It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT kills two dogs in front of children during a house raid over a marijuana posession.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by curious_soul
I don't care if i get reported to the police or banned, BUT if some cops ever did that to my dogs over some damn weed, in front of my kids, i would hunt the bastards down and cut their fucin heads off and hang them on a stick and stick them outside the police office.

Damn, i wish i never saw this and i hope these bastards get what they deserve.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by curious_soul]

Would that make yo ua better person? It would make you worse. Revenge never does any good.
Selfishness is ruining this world.

No, it wouldn't make me a better person, but i would be so out of my mind over something like this, being better than someone else would be the last thing on my mind.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

If I had a dog it would obey my orders.

when i first brought him home my initial orders were:

"Boy, i want you to kill anything that comes through that door who isnt me."

pretty sure alot of other folks had the same idea....the issue here isnt controlling pets... its breaking into houses uninvited and then expecting them to act a certain way.

i sure wish we could raid the police station, and shoot their dogs.

hell, they hoard harder stuff than pot...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
I don't care if i get reported to the police or banned, BUT if some cops ever did that to my dogs over some damn weed, in front of my kids, i would hunt the bastards down and cut their fucin heads off and hang them on a stick and stick them outside the police office.

Damn, i wish i never saw this and i hope these bastards get what they deserve.

Would that make yo ua better person? It would make you worse. Revenge never does any good.
Selfishness is ruining this world.

I knew you wouldn't answer me. Must be a government schmuck, You managed to wake my up on the wrong side of the bed. Going to be a long day.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

If I had a dog it would obey my orders.

when i first brought him home my initial orders were:

"Boy, i want you to kill anything that comes through that door who isnt me."

pretty sure alot of other folks had the same idea....the issue here isnt controlling pets... its breaking into houses uninvited and then expecting them to act a certain way.

i sure wish we could raid the police station, and shoot their dogs.

hell, they hoard harder stuff than pot...

If you take part in illegal activities then you shouldn't be surprised when a SWAT team arrives at your door.

I'd like to see how all of the cop haters would deal with suspected drug dealers who might be armed and who have a dog without carrying any guns on your own.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'm just saying that drug dealers and people who support them deserve harsh punishments.

Again, if we're talking about METH , CRACK, or some other serious life endangering drug then FINE!

But pot??!!!!

I'm sorry but you have absolutely no point, and your ignorance regarding a harmless recreational drug is absolutely mind boggling.

I know plenty of people that have children and smoke pot, and they are the most intelligent, peaceful, loving people I have ever known.

Do your homework on marijuana. You're ignorant. Sorry.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

Are you kidding me? Harmless? Ever seen lungs of a pot smoker?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Let me guess, your choice of drug is prescription.

Do you post on taxpayers time?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you take part in illegal activities then you shouldn't be surprised when a SWAT team arrives at your door. I'd like to see how all of the cop haters would deal with suspected drug dealers who might be armed and who have a dog without carrying any guns on your own

You sir are a sick person
, those police are breaking a persons sovereign rights as a human being and should be hung from the lampposts and eaten by dogs.

The simple fact that marijuana is a consumption thing there is not right.
And too think these people act as role models scares me even more.
Voting in a president who isn't even born in the U.S. means there all taking illegal orders from him. Your country has been hijacked America, time to get the courage to get it back and deal with people that execute animals cause we know people who kill animals end up killing people

"THERE IS NO LOVE LIKE THAT OF AN OLD DOG"

[edit on 6-5-2010 by colt122]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I'm just saying that drug dealers and people who support them deserve harsh punishments.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by DGFenrir]

Good! I can't wait to see the CIA get locked up and Bush Sr too. You are aware that we are in Afghanistan to control the opium trade, aren't you? If you knew your history you would know that US government and that of the UK are, and have been for some time, the greatest drug dealers on earth. And I DO mean the dangerous stuff (coc aine, opium, etc).
The war on drugs is really just an excercise in state-sponsored racism. If you look at the numbers you will see that a disproportionate number of people of color are arrested, convicted and incarcerated for so called "drug crimes".
The worst drugs today are all quite legal but nobody is gonna mess with big pharma. Marijuana is NOT a drug BTW, it's just a plant so someone better go arrest God for making it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Gimme a break. Pure comedy.

Nice trolling though. 7.5/10

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Post the number of deaths attributed to alcohol, cigarettes and pot per year.

Its almost like letting your kids watch a X rated movie but banning a pg movie from your house.

Alcohol is more dangerous on so many levels. I dont smoke anything, rarely drink . But anyone who has ever worked at a bar or dealt with drunks can tell you which drug is more dangerous.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ker2010]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

i think you have the lungs of a pot smoker confused with the lungs of a tobacco smoker.

theres absolutely no evidence showing marijuana smoke harms lungs, and myriads proving it actually benefits.

tobacco is a bronchio-constrictor and cannabis is a bronchio-dilater, completely opposite action.

one causes cancer, whereas the other cures cancer. big difference.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
To me it would seem like these horrifically violent acts are slowly being introduced to be accepted as the norm. ie: This incident, as well as the 17 year old kid that got tased at the baseball game.

Disproportionate use of force.

Tasing a mischievous teenager or killing beloved family pets in cold blood is NOT NORMAL
I guess they had it coming right?

Don't create a disturbance or you'll be dealt with severely.

That's the message.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Looking_Glass]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In this country, as far as I'm concerned, the only real terrorists are the cops.

This country's anger will land on them, mark my words. There is justice coming.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
Nice trolling though. 7.5/10

Disagreeing with you is trolling?

Originally posted by ker2010

Post the number of deaths attributed to alcohol, cigarettes and pot per year.

Its almost like letting your kids watch a X rated movie but banning a pg movie from your house.

Alcohol is more dangerous on so many levels. I dont smoke anything, rarely drink . But anyone who has ever worked at a bar or dealt with drunks can tell you which drug is more dangerous.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ker2010]

It's impossible to make up statistics of smokers/diers ratio on marijuana. I also never endorsed regular smoking. It should be just as illegal as marijuana. Alcohol is dangerous when abused. But it's still a pointless product in my opinion. Weak people just can't live without getting high or drunk every now and then.

Taser-trigger-happy cops deserve punishments too. But in this case it was a SWAT team doing a raid. These guys are trained to neutralize noncomplying armed suspects and other threats.
SWAT officers are not bad guys, they just play by the rules.

There are bad guys on all sides.
What would you feel if ATS would get shut down because some conspiracy theorists went too far and people would start hating you even tho you think you are doing the right thing?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Originally posted by DGFenrir What do video games have anything to do with this?

Nothing at all, I just mentioned it because your sig told me you are a disenchanted FPS gamer that shoots first and thinks later – no offence meant that is just how I construed your posts.

Originally posted by DGFenrir I'm just saying that drug dealers and people who support them deserve harsh punishments.

I agree that heroin and coc aine dealers, scum that peddle hard filth should be punished as harshly as allowed by law but to punish some weed toker (I do not partake) is an overreaction compounded to a criminal level in my view because to kill family pets (a corgi) in front of children is firstly to inflict potentially great psychological harm on those children and secondly this act will not instil a sense of respect for law in the future.

If anything these children in adulthood will forever associate law officers as people who have no conscience and can kill a child’s pet in front of them because they lack humanity and compassion? Sadly there were no winners here and no drug dealers were punished but two dogs were killed and two children were abused by the very people who are meant to protect and serve! If they do not give a damn for the mental health of a child then do you think they are going to care for your mind or mine or the law abider in the next room?

Originally posted by DGFenrir Whatever war you are waging, you are waging it against your own people.

No this war on drugs is not a war that is waged upon the people as a whole, it is a war that is waged on the criminal mind only. If you try to wage a war on your own people under the mandate of a war on drugs then such a concept is in danger of spiralling into civil unrest and from there to civil war so I disagree with you when you call it as a war on the population.

Originally posted by DGFenrir Lots of good people are going to get hurt when this truth movement gets out of hands. [edit on 6/5/2010 by DGFenrir]

In all honesty you have confused me with the sudden addition of “truth movement” because I thought this topic was about the pointless and overactive slaughter of two family pets in front of children that loved them as the police looked to score one for the good guys (aye right).

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

No offence taken. The virtual world and the real world are two different things. I might take the frustration of real world into the virtual one but not other way around.

I do feel sorry for the kid and the dog but I hate all addictive substances and people who abuse them.

The war on drugs might be the only one where everyone doesn't get hurt. But the war against the enemy, the NWO or whatever people around here like to call them is what might hurt even those who are not involved. It's only a matter of time until places like ATS get shut down.

I mentioned the truth movement because of one poster who threatened to kill my dog whi I don't own. His post weren't very discussive. If such attitude is common in that movement then it isn't good.

E: typos

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The war on drugs might be the only one where everyone doesn't get hurt.

Heh, that's the understatement of the century. While TPTB get filthy stinking rich controlling the coca and opium trades, the poor users, however, get thrown in the meat grinder.

Your attitude is disgraceful. You obviously have no clue what addiction is about or like, unlike myself who has suffered through it. Addiction is a DISEASE and should be treated as such - not dealt with by throwing all the sick people in jail.

Bloody disgraceful.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I know several people who smoke cigarettes and find it difficult to cross the street let alone break into a run - and they are my age. They have a sickly pallor to their skin like a yellow undercoat and they lack something in their eyes. I am talking about cigarette smokers that have smoked from childhood right through to adult hood. Not only can you smell them from the other side of the street but they seem to suck the very oxygen out of the air as you walk past them.

If you share a room with them for even a short time you are left breathless and there is a stale smell left clinging like an invisible fiend on your clothing.

My twenty year old daughter is the only person who smokes in my house so I speak from experience and I can tell if she is home because there is a smell hanging in the air. I insist that she smokes outside but still the smell gets into the house on her breath, her clothing and in her hair.

On the other side of a coin I know a woman who used to be so into smoking weed that she once told me about ten years ago that it is a part of her DNA. At the time she said this she was also a fitness freak and has been crazy about martial arts Mau tai and kick boxing and the height she can kick is enough to make my eyes water.

She went through university and studied social anthropology and psychology and now works in the public sector. She no longer smokes weed because she got bored with it but in no way did weed damage her lungs and she can even outpace me when we have assaulted the highlands. She says it is her Celtic ancestry, I say it is luck.

The sickly weed toker therefore is a misconception that is inaccurate and wrong but on the other side of that coin I knew a man who smoked it so much he suffered some sort of psychosis, and has never been promoted in his career because he developed a cynical mindset that infringed upon the space of others. He could never figure out why his company was painful to endure and now he lives alone after suffering a relationship detonation and he now suffers depression.

He takes a hit from his pipe every twenty minutes and he has caused himself real harm. His immune system is shot, his social life is destroyed and he has no motivation do anything but get wasted and play PC games.

I have tried to help him many times but you can only drag a horse to water so many times before you risk getting stuck in the mud yourself.

So in my opinion you cannot say that all weed smokers are sick with the black lungs and be accurate in that assessment because it is not accurate.

Perhaps SWAT should be looking to punish the tobacco industry rather than weed growers because in my opinion the damage is really theirs.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I wonder what the cops were really there for, because if it was just for marijuana then that also infuriates me. I used to live near Columbia, MD and let me tell you that the problem in that area is NOT marijuana(not that weed is really the problem ANYWHERE, cause its not). This seems to be another prime example of some cops that are bored and feel like getting their rocks off.

As mentioned earlier, the only real excuse these lame excuses for cops have for being at that house is if they got really bad intelligence. Somehow I feel that is not the case though.

Oh and to shoot a CAGED dog. I bet the guy who shot the caged dog got made fun of in high school. Those are the types of people that I wish there was a way to weed out of all police forces, because they will always abuse their power.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join