It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Numero Uno 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
it must be hard using those 2x4s and ropes to get these hoaxs to come out alsomt symetrical.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Good Pictures right here!!
Can somebody please embed them in the thread. I don't know how to do it.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by reject]

so much for my feathery yin yang ! need a new grape vine !

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I see the tool marks on the outer ring, and some in the middle filler.... that means this crop circle is man made.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Its obviously a deep sea diver in a diving bell. Or maybe a person in a hazmat suit......The sky is falling!
(For the record definitely man made)

Nice thread though, this sites going to be awash with crop circles in a few weeks time, maybe we can add them to this thread.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Expect the season to peak at around August.

I have also predicted the locations of three key hot spots:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its telling you the 8th of july

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For the record I don't think it is man made. And I don't think ET made it.

maybe the planet made it?

UPDATE: On further investigation, it would appear the positioning of the crop circle in relation to Old Sarum, actually lies on the direct path of a very well know Ley Line which has an alignment with Stonehenge, and cuts the nearside edge of the inner banks of the fortified encampment of Old Sarum. This Ley Line then straight through Salisbury Cathedral itself, and the hillforts of Clearbury Rings and then Frankenbury Camp in Hampshire. This clearly indicates that the positioning of Crop Circles could indeed be connected with Ley Lines, which are aligned to well known Ancient Sites. Are we being shown a doorway to ancient knowledge? Will we find the key in 2010? Stuart Dike

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My first impression was of an eye, then of a beetle type creature. My friend says this looks like a trilobite (ancient sea creature, now extinct).

The marks surrounding the two circles near to the centre of the circle create an 'S'.

I think crop circles are Earth made, Earth communicating with the Universe. It would be odd if this one is man-made by the crop circle hoaxers as it is on MOD land. Unless MOD are involved in someway!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is my theory on crops:
We underestimate the power of the planet too much, we do not know what she can do.
Perhaps she's anchoring some sort of energy in the Universe, so she can express itself when her conciousness is high enough.
It could be extraterrestrials, it could be humans, or it could be just natural phenomena.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here we go. I'm so excited that the crop circle season has started.

I think it is important to add the report of the beam of light that was filmed a day or two in the same area before the discovery of this crop circle with night vision goggles.

Here is the thread on the beam of light. Could be a connection.

Beam of Light Thread

The 17th post in has the video embedded.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Love it! It's like a laughing cyclops or something.

Like: Hehe! Kept you waiting, b******s! And here I am! Somewhere really rare.

Cyclops aside, it shows a nice form of unity to me. As if pointing out we really are starting to think like one. But that's my crackpot theory after reading a thousand what could be crackpot theories

Also, which ley line is it on exactly? Is it on the St Michael/Mary one? That would be absolutely epic. That would put my location in the running for some amazing activity through the summer.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Look like a 3D picture of a ring to me O.o I think.

- Phoenix

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

I see the tool marks on the outer ring, and some in the middle filler.... that means this crop circle is man made.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac86bba8ca63.jpg[/atsimg]

and here, do you see them here?

these guys look like they are selectively flattening plants in random

How does anyone do something like this with boards and ropes? please tell me how this is done.

this is the same crop circle, a photo from on the ground.

from ... www.cropcirclewisdom.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

The lines I am talking about are best visible from areal images. They are very hard to see up close which is why everyone overlooks them. However, I do see them slightly in that image on the ground, just not very well.

I drew red lines over the tool marks that are easiest to see:

These "traditional" marks are found on all known man made crop circles, and pretty much ALL crop circles.

It is "traditional" because the lines almost always go the same direction on circles (like lines on a disk record), because they used a large rope like a drafting compass to spin around and make the circle (thats how man makes crop circles).

Also, these lines are almost always the same width apart (not too much wider than a human). This is because that is the best size tool to use to make crops.

And, This ENTIRE circle is based ENTIRELY on CIRCLES. Don't you all get bored of that?? Don't you get bored of seeing circles in grass?

The red and blue straight lines represent the radius of the main circles, and the largest lengths of rope they had to have used to make this circle.

This design is so simple, it's boring.

I can seriously get a piece of string and a pencil and draw this crop circle blind folded. I just got to tie knots on the string in certain places to help get the distances correct.

Take an art class and you will see just how simple and CHILDISH these things are.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
"Here we go. I'm so excited that the crop circle season has started.

I think it is important to add the report of the beam of light that was filmed a day or two in the same area before the discovery of this crop circle with night vision goggles.

Here is the thread on the beam of light. Could be a connection. "
Yeah - saw that. Very cool.

And to the other guy regarding the toolmarks: Look, it's possible. I do see what you mean. But just try going somewhere at night and moving about in a field and creating something of this nature - without mucking up the process with undesired footprints. And keep in mind that once an undesired print is made - it cannot be undone. Then multiply that times however many formations are reported in a year. Last year I think well over three hundred were reported.

I don't doubt that some of these things are manmade, but human laziness and sloppiness being what it is, I reckon the manmade stuff makes up less than fifteen percent. The rest is all bona fide.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSentinal

Look I spent years as a drafter / computer aided drafter. I know how to draw things with 100% precision using only primitive tools.

A rope or string acts both as a drafting rule, and a drafting compass. If you can not draw something with precision with these tools, then you are probably mentally challenged.

Once you have your main starting point market out ( the center ), all you need is a measuring device (a string or rope with knots in important places), and you can draw ANYTHING with PRECISION, WITH ZERO VISIBILITY.

All you need is a list of angles and distances already planned out before you go, and you can do it without even seeing what you are doing!

You talk as if people just go out and draw a random thing.... they don't do that, they plan the design ahead of time. They already know where to stand, where to go, what to do.

There are LOTS of crop circles because there are COMPETITIONS. There are MANY groups of people who make these. Just like there is many groups of people who write graffiti all over Los Angeles. Some people are even paid to paint graffiti on things, just like sometimes crop circle makers are paid to make crop circles. DON'T YOU KNOW THIS YET?? If you knew anything about crop circles you should know there are many many groups who make them...

Ive been studying crop circles far too long to be fooled by these punks who make them.

You are being fooled. It's funny.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What's even funnier is you thinking you can simply "stand and walk about" in a field. I dare you to wear normal shoes and just try to walk in a field in broad daylight without ever once having your footing challenged. There are protruding rocks and sticks to deal with - not to mention hardened dirt ridges that will topple your ankles and balls of the feet. There are weeds with thorns, and also sometimes entire stems that will wrap around your shins - preventing you from advancing smoothly.

And now let's say that conditions are muddy rather than dry. Imagine the even LESS than stable footing created by such conditions.

Now, once you "just walk and stand about" in a field under both circumstances successfully, go in at night and try again.

Your theory sounds great - in theory.

And believe me. I am well aware of the advances and efforts made by groups such as Team Satan ( I prefer their original moniker to their current one). Info leaked out over four years ago showed how even they made spectacular claims for formations they couldn't have had anything to deal with. And also...not once have they ever volunteered or offered to create an entire formation from start to finish under the watchful eyes of established researchers (pardon the pun) in the field. That fact alone proves their fraudulence.

If I ever catch wind of these clowns - these nonsentient simians - making a formation from start to finish under the eyes of several well known crop circle researchers, I will bend backwards in acknowledging their creativity and genius. But you know what? I doubt it will ever take place. Like monkeys, they yammer and shout and yell their authorship - without ever once having the cahones to show their prowess in front of established and respected researchers.

Team Satan = frauds.

[edit on 5/8/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

[edit on 5/8/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Mud, rocks, sticks, and ridges? OH MY! You did it! You convinced me crop circles are too hard for humans to make because it's difficult for them to walk on crop fields...

Pathetic.

I guess I can put you on my list of people who are not mentally developed enough to make a crop circle at night.

b.t.w. There are videos of crop circles being made all over the net. There has even been groups of people who did it on LIVE TV for "The News Of The World" so people like you could understand and see. However, just as predicted, you people were in denial even after that. So I don't see why you constantly ask for evidence of humans ability to make crop circles fast and at night when all you are going to do is ignore and deny.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

One more thing I was wondering about...

You talk all this mess about mud, rocks, ridges, sticks, thorns, like it is complete hell for someone to make a crop circle because of these "obstacles"...

...well, watch this video from 5:08 to 6:00...

Does that look hard to you? Honestly? What is so hard about that?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
\
10 minute video - up until 8:34 they are doing their thing... (pretty poorly)

but...

...at 8:36 the crop circle is FINISHED! Just like that - no 1/2 way shot I notice to prove they actually made the finished - and what looks like a real circle.

This video is a con - the people in the video are either opportunists or disinformation.

So thank you for posting it - as proof these guys are frauds.

..but back to reality for one second...can we see how they make these ones too?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join