It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Your such a "TrueBrit" that you didn't spell the location properly? hmm

I can smell UAF scum or a supporter when i see it.
Bet your anti-nuke and anti-war as well aren't you?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Lots of young Asians have a chip on their shoulder like the blacks in the late seventies/early eighties. Lots of inner city poor whites are going for the BNP as they see the world change in front of their eyes and their traditional jobs get shopped out to Asia.

What a mess!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by merkava

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by merkava

So what you are saying is:

If someone says something you don't like in 'your' area. You'll surround them with a gang of pathetic little hooligan, wannabe gangsters, who will no doubt act like the little animals they are and mob them?

Yes i will sorround them espicially if they displayed their little gangster attitude with their little racist crew saying we are too much for you to handle.

The blacks wouldn't stand KKK stepping into their area, forget them opening their mouths.Does that make all blacks racist too?

So get your bloody facts right.

It's called a democracy and freedom of speech.

Those things are not limited to white population only.

YES IT DOES MAKE ALL THE BLACKS RACIST IF THEY ACTED LIKE YOU SAY.

It is rediculous that you think its your area. What cos you have a house there? Your area is that building, nothing else.

Yes it's a building, but lots of same buildings makes a whole community and if a racist plonker pops along thinking hes all hard, than he deserves a good beating.

People can go where they want in this country and thats final, they can say what they want and thats final.

We decide what's 'final' espicially if it's our own community and our own local elected MP's.Where we live we are the bosses and we own vast amounts of lands in sorrounding areas and huge mosques/madrasas.We have our own Islamic schools and soon there are plans for a new Islamic university.We will always get planning permission because the one who grants permission is one of us too.So what makes you bloody think BNP will decide what's final? We are the FINAL, OVER and OUT.And everything we do is legal.

And believe me, just because you are a foriegn national it doesnt give you the right to think you need to claim that little street as your own country.

Our grandads owned little streets back in 1960's, now we own whole towns.And if we own whole towns than we have a right to decide what we do in it as long as it's all LEGAL.

There are plenty of british nationals who would easily sort you out and show you just how small your little gangs are

If they had the guts they would have done it ages ago.We are now the REAL British Nationals.I hope you understand what that means.And if you don't than let me know.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by merkava]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

And so you show your true colours and the hidden agenda isn't so hidden anymore.

Trust me, you wil not get what you want.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Our grandads owned little streets back in 1960's, now we own whole towns.And if we own whole towns than we have a right to decide what we do in it as long as it's all LEGAL.

Keep living in your dream bubble.... You have the illusion of ownership only... And if things carry on as they are.... The truth is going to smash those illusions like a frieght train......

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Keep living in your dream bubble.... You have the illusion of ownership only... And if things carry on as they are.... The truth is going to smash those illusions like a frieght train......

I completely agree Yissachar!!!!

And you know what, this specific delusion that you are referring to is very common to many parts of the planet!!!

Am I right Yissachar?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by blupblup

More like the Asians mate
they slashed up a guys face in Bolton for being white.

Wow really.... are we just gonna post random stories of race attacks now to prove who is right and started this particular incident?

What has that got to do with anything?

And white people attack Asians..... what does that mean?

Most of the senior BNP members/candidates have criminal convictions or Cautions for racially motivated/aggravated offences.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No delusions there either.... Just the ones of wishy washy libs who in the final analysis can only push buttons on a computer and play with paper... Some people can back up their rhetoric with action... And have done many times... Others.... Well.... Just Stick to ya academia...... See how far bitching will get ya when TSHTF...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

If you think you have ANY reign over the British people, then YOU are wrong.

You might have ideas above your station, you might reproduce faster to cram your children into brainwashing universities and mosques because you don't want to mix with us Kafirs. You might insult our women for being liberated beyond your sexist and dominating reign of religion.

But mark my words.

You do NOT own Britain. You can only poke a sleeping lion once or twice before it wakes up and bites your arm off.

You will NOT steal our identity.

And i'm liberal. Imagine how the hardcore right wing nationalists feel about this issue.

If your people do NOT want to integrate with our people, then it won't be us who feel the pinch when people get tired of your violent religion and sexist culture.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Mate don't let the guy wind you up... he's clearly come here to get a rise and stir up racial tensions, don't let him succeed.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He's far from suceeded, all he's done is show us his true colours and what a LOT of people have suspected for a long time.

Down with Islam i say. I can say that can't I?

Yep

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

We decide what's 'final' espicially if it's our own community and our own local elected MP's.Where we live we are the bosses and we own vast amounts of lands in sorrounding areas and huge mosques/madrasas.We have our own Islamic schools and soon there are plans for a new Islamic university.We will always get planning permission because the one who grants permission is one of us too.So what makes you bloody think BNP will decide what's final? We are the FINAL, OVER and OUT.And everything we do is legal.

If they had the guts they would have done it ages ago.We are now the REAL British Nationals.I hope you understand what that means.And if you don't than let me know.

Wow, just wow.

I hope you are a troll put here to make Muslims look bad. Because I'm really hoping a real Muslim didn't just say that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Too true blup but he is the voice of MODERATE Islam!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Fair enough.... I can see some s*** going down before long.... Rivers of blood for sure man, this whole thing is just going to escalate to such a state that there is going to be a civil war, I can feel it... forget race-riots this is gonna be all out carnage.

can I say down with religion in general?

I can

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Too true blup but he is the voice of MODERATE Islam!

But is he?

We don't judge every white Christian on the words of Nick Griffin... or every Muslim on the words of Anjem Choudhary.... so let's not believe that this guy is a spokesperson for "Moderate Muslims" and take what he says as so.

Of course there are those who think like him the same as there are those who think that England should be for whites only and they wanna kick out all Non-whites, Like the guy I called a Prick earlier...

There are extremes on both sides man and we shouldn't be letting any of them make us think that they are the majority... because they're not.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

But we get a broad spectrum of opinions from 'white christians' in this country....significantly all we here from the Muslim community is a message of 'extremism'.

The silence from Muslim 'moderates' is deafening.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

And the snake finally rears its ugly head

Please by all means keep pushing fella and eventually you will find out why they call you a minority

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the video

The bnp has every right to canvass for votes anywhere they want, whether you agree with them or not.
'
I have no idea who started the fracas in the video, but if you're gonna spit in somebodies face, then you deserve a beating imo.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Hmm, indeed. One thing I got from the Dispatches programme was a sense that in their insular communities, the extremists get idea's above their station because all they see is their "people" so they believe they have some sort of power.

When you actually look at the cold hard figures, you will realise that a good 70-80% of the UK population is still very much White.

Add in the Sikhs, Hindus and Black populations who are as against radical Islam as anyone else, plus other minorities and Muslims in general are a very small slice of the pie.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForAiur

Wow, just wow.

I hope you are a troll put here to make Muslims look bad. Because I'm really hoping a real Muslim didn't just say that.
sadly this is mostly what muslims think. i have been told that quite a few time by muslims that live in my area and even 2 i worked with. thay think the state of country funny because we arrogant enough to call ourselves great but can`t stop them from destroying us. its f**ked up

if thay get tobe the majority i`m off to Switzerland thay are the only euro country that arms it people so they will stand a chance. if thay would let me in that is. if not some south american country

(to the silent majority)don`t let some fascist liberal`s labels and name calling scare you. stand up and be herd or fade in to non existence

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well there are plenty of groups of "Moderate Muslims" and websites and organisations out there... but as the media are on a campaign to demonise Muslims and have been since 9/11.... we obviously don't get to hear much from them.

Anyway as I said, there are extremes on both sides... I don't think any of the extremes are representative of the people.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join