It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Numero Uno 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"Sure it could all be aliens with advanced technology, but is it? NO. After ALL THESE YEARS that crop circles have existed, nobody has seen anything other than humans making them."

I can concede you make good points for many of the talking points. I can see that.

However. If you think humans are doing these, then PROVE IT. Form some group where you rent a field, pay the farmer some cash, go nuts with the ropes and planks or GPS satellites - whatever. And do it all with known crop circle researchers present from start...to finish.

You do that. I will back and concede every point you made - willingly and humbly. Until then, IMO you're just talking hot air.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSentinal

That has already been done, more than one time. You are showing your total lack of research on this subject.

Once time was by Crop Circle Makers for a News channel.

Another time was by university students doing crop circle research.

There is also a group that did a time lapse at night of a complex circle. The video can be found on the internet somewhere.

Another was already posted on this topic in the form of a gif animation, done by just two people...

Yes all of them were amateurs and their skills could be questioned, but comparing skill and precision and using that to support your claim that someone advanced made it is a joke.

If I did it myself, personally, all that will happen is that I will waste my time and you will deny every single aspect of it. And it will loop around over and over on the net until the sane peoples heads explode.

Do your research, you are asking for something that has been done over and over.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have seen two of the vids you mentioned.

Now do it in front of recognized and known crop circle researchers. Examples: Nancy Talbot. Colin Andrews. Micheal Glickmann. And several others.

None of those videos you mentioned contained any researchers in the field. None.

Hot...air.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

That has already been done, more than one time. You are showing your total lack of research on this subject.

Once time was by Crop Circle Makers for a News channel.

Another time was by university students doing crop circle research.

There is also a group that did a time lapse at night of a complex circle. The video can be found on the internet somewhere.

Another was already posted on this topic in the form of a gif animation, done by just two people...

Yes all of them were amateurs and their skills could be questioned, but comparing skill and precision and using that to support your claim that someone advanced made it is a joke.

If I did it myself, personally, all that will happen is that I will waste my time and you will deny every single aspect of it. And it will loop around over and over on the net until the sane peoples heads explode.

Do your research, you are asking for something that has been done over and over.

So do it yourself & video it for us
Or at least, please see it in person and report back. Online news reports do not count as valuable experience, especially when you're just one fish with forum posting ability amongst millions.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What on Earth do you think those researchers can possibly add? Please do tell.

They are VIDEOS of people making crop circles. Can't they just watch the videos?

Do you not believe the videos are real or something?

Why do you trust these researchers to be accurate? Do they show signs of having a history of accuracy?

What do you think these researchers are going to say when they watch men making the crop circles?

Do you REALLY need someone to show you that it can be done? Do you not have the imagination or enough insight to imagine men doing it?

You KNOW men CAN make crop circles, but you still ask for video and researchers to be there to prove they can make crop circles.... YOU ARE GOING IN CIRCLES.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I just don't understand why you need me to do it. It will be the same as all the other videos you see on the net.

Why are you asking for videos of humans making crop circles, AND you claim to know that some crop circles are man made? I don't get it...

Are you asking to see a complex crop circle? Thats it? You don't have the imagination required to visualize someone making a complex crop circle or something?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is vitally important to have respected researchers in the field present for several reasons:

1) Unlike human circle makers, genuine researchers are NOT anonymous. They appear publicly in movies, on news programs, in articles on websites, on radio talk shows, and at conferences. They operate in the open. They even have their own personally updated websites.

2) They have a real, recorded history of data and gathered and cataloged samples to back their findings. Findings are based upon sound scientific principles. Samples are taken, measurements are made.

3) The international community of croppies respect genuine crop circle researchers. They will listen to them if one or more of them are present from start to finish during a humanmade formation - especially if it is televised.

Without known and respected researchers, hot air.

[QUOTE]Do you REALLY need someone to show you that it can be done? Do you not have the imagination or enough insight to imagine men doing it?

If you're asking me to imagine anything in this field, I think you should have your methodology checked and rechecked.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSentinal
Now do it in front of recognized and known crop circle researchers. Examples: Nancy Talbot. Colin Andrews. Micheal Glickmann. And several others.

I have an idea, how about you give me their phone numbers and we can ask THEM how they know the difference between man-made and non-man-made crop circles.

If their answers are "precision" and "complexity", then I will laugh in their face because that is like comparing different peoples art work who have different skill levels, and thinking an alien made the good art because the bad art was made by a human.

So, give me their e-mail, their phone number, or their address. Lets contact them shall we?

None of those videos you mentioned contained any researchers in the field. None.

The people who made them were the researchers.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nancy Talbot from BLT (Telephone # located under "Contact" link. WebsiteWebsite.

Online contact form for Colin Andrews: link

Online contact form for Micheal Glickmann. Link

official website for ICCRA (Independant Crop Circle Research Association).Link Contact name: Jeffrey Wilson. Director, ICCRA

Any one of these individuals and groups will create waves within the croppie community at large if they are present from start to finish during a humanmade formation.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If you're asking me to imagine anything in this field, I think you should have your methodology checked and rechecked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

That is by far the funnest thing I have EVER heard EVER.

You can easily imagine aliens and advanced technology, but no, when I ask you to imagine humans doing it you tell me my methodology needs to be checked.

That is way too funny... You obviously are just trying to make smart *** replies and don't care if you actually make sense, or conflict with your own personal beliefs. Do you even realize the mistake you just made?

I don't even want to talk to you anymore after that, you just prove you lack any ability at all to see your own flaws, even when they are pointed out to you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Real? Try these:

1 - Bent and blown nodes.

The entire reason for crops to have nodes is so it can bend towards the sunlight to get better reception. It's like an elbo... of course they are going to bend on the nodes.

When you stomp down on the crops to flatten them, the nodes burst open from the weight of the person or device flattening them.

All that does is prove someone or something squashed the crops. It doesn't support any special technology theory. It is also quite a dumb reason to think humans didn't do it.

No offence, but you have no idea what a blown node looks like in a genuine non-manmade crop circle. You also have little understanding what a blown node is.

'Blown' doesn't mean 'burst open' - quite the contrary - it means that they have swollen up due to a kind of superheating effect. They don't have the appearance of being squashed down at all. In fact, in a genuine crop circle, the nodes are swollen and bent - but not broken - how do you explain that? You can't. It's humanly impossible.

I'm going to quote what I said in the other thread about this crop circle -

Originally posted by RiotComing
This is incredible... footage of a crop circle being made, with a beam of light from an alien ship. What more evidence do people need! This is incredible.

Yet some people still don't believe, still calling them fakes / cgi. I bet these people have no idea of the way the stems are bent, the energy within the crops, all the elements that point towards a non-manmade event.

It's just like showing a caveman a microwave oven - they would regard it as magic and disbelieve it. Here we are with it right in front of our eyes - the first UK crop circle of the year - in a sacred place (Old Sarum) with its history and importance to the ancients, the witnesses who saw everything happen, and also the presense of the military helicopters checking the place out soon afterwards.

What more evidence do you need?

This is a historic event. I mean.. people couldn't believe that the DOW could lose (and regain *cough*) 1000 points in a matter of minutes - why is it so hard to believe that an intelligently-controlled beam of light carved an imprint into a landscape famously-associated with such activity?

Come on guys, star and flag this, share the video and the link to cropcircleconnector with the aerial pic of the circle, email it to everyone you know, Twitter it.. share it with your Facebook friends - it's THAT important.

There is an excellent report of the strange happenings HERE - let's get this going viral on Facebook, folks!

This is significant, folks. I know that a 'youtube' video won't do it for many of you, but I know the guy who shot it and he is not the kind of person with the know-how nor the inclination to 'fake' a video. He's out there every year researching the phenomenon, a local, a family man, filming and seeing some truly amazing things. He gets right in amongst the circles (requesting permission from the farm owner first, of course) and can physically feel the energy inside them - it also affects his photographic equipment. This is real.

This is a totally different kettle of fish to the people who go out with their boards, ropes and gps. Those people are a detraction but probably also necessary just to highlight how difficult it is to make a truly genuine crop circle. It's interesting to see these people berating others for not doing the research into the man-made circles but they haven't been bothered to truly research the 'other side' of the argument for themselves either. They think they are coming across as knowledgeable or as an expert with practical experience on the subject, but it actually comes across as ignorant when they haven't really seriously researched the phenomenon from the other side of the coin.

Yes, many crop circles are man-made - nobody ever denies that. But here we have the first crop circle of the year, complete with a video of it being constructed, witnesses, suspicious military activity in the area.. if you're not prepared to look any deeper into this, then I'm sorry, you're no 'expert' at all - irrespective of the boards you've had strapped to your feet. Open your mind for once.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"suspicious military activity in the area"

You are ASSUMING military. All I saw in the video was a beam of light and a light in the skies above the fields.

And for those not in the know, Peter Sorensen has long been seen as a dark agent of sorts in the international croppie community. His testimony in regards to convincing the believers is pointless and meaningless. get RESPECTED researchers such as the ones above.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

'Blown' doesn't mean 'burst open' - quite the contrary - it means that they have swollen up due to a kind of superheating effect. They don't have the appearance of being squashed down at all. In fact, in a genuine crop circle, the nodes are swollen and bent - but not broken - how do you explain that? You can't. It's humanly impossible.

I'll try and be superhuman and explain it then...

When the crops are in full growth, they are upright and the nodes are shaded from sunlight by all the stems around them and have good ventilation.

After stems are flattened in a crop circle, they are more exposed to sunlight and more heat, they are also insulated as there is less ventilation, therefore the nodes will swell.

It's one explanation, and NOT humanly impssible.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by nerbot]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Nancy Talbot from BLT (Telephone # located under "Contact" link. WebsiteWebsite.

Do you realize that the owners of BLT all have books they are trying to sell? They also rake in large sums of money from conferences.

BLT = Burke, Levengood, Talbott

John Burke (the "B" in "BLT Research Team") is selling books:
www.bltresearch.com...

It even says he is a buisness man, lol..

"John Burke, a New York businessman"
www.bltresearch.com...

Levengood and Talbott help, and have their own things to sell too. I bet you buy it all don't you?

Online contact form for Colin Andrews: link

Colin Andrews has a whole list of books he wrote up for sale...
www.colinandrews.net...

Conflict of interest? I THINK SO.

Online contact form for Micheal Glickmann. Link

Micheal Glickmann is connected to Crop Circle Connector, he too is selling things. I like the name of the collection... "Corn Circles", lol... Like "corn hole".

Corn Circles..
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

official website for ICCRA (Independant Crop Circle Research Association).Link Contact name: Jeffrey Wilson. Director, ICCRA

Yet another man connected to conspiracy websites, and "in the mix"..

Jeffrey Wilson

He has been a contributor of USA crop circle reports to the "Crop Circle Connector" website since 1996. He was a frequent contributor to "Crop Circle News" until that website closed. His crop circle research has been covered by numerous newspapers across the USA, he is frequently interviewed on "Linda Howe’s Earthfiles website", he's been a guest on various national and local TV networks, as well as national and local radio programs including Coast to Coast A.M. with George Noory.

So you think he makes money from Crop Circle Connector? I bet he gets paid for permission to display his images.

Another conflict of interest.

Any one of these individuals and groups will create waves within the croppie community at large if they are present from start to finish during a humanmade formation.

Every single person you just linked to is making money from crop circles in one way or another. Either through "donations" or "books" or "conferences" or "image collections" or just advertising income on websites, they are all making money some how from crop circles.

ALL OF THAT IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

None of those "researchers" can be trusted to be non-biased.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Yes, those with true passion and a genuine wish to reveal truth don't charge for the service and do it to educate and inform.

When that apparent truth comes at a price, it's just profiteering.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
"They also rake in large sums of money from conferences."

If you click on my website (siggie), or google my name (Stephane Wuttunee), you will see that I am in fact, a well known public speaker here in Canada. Have been so for the past twenty years or so. I can state with authority that in the field of UFOs and the paranormal, that there is very little money to be made with this subject. It is still very much considered as "fringe". At most, flights and hotels or accomodation is paid, and an honorarium (not a set fee, usually) is given. Book sales help to cover costs for research - research that traditional scientific bodies would struggle greatly to acquire funding for.

Money and crop circle research - considering that it isn't yet mainstream science and only the most open minded individuals venture into it...no conflict of interest.

- quote -
"Yes, those with true passion and a genuine wish to reveal truth don't charge for the service and do it to educate and inform.

When that apparent truth comes at a price, it's just profiteering."

Your passionate individuals have so far failed to provide their proof in front of recognized and respected researchers - during nighttime operations.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No offence, but you have no idea what a blown node looks like in a genuine non-manmade crop circle. You also have little understanding what a blown node is.

You don't even know me, how the hell are you going to tell me that I don't know what a blown node looks like. Ive been researching crop circles for years now trying to find one that is alien.. I have yet to ever find one.

Ive argued with people like you before about this subject, I am no way a "newbie" on this subject.

'Blown' doesn't mean 'burst open' - quite the contrary - it means that they have swollen up due to a kind of superheating effect.

I have seen many different examples of blown nodes from you croppies, I have seen exactly what you are talking about, and have also see "exploded" nodes, not "blown" or "puffy" nodes.

Some are blown, some have been squashed and then puffed back up because they were dried out by the sun, and their connection to water in the soil was broken.

Everything about nodes, and the nodes found in crop circles is 100% explained by common day things, and also natural reactions.

They don't have the appearance of being squashed down at all. In fact, in a genuine crop circle, the nodes are swollen and bent - but not broken - how do you explain that? You can't. It's humanly impossible.

Like I already said... NODES ARE THERE SO THE PLANT CAN BEND.

The node swelling is also natural reaction to damage.

Yes, many crop circles are man-made - nobody ever denies that. But here we have the first crop circle of the year, complete with a video of it being constructed, witnesses, suspicious military activity in the area.. if you're not prepared to look any deeper into this, then I'm sorry, you're no 'expert' at all - irrespective of the boards you've had strapped to your feet. Open your mind for once.

Open your mind.. LOL..

My mind is so open that I already contemplated everything you believe and ever will believe and have already moved on to MORE OPEN MINDEDNESS.

I'm so open minded that I didn't settle on the parroted and mainstream b.s. theories like you do.

Correlation does not imply causation. Just because someone filmed some fancy light show, and some military equipment, and there was a crop circle in the area, doesn't mean all of them are connected. It doesn't mean anything!

All it means is that a bunch of crop circle believers have more b.s. speculation to grasp onto.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Ive been researching crop circles for years now trying to find one that is alien.. I have yet to ever find one.

Care to share your research with us?

What CC's have you visited?
What instruments did you use?
What tests did you perform?
Do you have photos or video?
Do you have a website or blog with your evidence?
What results have you obtained to draw your conclusions?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

If you click on my website (siggie),

So you got something to gain from this too huh. Advertising your website on ATS.

Funny how you do it right when we are talking about people with conflicts of interest.

I think I'm done talking with you now that I know your agenda.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Okay, this is a conspiracy website. Don't any of you find it a little bit suspicious that the same company that will sell you a 3500.00+ tour and arial flyover to this crop circle are the ones showing it to you? And all the others you have seen? The first clue is the membership page for Cropcircle Connector. They were accepting paypal payments for this 'season' , no money orders , credit card or paypal only. Check out there 'news'. Turns out 'news' means 'click here to buy our latest dvd', guess what it is......pictures of last years crop circles.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join