It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Your Own Perpetual Energy Machine EASILY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is truly amazing and simplistic, can this be scaled up? The concept seems so simple and it looks as if it works really well.

So what do the more experienced (in this field) members of ATS think? Is this some sort of hoax or a great idea?

It seems like it would be feasible to make a giant version of this.

Edited to add:

Well its as i feared, this has turned out to be a hoax, thanks ATS for helping get an explanation quickly.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That is awesome. Looks very feasible.

Excellent find. S&F.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's pure bull#... he must have a device under the table generating electromagnetic pulses. And yes, I even tried for fun and no it doesn't work!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

you built this and tried it out in less then 20mins?

you should post a video proving that, I'm sorry but i find it remarkable that you happened to have all this on hand and got all this done so quickly.

posting a video of your device would be most appreciated.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It’s rubbish, you have to keep moving your hand to keep it going otherwise they’re in equilibrium. It’s not a perpetual energy machine; that would be impossible.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If this video is done without deception (i think its not) how is this simplistic design not being improved upon and implemented in mainstream alternative energy sources? Suppression of alternatives energies really makes me sick to my stomach...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

hmm makes sense, thank you for providing an explanation instead of just saying its bunk.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

It is remarkable that in all the years since the understanding of electricity, magnets, generators and motors nobody did and could come up with this simple solution.

EDIT:

quote..."If aliens came and treated humans like we treat animals, maybe we would then understand how mean we really are."

That's why all aliens are vegetarians....

[edit on 5-5-2010 by zatara]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think I will build one to see for myself.

I need a hobby anyway. lol

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
I think I will build one to see for myself.

I need a hobby anyway. lol

very cool, please post your results!

XL5

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There are some energy devices on youtube that I can not find fault with, but this one is fake. They put one (just like the one you see on top) under the table, except the one under the table is a powered version. If it was a glass table and you could see it all, then I'd say its real or they hid the fishing line very well lol.

Reminds me of these vids

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Okay I will try. It may take me a while to get all the stuff.

But yeah I will post it when I do.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey my friend A-M!

Just stopping by to add my 4-cents (I always tip two pennies).

The internet (youtube mostly) is littered with hundreds of hoaxed magnet machines promising perpetual energy (or motion).

In each case, someone comes along and rebuilds it and then learns it will not work as shown in the clips provided.

Anyways...

I just wanted to remind everyone that "perpetual energy" and "perpetual motion machines" are the Holy Grail of energy science and a thing that humanity as sought for hundreds of years (I still remember endless hours of day dreaming up answers to the perpetual machine riddle, and failing to break it throughout my childhood).

So, with this riddle being a thing that countless inventors/scientists/hobbyists/etc have tackled for so long, it should be no surprise that "magnets" are a popular choice when seeking to discover the working part needed to produce the energy.

Meaning- thousands and thousands of experiments and attempts to create a machine like this one in your OP have been envisioned, created and then left for failure.

Magnet machines are always a hoax and there are dozens released online every few months.

Real science has no answer (as of yet) to the "perpetual machine", and seeing that so many intelligent folks over the years have tried to create one- I highly doubt a guy like this man in this clip is actually trying anything that has not been proven to fail in the past.

I even remember being on the playground as a child and working out similar ideas, thinking magnets in a circle propelling each other was the answer.

I am not a scientist, I simply offer the suggestion that this guy is a fake due to the sheer simplicity of his project, the fact that over a hundred hoaxes just like this already exist on youtube, and the fact that such a machine is theoretically impossible.

In other words...I doubt this guy took a few toy-magnets, a coffee lid and two wires, and then delivered the answer to the age-old question-

"is a perpetual machine possible".

As far as we know for now, such a machine can not be built by our standards of science today.

I am sure all those who have tried thus far, first tried a few magnets and a coffee lid before moving on to finer technologies.

This guy is fake.

I'd also like to add that once the machine started, the camera was not allowed to view the underside of the machine (where he hid the connection to a battery).

If this guy actually solved the biggest riddle in science, I think he would be more detailed in his presentation, quickly become the most famous inventor in the world-

Or just be killed by some Big-Oil hitman.

Just my views on this, and thanks for posting.

As always, be well and see you in the pit.

MM

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I love your replies, always so logical and well written.

your explanation has pretty much summed up what I'd feared, this is unfortunately a hoax.

I hope one day someone will discovery a device truly capable of what this portrays, my energy bills are outrageous.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What about using gravity some how? Our solar system seems to use perpetual motion. Maybe we need to be out in space to make one.

Edit for this thought.

Remember the machine someone built. It was a bird that would bend down and drink water from a dish then raise back up. It would continue to do this. It has been a long time since I seen one but it seemed to be in perpetual motion.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Conclusion]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
what you just saw breaks the third law of thermodynamics and so.

no sorry.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Despite the heat I will get for saying this...

Perpetual Motion may not be possible,
but Zero Point Free Energy is...

A major difference...

The problem is that people do not see the loophole in Newton's
Thermodynamic Laws... really a semantic issue...

I cannot say precisely what allows for Zero Point to occur and
not violate the laws- because then I would be disclosing a trade secret,
because yes, I am one of those "delusional" people who have designed
and developed a ZERO POINT, not Perpetual, energy machine- one that can be built in any part of the world with mostly ordinary materials- except for the turbine of course...

So while I do not make any claims about how our design, when tested this fall, will work as planned- I am old enough to expect failure despite the math working on paper- I do hold tightly to the belief- without a shred of a doubt- than ZERO POINT ENERGY is, was, and always will be possible...

In fact... it is, once you see the design (of ours or whoever makes it work) you will say- my, how elegant, obvious and simple...

Let the criticism begin... but I reserve the right to quote this post if, by the grace of God and the luck of the Irish, it works... and that thread on ATS will make yesterday's ALIEN SIGNAL BY JUDY thread look like a one post hiccup...

Maybe not me- but someone, someday, within 10 years... will have it working and there will be no oil companies around anymore to care or kill them... since there won't be any money anymore either (another subject for another time)...

Nice sunset...

HDF

--/--/--/--/--

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "perpetual motion/energy".
But.

If it lasts millions or billions of years by way of zero point or some other exotic, it's perpetual enough for me.

If I had property with it's own natural gas well or a geothermal source, it could well be perpetual for generations----on my property.

It's a question of scale, as it were.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

Do you think the oil companies and energy companies will let something like that get out to the public?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
reply to post by Mr Mask

What about using gravity some how? Our solar system seems to use perpetual motion. Maybe we need to be out in space to make one.

In a passing life-time, such a thing may "seem" perpetual...but in actuality it is not. The solar system itself will run down eventually, along with all the stars in the universe and everything else.

Hence the whole-

"there is no such thing as a perpetual machine".

Remember the machine someone built. It was a bird that would bend down and drink water from a dish then raise back up. It would continue to do this. It has been a long time since I seen one but it seemed to be in perpetual motion.

Yeah, I remember the dipping bird toy...cool thing that it was!

Remember it being used to detonate the bomb that blew up the lab in the movie Dark Man? No? Well...I do!

That toy is also not a perpetual machine. It eventually find's its "level" and stops dipping once it has used up all of its potential energy.

Again, I am no scientist, so forgive any technical errors I may be making...the factual side of it still persists-

There is no such thing as a perpetual machine.

But as someone stated above, a perpetual machine is not to be confused with "free energy", and though some attempt to tell me "free energy is a pipe dream" it is never because such an idea is impossible (as the case is with perpetual motion).

Free energy is possible, just some think it is not practical or readily implementable.

new topics

top topics

join