It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT kills two dogs in front of children during a house raid over a marijuana posession.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
just more reason for people to hate the police. i think they just wanted to use their guns on something.

unfortunately. these are the people who are sent into marches and protests. a full revolution against the government will never be able to happen because these moronic cops putting their orders before common sense and decency will squish any uprising before it gets out of hand.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
All this clip reminded me of was NAZI's.

Look at us, are big scary men dressed in black with big guns and we will do what we want. (and we are scared of dogs)

People are talking about when the miltary state thing happens.

WAKE UP !!!! This is it.

There is no freedom in America anymore. Its all gone. Its the United States of Fear and Oppression.

Aren't those guys such heros.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

wouldn't have mattered to me if the guy had a pound...
could the caged animal have prevented it's owner from having it, how about the corgi? it's sick, it was just plain outright animal cruelity! the animal was caged, no danger to anyone! it they would do it to him, they would probably do the same to your three year old as he walked sleepy eyed out of the bathroom!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Unbelivable how people overreact....it were just some stupid dogs not humans.....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Definition from Cambridge Dictionary

Terrorist , noun,

someone who uses violent action, or threats of violent action, for political purposes

anyone see a connection between this and the video? anyone?

jack boot bstards

[edit on 6-5-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
WOW! They must have wanted to get high really bad!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
Heartbreaking, shocking and utterly disproportionate!

I cannot watch the video (I was a click away) because I am an animal lover but I will tell you this. If someone broke into my house police or not and killed my dog they had better be sure to kill me too because I am not exaggerating when I say that I would be looking for instant vengeance, and I am not afraid of dying.

This is my dog, if some cop blew her away – I would be looking to inflict maximum harm and I am not a violent man but love is love and just because it is a cop doing his/her job does not mean they can just shoot my dog to death.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7812b3499d04.jpg[/atsimg]

Kudos for your post. This is utterly disgusting and horrible. I can understand if a dog is attacking an officer and is harming them, but a caged animal? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Not to mention they got their facts completely wrong, invaded a house with a more than likely peaceful guy who smokes a little bud. Has the war on drugs really brainwashed these people into thinking anyone doing things in the privacy of their own home deems such force? Especially on the damn caged animals!

I can't believe they didn't shoot the guy because they deemed him a "possible threat to society for being a marijuana smoker" - seriously, I love animals very much as well, in fact more so than a lot of people I know (sad isn't it?), I would protect my dog with my life as well most definitely especially in a situation as such. It's sad that it would take a human death to show how violent these officials are, but it's true. People love animals but they cherish human life much more (which is understandable) - but if a person tried to save their pet animals and died in the process it would definitely cause a big uproar (not that I'm saying this doesn't warrant one, because it does, like I said this is just sickening).

I hope these people are charged with animal cruelty to the maximum extent of the law, unfortunately that probably wont happen... they will make up some crap like "The cage was rattling and it was about to open!" and it will be written up as such in the report and more than likely thrown in the nearest trash bin.

I feel so sorry for these 2 dogs that died
This is just terrible, and I'm at a loss for words now at this point... I hope I made my point though with this post.

link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Unbelivable how people overreact....it were just some stupid dogs not humans.....

How sad you are.

That is such an ignorant thing to say. Clearly, you have never truly loved or cared for a pet. Pets can become part of a family, just like any human member can. If you had ever cared for an animal, you would know this.

People have every right to be outraged at the unnecessary, merciless slaughter of a family pet. As you should have seen, many posters here would be absolutely mortified if their dog or pet was harmed in any way. Yet you want to say these people are overreacting.

If you want to see a genuine overreaction, look no further than this so called "bust". Absolutely ridiculous.

Edit to add quote.

[edit on 6/5/10 by Curious and Concerned]

link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

What a disgusting pathetic country America is. What a sorry excuse of a country full of spineless absolutely worthless people.

Greece and the rest of the world is up in arms over what is happening and in America you guys are getting your dogs killed in your own homes. You worthless slaves.

And to you American cops on this site I say this too......

You and your children, wives, mothers and fathers are the scum of this Earth. Plain and simple. Scum off a public highway toilet seat that is what you and yours are.

No cop will ever be welcome in My house, The second I hear of a person being a cop with a badge I will no longer look at this person as human.

Shooting a families pet in front of children is a trait of a worthless piece of crap. I honestly believe Cops get a boner when they see. hear or do things like this. Each and every one of you cops are child molester who repress their disgusting urges by projecting cruelty on anyone you get your hands on.

What happened in that video is Complete BS and anyone who slightly defends such acts is worse than the dirty, nasty cops that do such things.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I've actually witnessed pits getting killed by police on two occasions. One time in a raid and once because the dog legitimately went crazy. The latter had to happen, kids and random others were in danger. But they didn't even tell the owner of the first to calm his dog and it was still scrawny, in that awkward adolescent stage. boom and gone. point and click.

the police are evil now. thoroughly. how many completely avoidable deaths from chases? innocent people left and right.

what're the actual statistics for the number of crooked cops? go research that friends. i know some myself for cryin out loud. and i'm nobody in particular.

And as for this case, did the owner even have enough time to calm his dog as ordered between when he was told and when they shot? while he was being thrown on his face? really!?

the idea of police is beautiful. but its now a mockery of what the founding fathers intended. we were intended to be the police. and the govt. and the end all say all. we the puppets...

shh hush now. back to the shadows i go

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Serves them right for having marijuana in the same house with a child. The officers did order them to call off the dogs. If you don't comply then bad things happen. Waiting on the suspects to comply puts the officers' lives in danger.
Where can we see that the dog was caged?

[edit on 6/5/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This happens to real life people every day in America Dude!!!

Wake the hell up!!!

Every single day a cop get up out of his bed in America hoping that he gets his blue ball off by shooting an 80 pound 18 year old girl in the back of the head while she is exhausted on the floor after being teased 15 times by police officers.

This happens man, it happens over and over and over over and over [snip] and Again and again!!!!

removed redundancy (203 'and over's)

[edit on 6/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Obviously you know nothing about life and the respect one should have for life.

You are either a child looking to get a raise out of your fellow members or you are just ignorant and really are oblivious to the damage you have done to the worth your credibility your word may carry here on future topics. In any case dogs are certainly not dumb or stupid but I know many humans who would fit perfectly into the dumb and stupid category.

You can usually tell the dumb and stupid human by the dumb and stupid things they say, all because they need some attention or because they are as enlightened as a box of rocks.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Edit: got to mad.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The town I live in seemed to have a recent boom in the population of pitbulls, it seems like every second person has one. Before I new so many I thought they were commonly violent and not trust worthy. I realize now this is only a myth. Pitbulls are some of the friendliest and cuddliest dogs I have ever know, with some of the best personalities. It seems to me if you treat your animal with respects they will treat you the same way, it's unfortunate that so many pitbulls were raised as guard dogs and probibly beaten till their mean. And that one was caged, I don't think there was any possibility it could have harmed them. And that little dog, I doubt it would break skin through swat armor. Cops like that are pathetic, they don't show respect for life at all. Which IMO is the best reason for police, to prevent unnecessary crimes against nature and humanity but when police are exempt from their own laws how do us citizens with only the rights they allow us stand up for what we believe is right. Will they shoot me like a caged dog if I don't conform to their absurd laws. I'm sure they would because that man had very few narcotics, and none in plain sight(probibly because of the children in the house), I don't hide mine. It's a plant, I don't hide my begonias either

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
damn IZ did you copy and paste or type all that? ha ha you the man

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think I am so mad because I was sent this other clip last night. I think it explains everything. This is it. It is right here, right now.

When I hear USA, America, Law enforcement this is what I see.

Enjoy and turn up your speakers.

www.youtube.com...

(IF YOU ARE EASILY SHOCKED DO NOT WATCH!)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Serves them right for having marijuana in the same house with a child. The officers did order them to call off the dogs. If you don't comply then bad things happen. Waiting on the suspects to comply puts the officers' lives in danger.
Where can we see that the dog was caged?

[edit on 6/5/2010 by DGFenrir]

Ignorance is bliss as they say.

You could say the same about alcohol which is many times more dangerous than marijuana. MANY TIMES.

If this man wanted to smoke marijuana in a separate area of the house away from the children which is what most people do, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

It would be a much different story if we were talking about a meth lab. However we're talking about some average guy, smoking a little weed, the cops break into his home, shoot the beloved family pets in front of the children, and that served him right ? Because he had weed in the house?!!

Really? Like, REALLY?

This is exactly whats wrong with this world. If people aren't evil pieces of garbage, they're ignorant.

Do your homework.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wow.. what the hell! I hate when the police/army do things like this.. Killings animals infront of their owners for nothing or for a very minimal reason..

Just wow.
That makes me angry
(

!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Wow. I can't believe that. They bust in the house in the middle of the night and expect the owner to call of their dog when he was probably just woken up and disoriented by the shouting officers? How on earth are you supposed to do that? How can you do two things at once? You can't stay still and get on the ground shut up and call your dog off the same time.

They should of have done some investigation to see if he really was dealing. But that doesnt happen anymore, because its about action NOW and questions LATER. Doing a job the right way doesnt matter anymore, just as long as it gets done, it don't matter

And for the people who say "its just a dog"....
Dogs have been humans companions for THOUSANDS of years...it's ingrained into their DNA to love and protect humans. Dogs prefer the company of people over other dogs even.
I am cat person (one day will be a dog owner), and even though I am allergic to these beautiful creatures, I will put up with it because i love them sooooooooooo much more than humans, because they actually LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY. What other animal do you know would take a bullet for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join