It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Self, the Universe, and Regent Leo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
what i mean is that if people accept that they are living of what they objectively perceive as positive more wether conceptually or really, then they would know how to live from any fact living, they wont be reason for jealousy they would know how to be active in positive truth freely

the major point is to kill the concept of living because of what you perceive as less positive then yourself

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

In basic we all share the same, and are the same

Earthlings living on a beautyful planet called earth and its pretty unique to be an living earthling.
We share consciousness, thats what makes us one.. we all need food, shelter and security.
That security is denied when we separate ourself form others like we did.
First in tribes, than vilages, than countries, securing our self against the others.
this is not love, this is not truth, this is an altered reality of human mind.

This reality is living in us as knowledge, and is destructive.

I wonder what pi means? sorry i am not well educated

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
what i mean is that if people accept that they are living of what they objectively perceive as positive more wether conceptually or really, then they would know how to live from any fact living, they wont be reason for jealousy they would know how to be active in positive truth freely

the major point is to kill the concept of living because of what you perceive as less positive then yourself

So true, you are right but for most its difficult as they are conditioned to live that way, being jealous, wanting succes, securing their self, wanting to stand out and be better than others.
We see it over the whole world, everywhere it is the same.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

no we are not the same obviously, all that insist on the concept of being the same say it clearly as the concept to get a pretense of living, which meaning not living really, asserting that truth i say how you are not anyother

and our needs are not because of us it is the condition that we didnt choose so our needs cannot say or be us, that is why our true need is the positive truth that can give us answers on that topic, telling us individually how we are existing of ourselves truly and not of abuse from powerful positions wills that truth didnt do, it cannot be truth know how our existence is being against any fact of void life and must being justifying that fact of our existence from

so what we suffer is a consequence of evil fact life being source of our nonbeing, and conceptualizing that reality right would lead to livings moves in freedom that would mean individuals life managing their balance in nothing truth

and pi is what i said simply, which deny anything you said there the opposite of, knowing is evil, because truth is what you dont know while it is all the source of you being positive objectively moving for, but as an abstraction of what is always the positive truth source life

so you should be out of any existence when you clearly berk say that you know anything and worse meaning knowing everyone what they are as you
who think knowing something should see it as the reason to step back from that knowledge and be of what it doesnt know because it sense as more than itself source

deal with what is more there, then you would be in the right truth life and its rule of sameness being the positive source always
it is the sense of more that is the reason of same positive life always more too

you are evil when you jump to a conclusion as a move denying the whole equation right objective life

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

the point is what ones cannot see themselves wholly, but they are always the maximum positive free there while they cannot admit it really, since logically they are of objective void source life, which before being else reason is void which mean nothing positive realisitically

so that is why what you see being positive more then you is more you then you can see yourself, what you perceive becomes your mirror way

but mirror as image meaning from truth not a pretense or invention of positive objective self, that is how it leads to objective truth that you as subject is totally out free from, and this objective truth is the objective one life same all
but it is not individuals lives, individuals lives are the superficial moves result out of all reality result life and substancial move as the living source of that objective self free reality

when objective truth is the free sense of being more source

then each one is that move for being more relative truth

like for some being more is the rerproduction opportunity and eternities

for others being more is realizing what they consider objectively as more

in the true sense of being more not being you, but else that is more and you a reality move with that mean an evolution to more sense objectively

but meaning the more more not you the being will

so even there you see how truth is and why it is the source of so much confusions and evil wrong translations reality and so much difference perspective that are not wrong too but in levels and dimensions of same truth

so being more source, are the livings from realizing subjective perspective of their reality being better, to livings from realizing objective source of what would be always better

all those are livings right in a certain perspective of truth life but individually they are them unik, so necessarly in levels but noone would say it, because truth set reality truth not their sources, that what hurt everyone by that sense of being alone at a certain point of being true living

but it would be less painful when people reach in truth to realize themselves life then as i said in the previous post they could mean others subjective means from their objective realisations in objective way that would support their pains positively by meaning its existence so it can be free in positive truth too that is always of free life dimension

so this is the point sorry regent leo, i cannot stop lols, just the last point it is very fundamental one

you need to see similarity to move positively in freedom out, the sense of freedom is all what is but it is from reminding you how you are objectively too, so you move in saying o yea i am also that free
and that is why it becomes so positive always from of course that perspective of truth, because what is objective is also you and your free sense living is you more but then you cannot hurt anything or be negative to it is always related directly to what is similar to you in depth of being u truely

but that objective truth is not anyone, it is simply objective truth of moves positive drives absolute life that cannot then suffer of any dust

while everyone as anyone is the living out of truth confirming it relatively and having a perspective on or about themselves subjectively free

that is why truth set that it is free, and all awareness there of that realisation should find their freedom sense in objective truth reality

and the fact that gods loved the opportunity of truth made the fact that who meant truth too is simply that one and nothing else while meaning more himself out of it as free nothing meaning understanding truth mean

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Regent Leo

This is the line to which I was refering:

Cartesian philosophy inevitably takes us into a solipsism;
In my opinion nothing in thought inevitably leads to another as thought doesn't exactly follows cause and effect in the physical sense. You can have Cartesian philosophy without the extreme of solipsism. Which is why I say your argument is slippery slope fallacy.
And speaking purely from purely from my opinion "Cogito ergo sum" is a rather poor argument as it is my opinion it's nothing more than a circular argument that while sounding profound it does not really prove anything. But that doesn't mean it's not true, just means it's falacious argument.
To share a little more undoubtly unwanted personal opinion, I view myself as more Socratic than anything else. As I agree with the sentiment that you truly just never know for sure unless you delude yourself. Which means in application to me at least that the best way to go is to accept things as they seem with the knowledge that nothing is really as they seem. If that makes any sense.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

the idea of life truth is to see how it means the sense of being more positive present as a fact certainty
so you mean to realize that positive path but from certainty of it in truth life certain soruces facts

so that is why living sense mean where you are anticipating a positive self reality, so it becomes logical more there what i say about pi and truth life,

how your perspective should be true with your means, to stay objective in what you look at as more positive reality source while meaning it for your reality life

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What are you trying to find a meaning to being, I have heard of kant maiby read some things he wrote, i think i'm not sure. But what you were trying to explain is perception, The universe is because we perceive it, take biology and evolution in all of us there are similarities we came from the same form of being, therefore we perceive eachother as similar and on some level we understand eachother. Ok lets say the universe is information perception being perceived a la a kind of matrix or holographic universe, or multiverse  the same thing as universe, Lets take two different species that have the same basic evolution but on different worlds that are the same as in same earth same sun. Two species of human. Everything evolved the same on both worlds, but lets say one species along it's evolutionary path to being, well lets say there concept of color was different then ours but the same. As in we perceive the sun to be yellow and sky, blue and grass, green. But on there world long ago in there memetic evolution of the perception of the world as a link to themselves, instead of the sun being yellow they perceived the sun to be purple, the sky green, and grass blue. Then lets say these two species found eachother and they can understand eachother they can understand everything exept when it comes to defining the color of a picture that they took of eachother when they met on a grassy sunny field. One would say what a beautiful green sky, then then the other would say what a beautiful blue sky. If they were standing next to eachother and looking at the sky, it would not be changed reality simply is, but they would see two different sky's when looking at the sky. And they would argue on lots of thing concerning that, but at the end its perceived, there both right/true. If aliens landed tomorrow and said to the human race quit saying the grass is green it's not it's blue, will you believe them. Do you see now what challenges aliens and humans would face, and those aliens are similar, now imagine being's that evolved on a gass planet, no tress cant even see the sun, would they even know the concept of color. Or a being that evolved in the void itself, would such a being even be capable of perceving things as planets and suns, what would it see when it looks at this clump of matter we are on. When we look at space and we see a supernova by our perceveing of such an event we see matter changing form, our perception of it. A creature of the void would see lunch or something alse who knows, but that's also matter changing form, same as when we eat a burger or banana here on earth. Do you see what differences there would between humans and aliens, the gap would span billions of years, a whole different universe we would see when we look at things. And those would be the creatures that are similar, on the same wavelength, have similar perceptions. But never mind those that are on a different wavelength of being. I't cant even be imagined, as we are now. Reality is stranger then fiction.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

that is because you see everything from where you mean to stand first, everything is not standing why should you stand somewhere to mean anything, as if you dont mean objective thing as you said you mean your meal, so yes then you know even people dont eat the same ways and i guess some aliens could never eat too lols

but more seriously, it is only your move that you see, that is why you mean a misunderstanding in seeing another form, but what you really miss is that whatever the other condition is different you would assume always the ends being yours,
why are you glad of war the third if it is not personnal?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We are the universe.. The universe is us. The rest is illusion.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

As an observer? How can you know what gras is and color?
Is it not because you have received knowledge from teachers in school or from others?
This is why i stated, that we are not natural observers.
Beauty has been destroyed by knowledge and words, we live with knowledge and words.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Imans your belief of the one truth, is blinding your reason. threre is one truth as well as many, its all one thing as well as many things. No mater were you stand that is the universe it does not change it does not go anywere its everything including nothing, if you go anywere alse you dont actually go, your mind thinks you do so therefore you do. We dont see the universe when we look at it, we see ourselves and interpret the universe through that. Werever we stand is our reality our focus point, when we want to go somewere alse, we create or created that path. Do trees see you, do birds see you does a rock see you. yes they do in there own way. but do other people see you as you think you seeming to be. Negative we dont see others, we see ourselves in others. When we comunicate we do so by chance and proxy, therefore ergo proxy. I am not galadofwarthethird that is something that is part of me a shadow, same as imans. Have we not said the same thing, by saying different things.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
my latest thoughts could be an answer here,

we are absolute beings when we are aware of any point freely, it is an absolute fact

now that is why when you mean something you do the opposite to reach its reality

when you mean to give objective base a move source of your life, the reality of the move would be begging for getting forms, like saying pretend that you are giving anything so we can realize that mean there

and that is why who mean to get a subjective base before moving as a source of life would also pretend as a reality of that mean to giving things, seducing others from what they can get to reach more quickly realistically a full concrete reality to its principal mean as existing

that is why it ends a battle between liars and true ones

everyone is meaning absolutely being but some are meaning principally moving truly and others only freedom is true but never their moves

there you can see opposites or duality in truth better

being aware is knowing inherently that things are absolute free realities, so whatever you mean you must expect a confirmation to your mean from another side so it can become of the absolute fact it is real

like a silly example, you love someone you expect that others would hate him to confirm that your love is an absolute fact
like you mean to get a job you would see yourself saying how others are right in deserving jobs
like you know the action missing for it from the other side and you start to make it to reach your principal mean to get

so you know that a fact existing is an absolute coincidence that made it effectively there

so that is why means as aware is always a trap in dualities, when you want something to get from where you would love to realize a living reality of to more positive one, you have to act as realizing the more while meaning to get the base of reality, and that is why evil win from all the frustrations of contradictions so only lies as free mean can remain stabe one move

in truth there is no means, freedom is the fact living and positive move is meaning always free

so only the always nothing is the exclusive mean
and what is fact living is absolute freedom
and what is positive present is infinite futur certainty

so it prooves how void life is existence truth freedom realisations,

so the problem with awareness lives is what they mean their positive realisation before existing

like those questions to children about what they would love to be or do from any perception associations to a concept of living realisations

the intelligent is who know that positive is a result not a source, so wait till the result first being obvious before meaning anything of it

but also the positive other unknown know that positive is the positive other living and it is who mean constantly considerations to the depth of others lives in free base moving for their true positive means

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by imans

imans your belief of the one truth, is blinding your reason.

i dont believe of one truth, my reason is for what i want and for where i stand
that is why i say that when something is clearly not negative it is wether nothing or a bit for whatever it means to itself, so you cannot refute you can add another mean you can reply by something else, but you cannot say no or how it is wrong, it cannot do wrong but also because it is a positive right by being from nothing a positive will

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd

As an observer? How can you know what gras is and color?
Is it not because you have received knowledge from teachers in school or from others?
This is why i stated, that we are not natural observers.
Beauty has been destroyed by knowledge and words, we live with knowledge and words.

It's funny what a couple of hundred of thousand's of years of agreement can do, make us believe that grass has a certain color, maiby we should break this indoctrination.
But then how can you know what anything is that is agreed apon without being indoctrinated. No we are not natural observers, but we are observers. Beauty has not been destoyed by knowledge and words, beauty is defined by observation. We use knowledge as words to observe beauty by defining it as beautiful. Eye of the behoder and all that. The only way to destroy beauty in the eye of such of a behoder would be to make his vision fuzzy/unclear before it would witness such an event. Even if you remove it's eyes after such an event, beauty wont be destoyed, after all he saw what he saw.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Oh yes so true, we equate what others do or did as what we can do. As others deserve so do we deserve, by coincidence we might be wrong to deserve, or right to think we do.

It seems that we are more happy then obsolete, in obsolete being

true we are vain enough to care that others dont notice our being obsoletely positive.

"when you mean to give objective base a move source of your life, the reality of the move would be begging for getting forms, like saying pretend that you are giving anything so we can realize that mean there"

Once again vainly peculiar in the observation of others, transaction never show all that they have, to give or sell. Its there nature that they will be there tomorrow to give it, always a bargain.

" being aware is knowing inherently that things are absolute free realities, so whatever you mean you must expect a confirmation to your mean from another side so it can become of the absolute fact it is real"

being aware is never aware of truly being. All facts are, being aware of them your aware that they are in motion, ie changing factualy. And since facts dont change your aware that your changing.

"like those questions to children about what they would love to be or do from any perception associations to a concept of living realisations"

Ya poor buugers trieng to be something on the opinions of others, that think they can see the future by the present, wich suprises them as being the present. That is no present to give any kid. True positive is a result not a source, but its source is in positively being.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

you never change, you are meaning description life because you dont get to the concept life and want to break it down to physical reality
the awareness is the positive result source, the knowledge inherently of absolute freedom life as always in certainty reference, so to a point aware it means that they can gain points if they move for, since positive is an absolute certainty

you are never aware because of facts, facts dont create awareness, awareness is a positive free presence it becomes a fact only for itself when it moves, and positive present for itself is because of positive sense of objective reality

the sense is to separate objective reality from subject ones, because of course always there would be bargains, from what any reality is absolute so any point existing must be confirmed from all its angles moves as its concept in truth life
and people have to realize things from different ways when they mean to rush their absolute existing fact to themselves, and they hve that right when as i said it is a positive free fact true
what is truly positive cant be rejected but from evil meaning positive of lies first, then positive on the other sense as being free living while pretending being more free in destroying or possessing all else

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Then the question arises, do we see?

Not with eyes but having an insight, not coming from knowledge but through perception.
Second question would be, what is beauty?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I change all the time and if I broke it down to physical reality it's because I wanted to. And nothing is guaranteed, no absolute certainty is absolutely certain. And remember what I said in the other thread about jumping in the lake then wondering why your wet, the same aplies to facts they are a causality they dont stand by themselves, most are a end to a beginning of a means to an end. Physical facts change the slowest, but they are guided by concepts of existing facts. Facts dont create awareness.... Awareness creates an island wich it can stand on, that island is called facts.

And well its never a good thing to rush into anything, i agree but taking to long is not gona healp you aither. And you can be free positively, but you cant be more free then you agree on that freedom positively.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by godddd

I think we see the world through our knowledge of perception, I mean what does a dog see when it looks at the computer screen when we type words, it has no perception no concept of words written, but if you show it a vid of another dog it responds to the image, it has an insight to what it might be, but no concept of what it is, an image of an image of a dog. Our eyes see a reflection of the world photons bouncing of the real world to our eyes, wich is interpreted and processed by our brain then perceived and related to our world, wich we call our mind. Actually now that I think abouth it, they should do an experiment to see what variations there are in our sight/perception, to see if different people see certain object or things that are known to be a certain way, differently. Simple objects to complex objects, the difference should be miniscule after all they say we came from the same branch of homo sapien and we are thought the same things when young.

As to beauty two things I have noticed. Those who are thought something is beautiful, ie groupies and other follower of opinions. And those that see something as beautiful, even when another or even the majority sees it as not, you know regular people. It's in the eye of the beholder,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join