SWAT kills two dogs in front of children during a house raid over a marijuana posession.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Oh, I also wanted to add, about the drugs in the house aspect...
He had a little pot, so what? Pot doesnt kill anyone (unless its the cops or gov't)
Pot never put anyone in the hospital, or endangered their lives (other than regarding law enforcement).
The only thing dangerous about weed is the legal status. It is a medicinal plant that has been used for millenniums... the only reason its "abused" is because it was made illegal for the wrong reasons.

Did you know what Bush Jr. did before he got into the white house? He was a COKE DEALER! lol..how come no one busted into his house in the middle of the night? Oh thats right, cuz he was in the WHITE HOUSE *sniffffffff*

All you "righteous" people against marijuana should get your facts from unbiased sources before you go around spewing the propaganda bullsh*t that was put into your brains. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions at least.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

Heh, I am just outraged at the total denial americans as a whole are in.

I can't understand how America got to be in the state that is in. How do you go from being the land of the free to a Mother worrying if she is going to have to suck off a bunch of gang banning cops so they will spare her children who just had to be woken out of bed the the dieing squeals of they best friend fluffy.

Seriously That poor woman was terrified and the kids were is complete shock, who the hell can do that to children over POT!!!

If i was a Cop and my boss told me to storm a peaceful family home, in the middle of the night slaughter dogs in absolute cold blood and traumatise some children causing irrevocable emotional distress in a mother....I'd throw my damned badge in the trash and tell my boss to go screw himself.

But these cops just do it like it's a game.

YOU COPS ARE DESTROYING PEOPLES LIVES YOU SICK BASTAREDS!!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

Do your own damn homework! Drugs = loads of money to the wrong people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Serves them right for having marijuana in the same house with a child. The officers did order them to call off the dogs. If you don't comply then bad things happen. Waiting on the suspects to comply puts the officers' lives in danger.
Where can we see that the dog was caged?

[edit on 6/5/2010 by DGFenrir]

so every person with marijuana and kids in the same house should have their dog shot?

wow california would have alot of dead dogs. including mine.

good thing we have our permits

all MILLION of us

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

You talking about legally owned marijuana for medical purposes? That's a different story.
And I didn't say that every person with marijuana and kids in the same house should have their dog shot.
Most people who do pot illegally are assholes anyway, at least according to my experience, that is why I don't care about such people getting hurt in any way.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
wow. these swat teams must also be trained to have no emotions or feelings for living things. bunch of assholes.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracydude
wow. these swat teams must also be trained to have no emotions or feelings for living things. bunch of assholes.

Yes, you're right. They should try being friends with the drug dealers and other criminals, have a cup of coffee with them and go see a movie together.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

How about I come over and shoot your dog, asshole!

This video makes me siiiiickkkkk!!!!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

If I had a dog it would obey my orders.

Such negative truthers make mis siiiiickkkkk! There is no way you people are ever going to make the world a better place.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

News flash: These police officers broke into this home and shot two dogs to death in front of children (one of the dogs was a Corgie). If you cannot see that there is something seriously wrong with this type of behaviour then I hypothesize that you have been clicking far too long at polygon targets and thinking that life is a video game.

Stop trolling, this is ATS not the idiotic steam forums!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If I had a dog it would obey my orders.

Must be a cop. You are all the same.

Bunch of pussys. The war is on.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

you are such a douche i really doubt the man is going to have a dog trained to bite people wtih children in the house and the dog was even caged and who cares if the dude had some weed! weed shouldn't be illegal in the first place if anything it should be alcohol and yes i agree the damned cop or cops that shot those dogs do need to be fired without question or hesitation as the dog was caged and children there. there was obviously no need to shoot the poor dogs as it was in a cage and you are the biggest douche in the world your lucky i didnt see you say that in person or your be the one double tapped by my fist... If someone ever shot my dog and yes it is a pitbull they had better shoot me before they shoot my dog my pitbull is one of the nicest dogs in the world its a big baby and almost acts human it sleeps in bed with me or if im not home it sleeps in bed with my grandmother and if my cousin is here and he is a child my dog sleeps in bed with him and it sleeps under the covers even. it would lick someone to death before it would even bite anyone. i bet the cop shot it just because it was a pitbull. im sick of people giving them a bad rap just because idiots go and train them to fight and attack any dog can be just as vicious and deadly as a pitbull and pitbulls can be some of the nicest dogs in the world this world is rediculous what are we gonna hear about next cops getting a warrent to search house because someone tells them illegal immigrants are there from mexico and the cops shooting the people? christs sake this country is going to be a third world country before to long.

edit: for spelling

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Kurotachi]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

News flash: These police officers broke into this home and shot two dogs to death in front of children (one of the dogs was a Corgie). If you cannot see that there is something seriously wrong with this type of behaviour then I hypothesize that you have been clicking far too long at polygon targets and thinking that life is a video game.

What do video games have anything to do with this? I don't even play the game referenced in my sig. I'm just saying that drug dealers and people who support them deserve harsh punishments.

Must be a cop.

Nope, I'm not a cop.

Edit:
I don't work for the government either.
Whatever war you are waging, you are waging it against your own people. Lots of good people are going to get hurt when this truth movement gets out of hands.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

What do video games have anything to do with this? I don't even play the game referenced in my sig. I'm just saying that drug dealers and people who support them deserve harsh punishments.

Must be a cop.

Nope, I'm not a cop.

Let me guess, you work for the government.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What? You in here for some marijuana?! Man, this is buuullsh*t! Boo this man!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I don't care if i get reported to the police or banned, BUT if some cops ever did that to my dogs over some damn weed, in front of my kids, i would hunt the bastards down and cut their fucin heads off and hang them on a stick and stick them outside the police office.

Damn, i wish i never saw this and i hope these bastards get what they deserve.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by curious_soul]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
I don't care if i get reported to the police or banned, BUT if some cops ever did that to my dogs over some damn weed, in front of my kids, i would hunt the bastards down and cut there fucin heads off and hang them on a stick and stick them outside the police office.

Exactly. I just lost my dog of twelve years. My heart sank for this family, and my rage turned against ALL cops.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Actually, drug prohibition = loads of money to the wrong people

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
I don't care if i get reported to the police or banned, BUT if some cops ever did that to my dogs over some damn weed, in front of my kids, i would hunt the bastards down and cut their fucin heads off and hang them on a stick and stick them outside the police office.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by curious_soul]

Would that make yo ua better person? It would make you worse. Revenge never does any good.
Selfishness is ruining this world.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I was looking for a word to describe some of todays cops.

Psychopaths: Psychopaths lack empathy and guilt, are egocentric and impulsive, and do not conform to social, moral and legal norms. Instead, psychopaths often follow a distinct set of rules which they have created for themselves.

I think this word fits nicely.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ker2010]

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join