It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Man In An Airplane Chronicles The Massive Oil Slick In The Gulf Of Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

One Man In An Airplane Chronicles The Massive Oil Slick In The Gulf Of Mexico

www.youtube.com

An aerial view of the BP oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
io9.com

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Huge. Massive. Unbelievable.

After this kind of candid footage, I wouldn't be surprised if they institute a no-fly zone over the gulf. Football fields my friends, football field sized pools of crude.

You won't see this footage on the news, no way, it's simply too vast and too incriminating. A band of ruddy orange, from horizon to horizon.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hat's off to the Nature Conservancy? Oh brother.......this guy probably was the same guy that before this oil spill was calling for more drilling and saying organizations like the Sierra Club and Nature Conservancy are just liberal greenie idiots.

Yes godbless organizations like the Nature Conservancy! But some of us don't politicize environmental protection and have supported these organizations since the dawn of time. In my opinion we deserve everything that is coming to us. we've lived high on the hog for too long......destroying our environment, plundering and pillaging. living like gluttons etc. karma is a biotch!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
wow
how come I haven't seen this kind of footage on the news?

i'm speechless

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The news is owned by goofs thats why.

People are bred to see what others see fit, just ask the aspers or find out who relly runs and owns fox news I bet you would neve look at fox news the same again.
Roger Ailes, the media strategist for Nixon, Reagan and Bush Sr.'s presidential campaigns he runs fox news quicktime needed for the video...

Click to watch the short video

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
That one brought a tear to my eye. Devastating.

"Hats off to the nature conservancy who try to protect this coast from the people like BP."

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is there a link or are we supposed to imagine it like the time wave zero garbage we keep seeing on ATS?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

You seem to take your username to heart. The video is embedded in the original post.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why are people saying this suddenly opens their eyes to how big the spill is....you realize that it's visible from space right? Yes...from miles above the earth but a guy in a helicopter proves they are trying to cover up the scale...again, it's visible from space. I think that was a sufficient explanation of it's scope.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Notice how the crude looks RED/ORANGE in color.
Not a bible person but something about the seas turning to blood?
If it gets into the gulf stream, look out!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This video is where I live. Right on the coast and am already facing financial issues.

One customer is in the tourist industry and wants to hold off on projects.
Another customer was going to have a fishing rodeo in a month.. that's now on hold.

just last weekend I was in the gulf waters looking at trucks that were still on the beach, you need shoes in some places to walk the beach because of the rubble left from Katrina.

I was thinking how much better it was looking though.. I enjoyed the beach winds and lost a frisbee to the water gods to the dismay f the dogs.. Some dunes and beaches were closed to the public because the turtles are hatching... seemed like a new life had been breathed into the air finally..

man.. This is killing us..

b

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Has anyone else
noticed that YouTube
is messing with the videos.

David Grouchy

top topics

join