It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Course (Cruise Through What A Course)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm just traveling through your course of action with this topic. It shouldn't bite. Will you bite?

What are the courses of action you will not take to change this country called the U.S. of A for the better?

The only courses of action I will not take to change this country, is failed attempts. I will not threaten it since threats aren't those real real real actions that come without warnings. I'm not Russia nor China nor the U.S., so I don't warn you first, instead I'll do something grand scale rather than get caught before I initiate a good ol plan crafted. Know what I mean? It's time for those who want to change things to stop pulling petty threatenings. Cowards prefer you to threaten them so that they can have the advanced advantage over you. Again, know what I mean? Anyone who fears a threat is a liar. Anyone who fears certain actions gets to be an honest truth teller.

Ha, you can be a man of your word till you get tripped up and can never act out your very word you swore was good as bond to whomever. So knock the stupidity off. Actions are the actual bond with no IFs, ANDs, or BUTs.

So don't tell me your course of actions, just tell me what are not your courses of actions against the common domestic PTB enemy embeded inner the so-called government.

Too many people are loud mouths to why you hear in the news people getting their plans spoiled before they can ever take off. TPTB fear action, not threats. Get that in your head. For it is a war on threats going on, and we lose a few freedom fighting men in that war all the time.

This is a course to the new breed. Cheers to action! No more words, no more pain! Action speaks! Threats can only act as dead weight. Think the FEDERAL AGENTS don't prefer getting threats to go out and deal with as swift as they can? Ha. Don't trick your own self. They can win the war on words, but they can not win the war on actions. Trust me on that! I don't tell others what actions they should do either. For that should remain up to you.

POWER TO ACTIONS!

Praise actions!

No more word play!

The mind is the best weapon of all time. If you can tap into it, it should give you all the greatest things to concock against all odds. The greatest snare come over the face of the whole earth, came from a mind indeed bringing forth layered action. Even birth day cakes teach that layering can be the key to leave a wanted good or bad taste in somebody's mouth.

Now get on the job and aid in changing this country for the better. Any effort is good effort. Use your mind. Put your mind to it.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm the type of guy that may have a whole thing of bomb making material in the basement, but as long as I don't make a threat to anybody I'll be able to pull off something when I'm all set to.

I'd like to see the federal agents come to where I am just to see they have nothing by the way, but can investigate another something for me which they've turned the other way on from before. So my words are always as a double-edged sword to the government agent body which do fear me but can't touch me.

If you lay your sting down inside me, I'm not going down for it. Why? Because I stand with a double-edged sword.

Sometimes it can be right in plain sight but still no body can do a damn thing about it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

So, to clarify, are you saying that you are planning an attack? But that you won't give details so you won't get caught?
What happened to the military revolt you predicted yesterday? Is that still on in your opinion?
When is Tupac gonna show up? You never have given a time for that.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In a way, isn't this thread you started using words instead of action? That goes against what you are encouraging people to do.
It basically sounds like a thinly veiled threat while at the same time saying not to threaten but just attack without warning.

Please explain.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
In a way, isn't this thread you started using words instead of action? That goes against what you are encouraging people to do.
It basically sounds like a thinly veiled threat while at the same time saying not to threaten but just attack without warning.

Please explain.

I am beginning to think this guy is up to something. The mods really need to do a background check on him.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I am beginning to think this guy is up to something. The mods really need to do a background check on him.

Ah, I wondered what this thread was about. I have a habit of clicking on nonsensically titled threads and I really need to see a therapist about that. I put Tormentations on Ignore the last time he/she slaughtered the English language so all I saw was Chamberf=6 initial post.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ararisq]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I completely agree. From his posts over several of his threads it sounds like he has stopped taking a medication that made his "senses dulled". It is also obvious that his coming rapture, war, and "attack the government" talk is ramping up to something.
If he isn't really planning an attack of some kind it appears that he THINKS he is at least.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I realize two people who posted are on my ignore. Remember if I ever put anyone on ignore I never take them off with my wisdom that tells me they are always the same as the last same tries against me and my threads. My advice is put me on ignore if you do not like what you read by me.

Now get back on topic. And do put me on ignore. I know for a fact the disinfo agents of TPTB in somehow will never put me on ignore. Show these people how a seer is correct.

One last thing, thanks for raising my topic up even if you is full of the same ol same ol. haha, I got you on my ignore working FOR me.
Now tell me I aint smart. I make nothing but smart moves.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It's funny he put me on ignore.

I don't hate him at all. I only ask him questions that would make him defend or clarify what he writes.

Apparently people are just expected to accept what this "seer/the beast/prophet/salesman/govt. enemy/husband of 3 spirit wives"
declares as absolute truth.

To question him gets one labelled as a hater, evil-doer, and a person afraid of his rants.

Whatever.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

It's funny he put me on ignore.

I don't hate him at all. I only ask him questions that would make him defend or clarify what he writes.

Apparently people are just expected to accept what this "seer/the beast/prophet/salesman/govt. enemy/husband of 3 spirit wives"
declares as absolute truth.

To question him gets one labelled as a hater, evil-doer, and a person afraid of his rants.

Whatever.

I am honestly worried that he is up to something stupid.

He thinks he's smart, but he never actually thought of the idea of us helping him, it kind of just happened that way.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Recycle:

Too many people are loud mouths to why you hear in the news people getting their plans spoiled before they can ever take off.

TPTB fear action, not threats.

Get that in your head.

For it is a war on threats going on, and we lose a few freedom fighting men in that war all the time.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I again ask: "Why are you making a thread denouncing threats and including a threat of attack in the same denouncement?"

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
"I'm the type of guy that may have a whole thing of bomb making material in the basement, but as long as I don't make a threat to anybody I'll be able to pull off something when I'm all set to."

That isn`t a threat? "I`ll be able to pull off something when I`m all set to." I hate to break the news to you, but, yes, that is a threat to somebody out here.

new topics

top topics

join