It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American School System Destroyed by 10 year old Boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

American School System Destroyed by 10 year old Boy

www.msnbc.msn.com

Its a video there is nothing to copy pasta here?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
How is this kid going to be able learn in school with that spiked hair? its so wild and untamed, surely it caused a stir and possibly even a ruckus!

Was his spiked hair haunted? I certainly think so, did you know you could hear unexplained noises from spiked hair? Usually people would claim they heard bumps and noises of people running down the hallway usually when no else was in the spiked hair except themselves, this usually happens at night.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He looked cute, and that is a perfectly fine haircut. Furthermore I don't approve of control over clothes or hair at all, we don't need to turn out robots, I would only have a decency code, and even that not overboard. I consider this infringement on both the parent and the child and their right to self expressions and identity.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
stories like this remind me of the overall conditioning process of the public school system in america. Typical puritanical attitudes to beat down and suppress any signs of individuality if they dont follow the herd. I went to private school so I have never understood why american public schools feel this need to condition and brainwash people.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

His hair looks alright to me! I have an 11 year old boy and several boys in his class have similar hair styles.

I suspect there is more to it than is being reported. I wonder if he has had any other behavioral problems.

On the other hand, It's too bad the mother doesn't just reinforce the boys respect for authority by cooperating with the school's policies. It wouldn't hurt the kid to just comb his hair differently out of respect for the dress code, whatever it is. Why make a mountain out of a molehill? If she is so concerned with the kids learning she should do what it takes to get him back in class.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Sparky63]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did the mother just say he has a condition that makes him want his own hair due? Seriously?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I agree conform or be released from the public school system. Clearly this is the first step towards some kind of serial killer. I know for most americans this is not a shock but to those of us with the benefit of a superior education, it does give us the giggles. Just the fact a school would waste five minutes to deal with this shows why our country is suffering from brain drain.

Maybe bushes policy should have been "No child left behind (unless they spike their hair)

[edit on 5-5-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Did the mother just say he has a condition that makes him want his own hair due? Seriously?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Gorman91]

Ok I know this sounds weird, but yes.

his mother claims her child was born with spiked hair. She talks about how its a condition and the school is holding it against her son. Apparently spiked hair is now a genetic predisposition whose roots lie in the human genome.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Oh because I though she said some random genetic disorder name.

Anywho... what does this matter again?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Oh because I though she said some random genetic disorder name.

Anywho... what does this matter again?

thats my point!!!
meanwhile in uganda, oh wait no spikey hair more important!!!!!

top topics

join