gamblers. they are just mediocre average jerk***s with badges and guns. your average cop might as well become a convenience store clerk, they make about the same amount of difference in the world. zero.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Typical steroid blackwater merc behavior. Just once I'd like to see this happen to the wrong house boobey trapped with explosives and a whole bunch of paranoid ex-military guys with nothing to lose and suffering badly from PTSD.

One other thing...never answer the questions and when they ask you if you understand say No, i do not understand...dont just say nothing or they will answer for you. Noticed how it worked and he agreed after the cop said...we will take that as a yes.

edit on 30-11-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

How about don't break the law and the cops won't come to your house?.... How about that?!?... Oh yeah , that would require people to take responsibility for their actions.

Let's all obey every single unjust law and be slaves to the system.

Would it still have been just as righteous to raid a cancer patient who decides on an alternative treatment to chemo which is disgustingly shoved down our throats? It's their body and who are they harming?

www.abovetopsecret.com... (Harvard study on tumor reduction)

SWAT guys must feel real good about themselves for cleaning up the community. Get all those filthy crims who think they can get away with using a substance which is safer than our beloved alcohol in the privacy of their own homes. Who would protect the interests of the beer companies if you brave men weren't selflessly kicking in the doors of all those dirty hippies? Bravo, good sirs.

The only deaths caused by cannabis are at the hands of the police.

Deny ignorance!

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join