It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the news not reporting what is happening on the texas border?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Doesn't everyone in texas own a gun?!!??! And what happened to their huge population of ignorant white supremacists? where's the kkk when you need them lmao!!!! I am not racist but seems like your hate mongers could've came in handy here.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

No, not everyone here owns a gun. Most people I know (not including family) don't even know anything about them.

The white supremacists/KKK population is actually quite small. So small, in fact, you would hardly notice them unless you knew where to look for them.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
yeah nowaday thanks for confirming the united states still doesn't teach the wrongs it's commited in the past lol makes sense though you're all seperate state with seperate laws so how could you all take responibility when you're all governed differently lmao blame everyone else...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
but spelt properly lol damn laptop keyboards.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yeah what happened to this whole "dont mess with Texas" motto? Seems like when things get rough Texans don't do crap.

The pick up driving, rifle toting good ol boys where are you? How come we don't see any blacks coming out speaking against illegal immigration? Where are the blacks on this issue?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Yeah what happened to this whole "dont mess with Texas" motto? Seems like when things get rough Texans don't do crap.

The pick up driving, rifle toting good ol boys where are you? How come we don't see any blacks coming out speaking against illegal immigration? Where are the blacks on this issue?

5 out of 10 top OBESE cities are in Texas.

They want to arm themselves, but their Fat Fingers wont fit the Trigger .

So they head off to IHOP and complain.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

Doesn't everyone in texas own a gun?!!??! And what happened to their huge population of ignorant white supremacists? where's the kkk when you need them lmao!!!! I am not racist but seems like your hate mongers could've came in handy here.

You know I think that's a damn good point. Unbelievable isn't it.

Oh that's it! See the KKK only gets involved with back shooting a family man and bombing little girls at church. Full on confrontations arn't their stlye.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You know what would solve all of this down there? If the Federal Government would keep their noses out of our business and just legalize all drugs. Then what would the Drug Cartels do? Nada, because there would no longer be a profit in it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

You are 100% correct. This is not being reported for a number of reasons.

If folks actually knew what was going on, the public outcry would get louder and the government and by and large the media don't want that. Oh they want it loud enough to have a few folks with signs up on a corner, but not a true demonstration.

The press would be blamed for inciting any behavior that would result out of the reporting of the situation.

The press are afraid to report on it, either because it runs against their political agenda, or they will be blamed for anything that happens down there because folks became outraged when they learned what was going on.

I believe that there is also a lot more muslim nonsense going on that we hear about and that too is being kept quiet.

A number of years ago, in the late 80s, the NY Post started this feature where they listed every crime in the city along with a brief sentence about the crime and a description of the suspect, should one exist. It was about a 5 page deal.

The PC crowd became inflamed and after about two weeks the Post stopped it. Bad for business in NY was one of the reasons. Educating folks about how much crime was going on around them was another. There were other reasons they were pressured to stop it as well.

We are told what folks think we have a right to know or what we can "handle". We're pretty much managed like livestock.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've asked my friend where her husband's family is at down there. Maybe we can get someone to get video of all of it, and then we could get that to Wiki Leaks or something.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"Why is the news not reporting what is happening on the texas border"

But they are my friend and it's all over the internet.

Opps silly me i understand your talking about the BBC/CNN

does anyone realy listen to what they say between adverts telling us how if we buy this magic cream it will makes us all younger ?

newspapers are dieing, unable to get with the plan so just keep doing what your doing and enjoy the time before they seize control of the internet if we let them.

Type the name of Hollie Greig into google and you will find the case of a littlle girl being raped by not just policemen but by a number of people working in the justice department.

One of the persons named also happends to decide what goes to court and what goes in the bin ! Now can you guess what way he voted

you realy could not make this up and MSM says nothing and then wonder why no one is tuning in for the trash they call news that is 30% football, 30% weather and 100% propaganda.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Got a reply from my friend today. This is what she sent me. Why can't we all just get along?

"In Edinburg, TX. We're trying to convince them to film it, to be released. But his family has been "trained" so well to deal with racism, they're afraid to say anything. My husband was the only white person in his school and literally was beat up daily. Not kidding. His scars are atrocious. He was even beat up in front of the school Security, and they stood there and watched...The only way he got out was because he is a genius and was allowed (against the counselors wishes...) into a Science magnet school an hour away, for high school. It INFLAMES me that the media is getting this all wrong. The crime is rampant, and the children are taught to hate. I am terrified of traveling there to visit his family, because when I was pregnant with my first son, people literally threw food at us in a restaurant...they rammed a cart into us at a Walmart...and more. It's terrible. I wish the family would leave or the Fed. gov would do it's job and actually protect us."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Because supposedly Lawrence Taylor raping a 16 year old is FAR MORE IMPORTANT that the absolute frickin chaos going on right now.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is a point where people have to stand up and band together. As tough as it is, the question for those dealing with the problems on the boarder, when is the line drawn in the sand? If they are firing rpgs and automatic weapons across the boarders, then it means that people have to be creative and start setting up cameras to record and then release the videos to the media and internet, that way the word gets out. You see the AZ law is the start at forcing the federal government into action, however the more pressure that can be brought to bare on the federal government about how dangerous the situation is, then they are going to have to do something and especially if it is politically inconvienent. Right now they are trying to do the politically convienent action and try to keep the status quo, and people do not realize how bad the situation is. The more the public is shown actual evidence the greater the support and more that the government is forced to do something to try to fix the situation. Part of the ignorance of the federal government is that they choose to ignore the situation and turn a blind eye. Force them to see and then see how fast they have to move and take action.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Howdy yall, our texan leaders here in the GREAT Lone Star state r goode 'ol boy republicans and will lick a cattles rear end to git a vote fore a moojarity win. We know how to git- r -done! That stuff is down yonder southern parts where will has to weight for a later time. Gots too git r goode'ol boys elected 1st, than comes the but-kickin and wars after a win. Lots of time for WARS and BUT-KICKEN later as texas leaders know how to war with any in disagreements. YEE-HAA GO texas goode'ol boyes.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Apparently. I have an evil twin who doubles as a troll.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
A friend of mine alerted me the other day that her husband's family who live on the Texas border are in the midst of a very very scary situation. Mexican drug cartel members are launching RPGs over the border and also crossing and abducting people. This has been going on since the weekend and not one peep of it in the news. Why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guessing your friend may be referring to the Juarez-El Paso situation which is probably the worst location at this time for these types of scenarios. Here is a good source for news on the Mexican border:

hawkesreport.com...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i live on the texas border with mexico and i see NONE of this happening, maybe my city is lucky, but we are like 5 miles from the border and i can hear the birds cherp, kids playing and the smell of BBQ.....

i know there is violence but most of it is in mexico and the people getting kidnapped are usually kidnapped in mexio...

And also those mexicans crossing the desert border are not those in the cartel...its a dangerous trek and those traveling it are usually here for work and do no harm.....if the US really wanted to close the border they could

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

HOW YOU GET MY NAME?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

I feel your pain. My daughter is the only white kid in her class. They all make fun if her, tell her she has rabies, and make fun of her white skin. I wish I had another school to send her to. The private one is 400 a month, we can barley make our house payment.

I too have had bog gulps thrown at me when I goto a store if my windows are open etc. It is sick. I am AZ by the way.

The PTB love all this because they love us all divided against one another.
They want us to fall . I agree. I tell you I think the fall has already started.
We will see the end of it soon, and it will not be pretty. When the fall happens, one race or group will blame the other instead of the looking at the magician, they are looking at the assistant.

The riots in Greece are just a start. I believe we will see them all over the world.

I was talking to my brother today how it was when we were kids and it is so sad our children are locked up in the house. When I was in kindergarden I walked to school. I will never let my daughter even walk to the corner store.

GReed and power are to blame, and they always are. Corruption is allowed , and no one does anything , then it gets out of control.

I am ashamed of the world we live in. It is sad. I know some believe in God, some do not, but I tell ya, I do. The word said in the end, how bad people would get in the end, and that end is here because I do not think people could get much worse.

You know, everyone is a pawn to the system. The illegals can not make it in Mexico, so they come here, because that is the way the system works.
They want to make money. We here, are loosing our jobs to them , and we want them out, so we can make money,( I know its more than that but shortening it for a point) .... its all about staying and working in the system. The system NEEDS to fail. BUT, not in this way. Those with evil intent have a new system planned out, and it is not good.

We need to all wake up and do a walk out. Schools have them, lets have a world wide walk out of the system. I know, would never happen, but one could dream. There are a lot more of us then them, they know that and will keep us divided and in fear. It is like the Chihuahau who is the alpha leader of a pack of wolves. Sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join