It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] So.. who claimed the first ring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Did I miss something?
I saw a thread with a little wink smiley that is supposed to be the first ring, but if there are supposed to be words on these rings I fail to see where the word could be found on the first ring.. I blew it up several times and it had no word it was a simple gif.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Orginally posted by HUNT_ADMIN An ATS member claimed the online ring, but has been asked not to reveal they are the winner until they have received the gold ring.

This was in the thread "Someone has claimed the first ring!"

Plz read other threads before double posting.

Ppl like you clog this forum.

(sorry to be so rude, but so many ppl have asked simple questions like yours and its starting to get annoying)

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Daedalus is my guess due to his lack of posting since it was found.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well played AP4! You've been Sherlock Holmes-ing!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
Daedalus is my guess due to his lack of posting since it was found.

ROFLMFAO!

Yeah...i wish...

thanks for thinkin of me though, AP4...

my lack of posting has more to do with my being totally disillusioned by the first ring being found.....::shrug::

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Daedalus]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
This was in the thread "Someone has claimed the first ring!"

Plz read other threads before double posting.

Ppl like you clog this forum.

(sorry to be so rude, but so many ppl have asked simple questions like yours and its starting to get annoying)

Yes, I do find you quite rude, and NO these questions were most certainly NOT answered in that thread... but those of us that actually READ would know that.
Great now you have me being snarky as well... is venom contagious?

Why cant you just be civil?

[edit on 7-6-2004 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Yes, I do find you quite rude

is venom contagious?

I agree it ws rude, and the questions are not answered, There are alot more people who deserve a talking to about new threads.

Venom Is not contagious.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What I find rude is that someone claimed the first ring using the clues solved by members of this forum and for some reason he refuses to identify himself, even after it was asked several times.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I agree.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent
What I find rude is that someone claimed the first ring using the clues solved by members of this forum and for some reason he refuses to identify himself, even after it was asked several times.

He has been asked not to by the admins. Here's the anouncement for those who missed it on the "Someone has claimed the first ring!" thread:

The correct entry to gain the first ring was:

"http://www.sportztawk.com/thread180/page1.html winkr.gif"

It was entered and confirmed at: 06-05-2004 01:28 AM GMT
A secure confirmation number was provided to this first player to enter the proper information, and was confirmed and compared in a follow-up e-mail communication. Follow-up attempts to enter the above information will not result in any response.

An ATS member claimed the online ring, but has been asked not to reveal they are the winner until they have received the gold ring.

Please be patient.

Phase two of the hunt will begin soon.

The word is supposed to be on the physical ring, not the virtual ring. Once the person receves it, I would assume he would give us the word.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"Please be patient."

NO. According to the advice of 0-1-2-3-4 OR -5- it is vital to find the rings before some nondescript bad things happen.

At ATS we should stop bad things happening, and patience is not a virtue in this case.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, unfortunately even the mighty power of the rings can't make the post office go any faster!

All we can do for now is sit tight. If at least one of the rings is in good hands (and assuming it doesn't get lost in the mail), the bad folks (the "old lines") can't put the words together. Unless the word on this ring is one of the two they already know!
We're doomed!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Yes, I do find you quite rude, and NO these questions were most certainly NOT answered in that thread... but those of us that actually READ would know that.
Great now you have me being snarky as well... is venom contagious?

Why cant you just be civil?

I do apoligize for being rude, i was already having a bad day, and i know that isnt a good excuse, so im sorry.

However, i dont know what you meant, which question is still not answered that you asked?

I do think i have read, feel free to use your venom(if you are still mad) to prove me wrong.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

new topics

top topics

join