It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Ermm Go easy on the champers mate.

Many of these people are fascist so if they feel that nothing can be done via parlaiment they will simply go back to street attacks on innocent people that they do not know.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

"Excellent links, this is from one of the first link

"It is time that we Muslims acknowledge that the freedoms we enjoy in the US are more desirable to us than superficial solidarity with the Muslim World. If you disagree, then prove it by packing your bags and going to whichever Muslim country you identify with."
Dr. M. A. Muqtedar Khan

Why is it when he says thing like this, it's ok, yet when we, British, non-muslims say the same thing about our country, we are called Racists!
Double standards whichever way you look at it! Good on you Dr Khan... you tell 'em fella! "

Yes and what does Mrs Wyllt say to you at times. Doen's she berate you for your misdemeanours? The analogy between domestic conversations and the comment between American moslems should be obvious.

This was an internal conversation between two people who have a shared bon and respect the credibility existed and there was no chance of ulterior motive. So frankly your point is very weak. For many here it is pure racism and or xenophobia. Oh horror it is a foreign religion. It says horrid things..
They then ignore Xtianity and the horrois committed and biblical references to genocide and MR ANgry Smiting God.

your excuses for me showing evidence of muslims who want to live in a country and not try to turn that country into a muslim state are quite really pathetic!

"This was an internal conversation between two people who have a shared bon and respect the credibility existed and there was no chance of ulterior motive."

and........... and your point is? He said it and that's what his views and opinions are, so live with it.

Now I am quoting a muslim, and still I am being called Fu*kin Racist! Kiss my ass!

U are so stooopid you can't even see when I am sticking up for muslims who are not "FUNDAMENTAL EXTREMISTS". People like Dr Khan would and should be welcomed in any country on this planet, but Abu Hamza.... what should we do with him and his ilk?

You have no valid points and your argument has no substance, your only escape is to shout racism and xenophobia, people like you always do.

peace

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Too bloody right. Thanks you for saying that and thank god he doesn't represent the majority of us Brits!

I'm white, but my wife is half Asian, which makes my daughter a quarter Asian. Should they leave the country!

Moonman is a tosser and can do one!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I live in the area and i think the BNP are a vile political party. All they care about is ridding the country of anybody who they deem to be "non British". They have no political agenda apart from turning us into an island full of white people. They should be ashamed of themselves. I remember a few years ago before they became "popular" in the borough (and i use the term popular loosely) during a local election they were driving around with megaphones shouting phrases such as "VOTE BNP! Keep dagenham white!"In fact, since they gained some seats in our last local election, they have done NOTHING! There are still pot holes in the roads, feral youths with feral dogs hanging around on street corners, really awful public transport...yet they plan to cripple the country financially with their 50k per immigrant policy to make them go "back home"?

Does anybody remember a film a few years back called all white in Barking? Some of it is laughable and shows the intelligence of the people that support the party.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

BNP is the caveman party

perhaps this would shed some more light on why this happened

BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

The BNP would offer non-white British people £50,000 to leave "overcrowded" Britain and return to the land of their ancestors, the party's leader Nick Griffin said today.

Griffin said the voluntary programme would be open to around 180,000 people a year who "could go back and help develop their own countries". He said the scheme would be funded from the foreign aid budget and money the government is "wasting at the moment on ridiculous climate change adaptation policies".

"We're saying that we'd give resettlement grants ... this is voluntary ... we're looking probably at £50,000 per person," he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
www.guardian.co.uk...

This guy is a joke!
And in his defense I will say that UK is a completely different animal politically

Birghmingham, slough, london etc....
I've been to these places it's not as cosmopolitan as it used to be if you catch my drift...

But this guy should be hog-tied and thrown into the river.

You believe and condone using violence against people who you do not agree with.

You are a fascist. Congratulations.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Anyway good to see the BNP not getting a seat in the elections, even with Nick Griffin standing in Barking and congratulations to the Green Party for getting their first seat. Stick that to the fascists

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I'm glad the BNP didn't get the vote,

But Brighton are certainly not Green in their Deeds
as the lefties in the town work hand in hand with conservatives.. Bah, humbugs the lot of 'em.

So unless this lady reverses some of the projects this corrupt lot have entered into then I reserve the right to slag her off at every chance.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkstarbuck
I live in the area and i think the BNP are a vile political party. All they care about is ridding the country of anybody who they deem to be "non British". They have no political agenda apart from turning us into an island full of white people. They should be ashamed of themselves. I remember a few years ago before they became "popular" in the borough (and i use the term popular loosely) during a local election they were driving around with megaphones shouting phrases such as "VOTE BNP! Keep dagenham white!"In fact, since they gained some seats in our last local election, they have done NOTHING! There are still pot holes in the roads, feral youths with feral dogs hanging around on street corners, really awful public transport...yet they plan to cripple the country financially with their 50k per immigrant policy to make them go "back home"?
if your going to try and make a point atleast get your facts right the £50,000 will be taken from foreign aid budget and has a limited number of places per year. you know the money we give these people who think we are scum for nothing in return despite being up to our eyes in debt. WAKE UP WE ARE BEING SOLD OUT and its almost to late to stop

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
heres what you apologists and blind liberals have to look forward to straight from the horses mouth

your kids will thank you for throwing away there freedom? i think not. your ancestors would be ashamed by your pathetic lay down and die attitude towards a world wide threat

[edit on 7/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Aceofclubs from reading your posts, I can't help but notice that your a very negative person full of fear. I apologise if I've got the wrong impression.

I hope you will change this attitude because it can't be too good for life. Try to be more positive and enjoy life more. Don't dwell on fear and negatvity.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

That video horrified me and backed up my own observations that muslims have a very real agenda to take over the UK, and anyone who disagrees, watch the video posted by Aceofclubs,(nice one), just listen to what "our" first muslim mp has done for us......... fu*k all, yet he managed to get over a billion pounds of our money sent out as aid to Islamic sh!tholes, while we suffer a recession! WTF!

He wants to "fill the houses of parliament with muslim mp's", and predicts a "muslim prime minister within 30 years!" What government agenda is he following, the UK or Islam? ............ Is this the country you want for your children and grandchildren.... an Islamic state?

What really p!sses me off are these liberal arseholes that cannot see the systematic invasion of Islam and are quite happy to let muslims become MP's that follow their own religious agenda that have no interest in doing their job properly, which is to serve the public, not just muslims! They are taking the piss out of us, watch the video, we pay this dick a good wage as an mp, for him to plan the takeover of our political system, and then the country, and if we complain they play the race/religion card! Fuc*ing sack him now! He doesn't have the countries interests at heart, just a "Takeover Plan" and we are paying him to do it .........unbelievable, just unbelievable. Now I'm really pissed!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Myrddin Wyllt]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

UAF scum? Hmm very funny. And as it happens, yes, I have a deep problem with the war. A) Its being prosecuted in the most utterly pathetic way imaginable , with virtualy no attempt at minimising civilian casualties,making the terror threat bigger not smaller B) our soldiers are under armoured, wearing vests rather than newly developed full body protective gear, with anti mine limb protection, and capable of cold stopping everything up to 7.62 rounds with barely any noticeable effect to the wearer (rather than the, "Oh yeah it stopped the round, but I still have broken ribs" BS they currently wear), and being provided with vehicles that are not IED proof. I mean UTTERLY proof against the sorts of attack they are comming under. There is currently existing tech which could render army vehicles utterly impregnable , but instead of spending money, the military spend lives. And yet we can bail bankers out? Bullcrap. If you are going to do something involving sending Britons to die in foreign lands, the least that could be done, is to ensure that someone had to make a superhuman effort to kill them.
Back on point, my spelling may be off, but its not nearly as off as supporting a mode of thought which has previously bought the globe to the tipping point , the very edge of obliteration. The BNP, the taliban,the EDL and all that? They are all the same breed of hellbound idiocy. Xenophobia is a crime against humanity, a mode of thought which can only ever result in the termination of our evolutionary capacity, something which ultimately leads to corruption, death, and eventualy the extinction of every thinking being on this earth, either that, or the world bathed in flame as free thinkers attempt to destroy the mind plauge, the viral degenerate ills of the fascist.
One way or another, fascism is anti humanity, and humanity must band together to end it. And this time, unlike before, we will have to do a more thorough job.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If anyone spat at me, I would give them a damn good thumping as well.... good on him.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Aceofclubs from reading your posts, I can't help but notice that your a very negative person full of fear. I apologise if I've got the wrong impression.

I hope you will change this attitude because it can't be too good for life. Try to be more positive and enjoy life more. Don't dwell on fear and negatvity.

That's an extremely polite and mild way of saying it... and a massive understatement.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I can't believe nobody has questioned the video itself! It looks very suspect to me. Am I alone in thinking the fight was staged?

1. None of it looks natural.
2. The kid that spits looks at the camera just beforehand.
3. It seems to be a proper camera, not a phone so the kids would definitely have seen it when they approached.
4. The BNP guys don't try to prevent a fight breaking out. They stand back firstly, then get involved. They seem to dance around more than take part.
5. The fight itself just look ridiculous and unreal. The punches were pretty tame and the whole thing broke up quite quickly it seems.
6. There was obviously more to the exchange (if real) than was shown on the video so why do we only see the part where the kids are approaching the BNP?
7. If the camera was professional then it's unlikely that they just started filming at that random moment in the middle of the road.

Maybe this should be in a separate thead but I'm surprised everyone is taking the video at face value.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

Most street fights are over within a matter of seconds.

The video wasn't faked, they are just crap fighters, lol.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The video ain't a fake mate.

I think the BNP's lady's arse at the end of the video might be a fake.Never seen anything like those boulders before.The black ladies with big bootie's might get slightly jealous.

Everytime i watch the video, i can't stop pissin myself with laughter.Absalutely hilarious!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Most street fights are over within a matter of seconds.

The video wasn't faked, they are just crap fighters, lol.

Correct. The average street fight lasts just eight seconds.

Hollywood aside, in the flurry of melee, most punches don't connect (unless you're trained) and in a gang-fight, people can fall and trip each other up accidently.

I'm assuming most of the BNP guys didn't want to get stuck in, maybe to save their reputation.

But again, those asian thugs deserved it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Are you laughing diabolically, as you brag about your evil plans of world domination?

You said nothing about following the laws. This is what you said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are the FINAL, OVER and OUT.And everything we do is legal.

And then you end this post with this arrogant claim.

If they had the guts they would have done it ages ago.We are now the REAL British Nationals.I hope you understand what that means.And if you don't than let me know.

In other words, you are evil.

Quite clear that you have decided that you follow what ever you want, and then claim it to be the law. Declaring yourself the "final, over, and out" is not respecting the laws of the country in which you live. Your lies have been proven.

I have clearly described how Islam functions, thanks for proving me right.

We see what you want to do with population growth, and it is arrogance and ignorance at its core. Yours is disgusting plan of screwing up our entire planet through outrageous population growth.

This is why you have worn out your welcome in Europe, and the rest of the world. The welfare spigot is being turned off, so good luck with your diabolical plan of evil.

And of course, YOU are a moderate Muslim, and you make Hitler seem like a nice guy.

I don't see how anyone can read your arrogant desire for world domination and not cringe in disgust.

Gee ATS Muslim community, what do you think about what Merkava is saying here?

Edit to add additional quote and link from Merkava

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Within a few years Muslim population will hit 2 Billion, from 1/3 it will soon become 2/3 of the world population due to high birth rate.

So no matter how much one hates Islam, in future the world will have to mould itself to come in terms with it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by poet1b]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

The video ain't a fake mate.

I think the BNP's lady's arse at the end of the video might be a fake.Never seen anything like those boulders before.The black ladies with big bootie's might get slightly jealous.

Everytime i watch the video, i can't stop pissin myself with laughter.Absalutely hilarious!

LOL thanks for the laugh, and yes every time I watch it I also can't stop laughing

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join