It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE!! CME just went off!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Had one more question for you...when quantum scientists talk about radiant or radial alignments do they mean 360 degrees and three dimensions like an orb? Is this why these particles would take on the appearance, from our perspective, of a guest star eventually outshining Venus by leaps and bounds?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by luxordelphi]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reply to Phage...

I understand how such an event surely triggers some adreneline and possibly highetened awareness somewhat, though I would say what I experienced was a bombardement, absolutly felt like a invasion of sorts, something that hit with full force, literally making me feel suddenly knocked out of place. The confussion of time and day for a moment, the literal feeling of a 'pulse' really really strong in the instant it all began. I have had virtigo before and the dizziness was different then this...it was a inner mind dizziness that didnt affect my need to keep standing, keep moving, so dizzy might not be the right word.

Out of all the times in my past where I should be able to relate a similar reaction due to 'shock' ect....nothing compares.

I have sat and observed many times after the event, and what was weird was during the event, I was very very aware of my 'new' feelings, my inner imbalance, my mind on over speed.

Not saying that its not possible for it to be a over stimulated reaction to the transformers.

Now on the transformers....am I right on my thinking that when the geomagnetic storm hits due to the CME...this sends changed particles to earth and these particles can affect electromagnetic fields right here on Earth? Would this not cause possibly some sudden changes to a or field due to a difference in charge of the particles entering a field?

Is there not some research that suggest that humans are affected by over charged positive or negative ions?

If there is a certain electromagnetic field in the atmosphere around me....it seems that rain water itself can change the field to a degree, which is why alot of people feel refreshed after a good rainfall...and it seems that also the particles from these geomagnetic storms carry enough charge to change a electromagnetic field. Arent these particles that come from the Sun, dont some of them have the ability to go straight through matter? Nothing stops them?

Im sure my posts shows I dont understand it all much at all..but I just sense a connection. I know...science does not go by 'senses' or 'feelings' or just what one 'thinks' could be so. But what I do read on...shows we are still learning alot about how these interactions work and why.

Would love comments form anyone that has something to add about the above!

To MolecularPhd...

Hey thanks for such interesting things to read up on. Im going to be googling some of those ideas you mentioned. Super wave...interesting...

I would love for you to add a reply also to some of the questions I posted above! Im interested about these positive and negative ions and their affect on changing electromagnetic fields. And please correct me anywhere that I didnt understand something.

While on subject of incoming energies...what do you think about energy coming from the galactic center? As in the forms of 'waves'?

To Rothmans...

Interesting reply...I would love for you to elaborate on what you understand about these electromagnetic fields...arent there electromagnetic fields everywhere?

And can you elaborate why some people could be more sensitive then others?

Great stuff guys...loving it and thanks again!

LV

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Cool thread! Cool pics! Had no idea. God's fireworks. I'd keep an eye on this one.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
To Rothmans...

Interesting reply...I would love for you to elaborate on what you understand about these electromagnetic fields...arent there electromagnetic fields everywhere?

And can you elaborate why some people could be more sensitive then others?

Great stuff guys...loving it and thanks again!

LV

Yes there are electromagnetic fields around house hold appliances and things like that but they are very low power. The field that made you sick was very high powered. Those who have a lower nausea tolerance or electrostatic motion sickness are usually more susceptible to becoming ill from these fields.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by rothmans]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rothmans

Thanks for the return reply rothmans, I do appreciate it. Just two more simple questions for you if you are up for one more reply...?

Does rain affect a electromagnetic field (could the fact that it was raining and I was outside of been a factor)? And...do you find it true that human emit their own electromagnetic field?

I find this all highly interesting,
LV

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If you talk about that thing in NW, I`ve seen lots of those.
I think they are two comets heading to different directions.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

If there was an electrical field and the ground or grass was wet it could help conduct electricity to you.

I have a very large antenna outside when its windy and snowing heavily the snow rubs on the antenna and generates high voltage static electricity enough to damage a radio, it could hear the snap, snap, snap, as the spark jumped the gap between center conductor and ground of the coax cable, I had to ground out the center conductor.

People have a weak electromagnetic field, kirlian photography illustrates this. The body makes enough electricity to run a small digital wrist watch you could wear. The body makes various small electrical impulses, in your case your body's electrical system could have been disturbed which caused the symptoms you described.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rothmans

Really interesting stuff there rothmans....I appreciate your reply's. I could ask questions about this kinds of stuff for hours on end.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi all!
ATS Newb here just wondered if you all saw this one: sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...:detector=C3

ironic 12/12 CME looks pretty powerful.
I saved the movies on C2 and C3

Stay warm!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

We are to get this at 7:32 AM today

Could someone start a new thread about the flares from 12/12/10
I'm too short on posts.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Seems today's flare has come and gone, and nothing much came from it.... Correct?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Well, no one was killed or anything if that's what you mean.
Auroras, higher solar winds, boring stuff like that.
This was a pretty nice one though, at least I thought so. It looked like there was a lot of meteorites passing at the same instant.
The breaking filament on the 11th was also pretty cool.

Cya

edit on 13-12-2010 by CHEDwick because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wow, I'm slacking, can't believe I missed this one! Thanks for the update - no interference on the Hams here today!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join