It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son Of God? He Says He Is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by USAFJetTech

A very interesting idea.

I just briefly read up on this Saul chappy and indeed there are some striking similarities. Yet, did Saul command people in the same way as Vissarion, I think not.

Saul merely was won over to the fact that jesus was the son of god and was happy to spread his opinion.

please tell me if I am wrong about this

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

It makes me shudder to think that this could be the case. It certainly wouldn't suprise me, especially when you consider how religion has been used throughout the history of man.

I wanted to suggest another so called 'messiah'. This is VERY interesting.

David Shayler a former MI5 agent decided in 2007 that he is the messiah and has believed so ever since. He is a person who has really stuck in my mind.

"I am the messiah and hold the secret of eternal life,"

10 years earlier he was a whistle blower, attempting to reveal to the world the true nefarious activities of MI6 in such acts as:

'a failed assassination attack on Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi, feeding willing journalists with misinformation, such as a November 1996 article in the Sunday Telegraph by Con Coughlin linking Colonel Gaddafi's son with a currency counterfeiting,'

'the 1994 bombing of the Israeli embassy in London was known to the intelligence services before it happened'

'the security service had information that could have prevented the 1993 Bishopsgate bombing'

en.wikipedia.org...

He was taken into custody in 2000 for breaching the official secrets act and after this was imprisoned. After his release things started to get weirder and weirder. This 'messiah' now lives as a woman in Surrey.

brain wash? mind control?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join