It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is going down in the prairie lands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well I never thought I would see the day when the sleepy citizens in my area would start waking up. This fine older gentleman has got himself a nice little spot at our post office and has decided to follow the road less traveled and stand up to TPTB.
From what I understand he has been there all day and plans on staying as long as the city permits and is getting as many signatures as possible to get Mr. Hussein out of office. I myself believe, as many others do also, that there is something fishy about obama and the whole system as it is and am greatly relieved that there are more and more people out there willing to do what they know is truly right in this crazy mixed up world we live in. Well I just wanted to share this with all of you and get some thoughts on this and the nonsensical abomination we like to call american democracy or capitalism or whatever the h*ll they have decided to call it this week.

godspeed,
JC

[edit on 5-5-2010 by consciencious observer]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by consciencious observer

INteresting OP!

I was at the DMV yesterday, and two black guys were doing the same thing outside of the facility.

They had a booth setup, were taking signatures, sharing information, even debating people who were clearly irked by their presence. They weren't being obnoxious, they didnt even approach people. They just sat back and let people come to them.

Surprisingly, in a mostly lib state like Cali, and an even more liberal city like L.A., there were quite a few people who were signing the paper.

The revolution is gaining steam...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
nice post op! have the same thing happening in the land of potatoes-Idaho. peeps are pissed and tired of the lies, deceits,etc. just recently there was a flyover that idaho had to take part in from yours truly! this man is losing friends and allies faster than anyone president i can remember in recent history

join