It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up: Email from Moscow Meeting Source Warns of Coming Martial Law:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Go to the link and read the entire article, the email is attached at the end and must be read in the context of what precedes it in the article.

I've attached only the email here for those who have short attention spans and may not want to read the entire article. But you should. There is some advice worth reading for when this Martial Law does take place.

thefightofyourlife.blogspot.com...

TextI wish there was something better to put on display this morning. I wish the economy was recovering. I wish none of the things happening in the United States were real and I certainly do not wish to see that society spirals out of control and collapses. However the truth of our matter indicates otherwise when 'economic recovery' at it's current rate is what never was and never will be. Unfortunately it does NOT STOP THERE. more

[Name withheld],

We are quickly arriving at a dark time in American history, one in which everything we know is about to change.

I am warning everyone who reads this, this new unit's only function will be to suppress the American people, this unit is as I write this is being trained in crowd control and urban warfare. You can be assured that you will see roadblocks, checkpoints, mass arrests and the FEMA/Military Prison system go into full swing. Units are being trained in house to house search and seizure tactics just as they did in Iraq where these tactics were refined. Every attempt will be made to totally suppress and control the public at large, major choke points have already been identified and cataloged. Food distribution and major medical centers will be seized, transportation and fuel will be strictly rationed and controlled. Think total police state/military dictatorship control and you will have some idea just how bad this is going to get.

Please this is NO tin foil hat conspiracy this is the real deal and you had better get ready for one hell of a ride into a total police state/military dictatorship. It will not take long for you to know the balloon has gone up on the operation, there will be little media coverage but rumors will abound of military movements, convoys and "temporary" encampments. This will be your ONLY warning, watch for it, do not for any reason make yourself a target by joining and established group or even a protest. All of the existing militia and patriot groups have been infiltrated so you will be identified and targeted if you attempt to join one. Your best bet is to form up with a few close like minded long time friends and family would be best, trust NO one, many within the clergy have been bought off and they will sell you out.

People a war is coming, think the unthinkable, war game what you will do and how you will do it and make your final preparations because time is short.

One last item, if you remember those rail cars loaded with uparmored HUMVEE's, Strikers and supplies I spoke about after my trip to Moscow? Well I have a bit of news for you, they are on the move and have been under the cover of the recent snow storms and sever weather moving across the country. We are talking about enough equipment to completely outfit a force of 200,000 men (does that number sound familiar?) for 6 months.

I have reliable Intel that a number if high level serving officers will be quietly retiring in the coming months, in reality this is a purge of officers that might not tow the party line. They are being given to opportunity to leave before they are imprisoned with cash buy-outs to offshore accounts and a number of these officers are retiring offshore as well.

Damn I really hate being right about this but you HAVE been warned, get ready people.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Mr. ET Alien

right about now would be a good time
to swoop down and pick up good folk
and take us off this rock.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I hope they have a lot more than 200 thousand people to actually enforce this, or it will be a freaking slaughter of mass proportions. Iraq is about twice the size of Idaho, and it took us how long to contain that? And it still isn't even contained.

There are 300 million people in the US, 100 million personal firearms, do you really think 200k troops are going to do anything but tick off a lot of people? Then you have to figure how many of those 200k are actually going to follow through on orders.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow, 200,000 storm troopers spread throughout the USA...jeeze It would take more than that to contain the ms13 and crypt street gangs. I think out of 300 million Americans probably 100 million or more are armed can send the boys packing.

Humvees are significance though. probably going to Arizona.

You can't shut down 300 million people. There would have to be a state of emergency under some kind of huge and I mean huge freaking disaster maybe several suitcase nukes in different cities, or a huge bio attack. If that happened then people would probably go for it. But not just a straight up take over.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
>Sigh< more fear-mongering on this site. And, to what end, might I ask, is all of this expenditure of capital and manpower devoted to achieving? What could the possible payoff actually be to justify an operation of this gigantic magnitude? The NWO wants ultimate power?? They control the FRIGGIN' banks!! They ALREADY have ultimate power!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I read that just last night Pocky. I'm not sure of it validity but I could forsee it happening and I have been doing what he says to prepare for many years now. We WILL hit the tipping point eventually.
Out of 300 million how many would be both willing and able to fight? 10%? 15%?. Out of a pool of 200 million adults that would only be about 20 - 30 million. We still have the odds in our favor but there's no rule that says they have to suppress the entire country at once. They will only occupy the major cities, installations and transportation choke points. They can leave the rest to crush later, piece by piece.
You folks need to realize how wars are actually fought, one street, one field at a time. We will find ouselves (if we're lucky) not living under their direct control but so that we cannot travel anywhere or import anything without their say so. Just because there's no tank on your street doesn't mean your country hasn't been taken over.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'm thinking that they're gonna create another False Flag Operation before May 14th, because of the Obama CIA trial that is supposed to take place on that date.

So between today and the coming week they are gonna set something up big enough that the media won't even think about covering it.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You may want to review some of what "John Titor" said about such things also. I recommend that not because I believe him to be a time-traveler. While I have total confidence time-traveling is possible -- yogis do it without using hard machines -- rather his prejudicial remarks about "blue" and "red" areas, pointing blamefully. I personally think he was a futures scenario operative, such as alluded to in the email above, not a ture time traveler.

If he was/is such a futures scenario planner, the prejudices he indicated in his remarks are indicative, in part, of what and why the scenarios he remarks of, "in the future", play out as they do.

I mention this even if the email message is a hoax, for some things were are concerned about 'are' true.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That source you have there seems very trustworthy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Without a copy of the letter, and verified sources, from such I do not put much credit into what this says.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i dunno. hard to take it seriously when its trying so hard to scare martial law into me.

then as i read it im noticing all of the "surviving martial law" ads everywhere...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Martial law is one possible scenario the PTB have planned for.
More likely they will create the conditions for civil war first, to balkanize the nation into blocks. Better to have their enemy kill each other off first.

That strategy is used all the time in wars.

If people consent to their plans then we'll all just be killed off anyway through attrition via vaccines, flouride, gmo foods etc.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not you like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -Paul Warburg (Feb. 17, 1950, to the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
300 million citizens and 250 million (known) guns in the private population. Good luck.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Wow, 200,000 storm troopers spread throughout the USA...jeeze It would take more than that to contain the ms13 and crypt street gangs. I think out of 300 million Americans probably 100 million or more are armed can send the boys packing.

You are forgetting something.

The Iraqi people have been successfully fighting the US military for seven years, and winning.
The reason for that, is the vast amount of international aid pouring into Iraq from every nation on the planet. Food, medical supplies, money, arms, explosives and manpower are pouring into Iraq, and have been for seven years, and will do so forever until America pulls out of Iraq totally beaten..

When America rips itself apart with the coming revolution, nobody is coming to help you. I hope you realize what that means.
Americans have made it very clear that they will fire on any foreigners that set foot in America, plus all the enemies you have made around the world over the years are not coming to help you.

What it means is, you will be fighting without food, fuel, electricity, fresh water, ammo, or medical services. Your enemy will not just be all the combined government forces, but criminal gangs and looters.

And all you gun enthusiasts with your high power weapons and stockpiles of ammo will have no answer to starvation, disease, chemical and biological weapons, and all the American killing technology you all love so much.

I wish you luck.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And all you gun enthusiasts with your high power weapons and stockpiles of ammo will have no answer to starvation, disease, chemical and biological weapons, and all the American killing technology you all love so much.

speak for yourself

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I second that thought.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
100 million guns or 100 trillion guns....
it doesn't matter if there is no ammo.

new topics

top topics

join