It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian politician claims alien abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Russian politician claims alien abduction

www.news.com.au

RUSSIAN President Dmitry Medvedev has reportedly been urged to investigate a prominent politician who claims he was abducted by aliens.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the leader of the country's southern region of Kalymkia, told a prime-time television show he was taken on a spaceship sent to Earth and met extra-terrestrials wearing yellow spacesuits, The Sun reported.

Now a Russian politician fears Mr Ilyumzhinov may have divulged state secrets and wants him investigated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi All,

This is my first breaking news thread, I searched ats and couldnt find anything related to this butif Ive doubled up just shut it down Mods please. Have a read its quite an odd article or topic to even make msm. I havent looked for related articles yet on the net but will do so shortly.

have the best day
themuse

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Awesome. Now maybe we can have real information about aliens coming out?

That would be great.

And in all the abduction cases I've read, I never read one about ``aliens with yellow spacesuits``... does it ring a bell to anyone?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Heres another article with a picture of the man who was abducted.

The Sun Article

It goes on to say ...

Mr Ilyumzhinov told television host Vladimir Pozner on Channel One on April 26 that he had spent several hours in the company of aliens. He said they visited his apartment in downtown Moscow on September 18, 1997. The leader said he was falling asleep when he heard someone calling him from the balcony. Ilyumzhinov went outside and said he saw the spaceship which was a "half-transparent half tube". Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

themuse

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is a thread on this already. It would be great if you could post these articles on my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

Hi Karilla

Sure thing, will post them now, I did a search but it didnt pop up.

have the best day

themuse

top topics

join