reply to post by thesdocos
If you really want to stay, am prepared to lower your standards of living and rebuild Greece:-
1. Declare martial law with a firm date to end within 6 months. The govt had shown themselves corrupt and incapable of governing. No live bullets will
be issued but water cannons will be used to clear demostrators. No seizing of them at midnight at homes or that sort of nonsense. Keep them off the
streets and at home. Build trust instead.
2. The dictator shall engage the best auditors from outside to go through the nation's account and find out the traitors who had been on the take and
robbing the country blind. These traitors will have their assets seized even if under someone else's name and place in prison to await for fair
3. A nation cannot survive without a social service bill such as administrators, police, army, healthcare, education. Borrow such sums and ensure that
only such sums are used for such service, not bailouts. Halt any developement immediately such as ego building white elephant projects, but not those
that are essential to protect lives.
4. Let failed banks and corporations collapse. Investors share bear those losses because they are essentially gambling. No one can ever guarantee
investments will not go sour, thus it is not fare taxpayers should pay.
Many jobs will be lost, but human beings are resiliant and will find ways to earn an honest living. More critically, during this period, neighbour
must help one another. Good times do not last, but neither does bad times.
5. Immediately after finding out traitors and the corrupt, locked up or exiled, allow political parties to register themselves, and must prove
themselves serious and not some clown out to create disorder. Give them time to canvass the crowds then hold elections. The dictator then must step
down once the election is over.
7. Who watches the dictator? A council of elders made up of top men in the different branches with voting power to stop excesses.
8. And the economy? Debts will be paid, espacially soveriegn debts. Sell off unnecessary assets such as buildings but with time leases to revert back
to the nation to cut down the debt interests. Many of the rich will be in jail, exile or had fled. Nationalize back crucial assets such as shipping
Margerate Thatcher is a NWO shill and her beliefs were wrong in privatising national assets on the premise that it was big bulky and inefficient. It
is only the people that need to change, not the asset into private hands. Time had proven privatised assets could also be big bulky and inefficient.
Once such assets are in private hands, trim down and sell off liabilities. Start small and rebuild it back again. Try to get as little loan as
possible. No more must one live beyond one's means.
Use such state assets to help create smaller industries for the unemployed, such as sharing industrial space and equipment. Cut down on outsourcing as
much as possible, because if they country's wealth is sent overseas, nothing circulates within the country and the bosses to the dishwashers will be
out of job if they don't see the money.
Just my 2 cts ideas. KAAH TYXH